- "Trolling Saruman" is a gold mine of these:
Gandalf: Be careful. Even in defeat, Saruman is dangerous.
- This exchange:
(Saruman begins singing the Trololol song)
(Gandalf looks depressed)
- The group's expressions as Saruman sings are hilarious to behold.
- The fact that Legolas kills Saruman because Gimli was annoyed by his singing.
- After getting shot by Legolas, Saruman falls off the tower... and continues singing while falling, until he gets impaled on the water wheel's spikes.
- "Voldemort's Final Horcrux":
Moaning Myrtle: You can't flush a Horcrux!
- The simple fact that Voldemort (who hates Muggles) is using a Nokia 3310 as a Horcrux.
- When they attempt to flush the phone:
Pistol Shrimp: SHUT UP, MYRTLE!
- Voldemort's reaction is also hilarious: "How dare you flush me!"
- When the two guys lock Voldemort in the bathroom, his reaction is: "Let me out! It smells in here! Seriously, guys!"
- Also, Voldemort is apparently unable to knock down a door.
- The Nokia service desk guy's casual reaction to learning that the two guys have a phone that's a Horcrux.
- The final text on the phone after Voldemort's soul piece stored inside it has been destroyed: "U GUYS SUCK!!"
Funny / Pistol Shrimps