"Face of the Band" may refer to one of the following:
- Artist and the Band: A music act is named after a main artist, while the other members are portrayed as a backing band.
- The Band Minus the Face: When a musical group loses one (or more) of its key members, but does not break up.
- The Face: A character in a team dynamic whose specialty is social skills.
- I Am the Band: A band is primarily defined by one person.
- Lead Bassist: A bassist who is the lead singer and/or one of the most notable members in the group.
- Lead Drummer: A drummer who is the lead singer and/or one of the most notable members in the group.
- The Leader: The driving force, and usually the most visible member, of a team.
- Series Mascot: A character who represents a series.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: One member of a cast group gets a disproportionate amount of attention/screentime compared to the others.
- Stuck in Their Shadow: When one creator or character is pushed out of the spotlight and another member of the team gets all the credit.
- Wolverine Publicity: A popular character who is constantly used to market the series they appear in.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.