New entries on the bottom.
open/close all folders
- Who's the (literally) four-eyed midget on the cover?
- It's Twoflower, because the illustrator didn't get that "four eyes" meant he wore glasses.
Size of the pyramid
- I' m not very good with numbers, so, what was the joke about the size of the Tsortean Pyramid? Was it supposed to be very tall but ludicrously thin or what?
- How is Twoflower sent to Death's Domain?
- He had a very near-death experience when he was poisoned.
The Language barrier
- How could everyone understand Twoflower in this book when he needed Rincewind to translate for him in The Colour of Magic?
- The Colour of Magic takes place over approximately 6 months, it can be presumed that they both spend some time learning each other's languages off screen.