This page is associated with the WMG page for the show.
- He sings to the fourth wall instead of talking to it. He then segues into a synth-rock ballad about his family, complete with him grabbing a Fender Stratocaster lookalike guitar and shredding.
- He sings a remix of the theme.
- A song about Ace Savvy (possibly with Clyde joining in.)
- She sings a song about her life as a teen. Probably a bubblegum pop song.
- Possible verses include one about her phone and one about Bobby.
- A parody of a Mick Jagger song with the man himself (or Mick Swagger) singing with her. Given that she loves rock and roll, this is a given.
- An inspirational song about how someone "rocks".
- She sings her version of "Talk to the Animals" from Doctor Dolittle (1967).
- Ray Davies (from The Kinks) sings a new version of his classic "Lola" (further fueling the show and its fanbases' accusations of pedophilia!)
- Davies returns in a later holiday episode and the kids all sing "Father Christmas".
- She sings a song about getting her own way.
- She sings a parody of "Food, Glorious Food" about her favorite food.
- Both sing a song about how it's tough to parent eleven kids, but neither of them would have it another way.
- A love song about Lori.
- A verbose patter song about one or all of her experiments.
- She gets a visit from a colleague who is an astrophysicist from England with weird looking hair, only to discover that he is Brian May from Queen and gets into a song battle with Luna about science and roll n roll belonging together.
ROCK 'N ROLL!