- Doc Holliday defusing a tense standoff between the Cowboys and the Earps by spinning a cup around his finger.
- "I have not yet begun to defile myself."
- After being told he's probably so drunk he's seeing double, Holliday responds, "I have two guns. One for each of ya."
- Wyatt's line to Johnny Tyler (the obnoxious, bullying card dealer): "You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?"
- After Wyatt drives Johnny Tyler out of the hotel, Tyler comes back with a shotgun to get revenge, only to be interrupted when Doc Holliday comes into the scene. Tyler stops short entirely in shock when he hears Doc address Wyatt by name and realizes just who he was messing with. Doc and the Earp brothers exchange greetings and have a pleasant conversation for a couple minutes with Tyler standing awkwardly in the background, almost unnoticed, until there's a lull in the conversation and the four of them look over at the man.Doc: Oh, Johnny, I apologize, I forgot you were there. You may go now.
Johnny: (slowly starts backing away)
Wyatt: Leave the shotgun.
Johnny: (slowly setting the gun on the ground Thank you.
Funny / Tombstone