- Gail getting Henry a toolkit for Christmas.
- Gail and Henry's first kiss.
- Megan's new year resolution is to spend more time with Matt. She really does care!
- Gail and Henry plotting Madame Blue's murder is both hilarious, horrifying, and kinda sweet, in a psychotic way.
- Frederick's attempts to bond with Gail.
- What's the first thing that makes Sherman decide Gail might not be so bad after all? Her similarities to John. Awww.
- Henry, discussing Gail."And well I guess because shes nice to me and she talks quietly, and her smile is pretty, and shes really adorable? Also she always smells like green apples and I like that."
- Henry tells Gail he loves her, but promptly runs off. After the shock wears off, she texts him to say she loves him back.
- "I love you, you asshole."
- Emily admitting she became a teacher because of Gloria.
- At Irene's masquerade ball, after Maurice seems to have lost all his friends.Maurice: 1 new TXT from: The StorytellerThe Storyteller: You okay?
- Evangeline and Eric getting together.
- Henry warning Gail not to lie to Jackson, ever.
- Grant's letter to Eric, finally confessing his love. Which only makes what happened next even worse...
- Following Grant's death, Jackson is unsure of how to cope, and Henry and Terrence are no help. Who is some help? Gail, Jackson's ex-girlfriend. The two of them talking about what happened together is very nice.Gail: (hugging Jackson) I'm so glad... you're okay.
- And when Hank dies, Jackson returns the favor.
- After the tornado and learning that Gail's home was destroyed, Irene's immediate response is to invite her to stay over at her house until hers is rebuilt.