- Rock wearing a suit to a parent-teacher meeting to give off a good impression on Willy... even though wearing it is slowly killing him.
- The fact that, even with all the annoyance their behaviour can cause him, Willy is fully aware that his parents are Good Parents and bad-mouthing them is one of his biggest Berserk Buttons, if not the biggest.
- In "Blind Date", Rock's heartfelt tribute song to Crystal called "Crystal Clear".
- Also in the same episode, Willy and Alyssa kissing.
- After suffering a mid-life crisis and checking himself into a nursing home, Rock finds nothing but support from the staff and other residents, who help him overcome his fears of growing old and help him realize that he can still be "Rock Zilla", even as he ages. As thanks, he puts on a special performance called "Time Is On Your Side", with the residents and staff recruited to be his backup performers.
- Serenity bonding with the seniors certainly counts. While she had been sentenced to the nursing home by court order, she does genuinely come to care with them and with the help of Willy, manages to get Rock to do his performance to help cheer the old folks up.
- Despite their different personalities, Rock makes it clear that he does love and care about Willy very much and has tried to act more responsible on occasions just to help his son out, such as "Metamorphic Rock" and "Rebel without a nose ring".
- Rock in general. Despite his intimidating appearance and reckless personality, he really is a Nice Guy deep down and does try to be a loving family man in his own way.
- While Serenity may be an Alpha Bitch and Big Sister Bully, there have been times that shows that she does care about her little brother deep down. These examples include "Mr. Big", where she tried to tell Willy about an even worse Alpha Bitch attempts to use him and in "Blind Date", where she gives Willy genuine advice for his date with Alyssa.
- Despite the fact that Rock lost all of his money due to a mistake that Quincy's father made (and for the man's not-so-subtle dislike towards him), Rock doesn't hold any grudges towards him as he accepts his apology and even invites him and the rest of his family to stay at the mansion while their house is being fumigated.
- Serenity and Crystal bonding at a spa in "Rock Is From Mars, Willy Is From Venus" counts.
Heartwarming / My Dad the Rock Star