- Professor Utonium goes to get gifts for the newly born Powerpuffs and drives right out the garage... forgetting one important rule about parenting.Professor Utonium: (while driving away) All I've gotta do is be a good parent!(beat)Professor Utonium: (driving back) Note to self: Good parents don't leave their kids home alone.
- After the Professor warns the girls that people... might need some time to get used to their powers:Blossom: People here are nice! Things'll be fine!
(cut to newspaper heading "Freaky Bug-Eyed Weirdo Girls Broke EVERYTHING")
- Pick-up line from a random man to a woman in his penthouse: "You know... I have a nice car." It so happens that a car was flying right into them.
- Also from the tag scene: Blossom is running up a building, when she hears Bubbles' voice, then gets down from the building to go after Bubbles and... has to wait for the light to turn green.
- "So we have Blossom, Bubbles, and... hmmm... Buttercup because... it also begins with a B."
- All of the monkeys Mojo Jojo exposed to Chemical X announcing their own plans to take over Townsville. The first few are fairly serious, but they become increasingly silly. For example, one calls himself Blah-Blah Blah-Blah and stutters while stating his plan to destroy Townsville with a tormato (a tornado made of tomatoes) while a proboscis monkey named Hatcha Chatcha has banana peels everywhere so that everyone slips all over the place.
- Even though heartwarming, Talking Dog saying "Thank you" is funny in which it is just his only line.
- The girls return a baby to its mother. Of course as soon as they fly off...Woman: Wait, this isn't my baby!
- Mojo Jojo, after speaking relatively normally throughout the entire film, finally going bananas and speaking in his rambling, redundant, badly-translated-from-Japanese syntax is both this and a Moment of Awesome.
- It's in the middle of an extremely sad scene, but Buttercup saying that the asteroid will be the girls' home from now on (because they've exiled themselves from Earth) and pointing out where Bubbles is going to sleep, followed by Bubbles wailing, "I don't wanna sleep on a rock!!" is pretty funny.
- In a deleted scene, while the girls are helping Mojo Jojo build his lair, Professor Utomium gets calls from the police, making reports of the girls actions, and accusations of causing trouble, and Utonium has to dismiss each one of these claims, getting increasingly annoyed as he does.Professor Utonium: BAD?! YOU SAY THEY'RE BEING BAD?! WELL, YOU ALSO SAY THEY'RE CAUSING TORNADOS IN THE DESERT! AND I SAY THAT'S A LOAD OF HOT AIR!!! GOOD BYE!!
Funny / The Powerpuff Girls Movie