- Annoying as Faz can be, it's kind of sweet to see Amber comforting him over his absentee dad.Faz requires platonic intimacy.note
- This.Ethan: "You know what? Screw Dark of the Moon toys. Let's get those drinks."
- Before Robin and Leslie started going out, Robin went to her place just to talk to someone since both Ethan and Amber were pissed off at her. After saying she's unsure why Leslie even liked Robin in the first place, Leslie's response is to hug her.
- "I understand."
- Mike and Amber's functionally dysfunctional relationship is strangely endearing. Especially his proposal, which he made as horrifying as possible just so she'll leave him for somebody better. He even had to be nice!drunk to do it, because he was "too selfish and couldn't pull the trigger."Robin: "WHY?"Mike: "Because I love her."Amber: "Yeah, you doofus, I figured that one out a while ago."
- Robin is conflicted over her feelings for Leslie. Reagan's last act in the comic (save cameos) is to set Robin straight (figuratively, of course) with an inspiring speech. It's too long to transcribe here, but it's really pretty damn moving.
- Wen's existence is a mix of this and Funny Moments. Even Faz can find love.
- The Cartoonist Proposes.
- Favorite part.
- Welcome to the world, Donna Mae Warner.Mike: Between you and me, Donna, fighting aliens was less scary.
- Everything about the Amber/Mike wedding, but especially Robin's speech. And also the fact that Mike, try though he may, cannot spoil the occasion and doesn't seem to be trying all that hard.
- ForgiveRobin: You can get Batman jokes anywhere. But there's only one Leslie Bean.
- Malaya considers Ultra Car a soulmate and her best friend, even when she was a car. Ultra Car likes Malaya, but finds humans disgusting. And they're okay with that.
- Double Feature After being ignored by the entire store and failing entirely with Malaya, Ken finally gets a Throw the Dog a Bone Moment.
- You make me not wanna run.
- I thought you were dead.
- The bigday.
Heartwarming / Shortpacked!