- John Lennon and Paul McCartney looking like they're genuinely having a good time rehearsing a fast version of "Two of Us", singing into the same microphone, goofing around and making each other laugh.
- George Harrison helping Ringo Starr with "Octopus's Garden" on the piano.
- Any scene with Paul's little soon-to-be stepdaughter Heather Eastman, but mostly this one.
- The Rooftop Concert. Just plugging in, setting up, and rocking out for a half-hour and enjoying every bit of it. Coming during a time the band was on the verge of breaking up, the fact that doing what they loved to do - play - could bring them back together like four lads from Liverpool having a laugh.
- John and Yoko dancing together to "I Me Mine" is adorable.
Heartwarming / Let It Be