- Any time the show's theme song plays in a scene, you're bound to get either this or a Moment of Awesome.
- Act 8 - Makoto sees Rei being taken away from the temple and follows her to a hotel. She even assaults the bodyguards outside the door to get in. Rei wasn't in any trouble but when Makoto says she thought she'd been kidnapped, Rei realises that Makoto had come to save her. She doesn't quite know what to make of this, having never had any friends before.
- Mako running through the hotel pushing Rei on the service cart. It's probably the most carefree we've ever seen Rei.
- Act 10 - Usagi had run away from home due to an argument with her mother. At the end of the episode she barges into the kitchen and immediately flings her arms around her mother. Her mother doesn't bat an eyelid in the slightest and just smiles, knowing that Usagi would have come home eventually. Usagi's brother even asks why she isn't being scolded but the two just ignore him and start making dinner together.
- Act 11 - Minako is forced by circumstance to spend the day with Usagi. Initially annoyed by her, Minako eventually has fun she hasn't had before.
- Act 16 - Usagi is delighted when Ami starts calling her by her first name at last. And she's even happier when she realises that her friends are referring to Ami by her first name too.
- Act 23- Minako sees Rei following her to the hospital, after she ordered Rei not to do such a thing. She playfully "punishes" her by telling the kids in the pediatric ward that Rei is a celebrity called Mars Reiko who will sing for them.
- Rei realizes she can't disappoint the kids, despite hating karaoke. She then calls Usagi for help, who is super-excited to help her practice. This allows Rei to loosen up and enjoy herself for once.
- This decision in turn helps Rei awaken her Senshi powers. Rei prides herself on being self-sufficient but swallowed her pride to ask Usagi for help. This led her to realize she doesn't need to be alone.
- Nephrite manages to trap both Sailor Moon and Venus. Sailor Moon is more concerned about the supposed Moon Princess's safety and desperately tries to free herself so as to save Venus.
- Usagi cheerfully says, after the day is done, that now Rei can sing karaoke with the girls. Rei tells her this was a one-time thing, but you can tell she had fun.
- Act 28 - Ami breaks free of Kunzite's brainwashing and the senshi welcome her back.
- Act 29 - The girls are celebrating getting Ami back by throwing a party at Crown. Usagi and Ami sing karaoke with Makoto dancing along...and Rei joining in. One of the most adorable moments ever.
- Act 34 - Ami spent the day with Rei in Karaoke Crown after both of them ran away from parental resentment. Ami was conflicted between her student and senshi life as she always wants to make her mother happy, while Rei despises her politician father for not being there when Rei's mother died years ago. Ami and Rei's bonding enabled them to reconcile with their parents.
- Act 40 - When Minako wants to leave her celebrity status to be a full-time senshi, Rei joins forces with Minako's manager as Mars Reiko to take over Minako's projects. This reignites Minako will and her manager puts on a game show competition. The senshi are glad to represent Minako and Rei and this is the main episode that all five of them (and Luna) bond together in their civilian identities.
- Special Act - Unlike practically every continuity, Makoto gets a boyfriend in Motoki. He knows she was a Senshi and likes her Just the Way You Are because he can make her laugh. After Usagi and Mamoru get married, he proposes to her. Mako's face reflects pure joy.
- Evil as he may have been, there's still something heartwarming about Jadeite staying with his queen out of loyalty.
- On a meta-level, the girls are still connected with each other after the show ended, and they often meet-up when one of them has a birthday or an impromptu reunion despite their schedules. Such photos of their reunions are often seen in Twitter.
- All of them came together to congratulate Keiko Kitagawa on her marriage to DAIGO. All of them sang the series' second ending theme "Friend" (Keiko joined partway through and despite her not singing it in 13 years, she didn't make any mistakes). This is only topped by what happened right before. The four girls took to the stage to deliver a message to their friend: "In the name of the moon, we will congratulate you!"
Heartwarming / Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon