- When confronted face-to-face with the massive Behemoth that had earlier chased and nearly killed him Marcus pauses for a moment and says "Your mother was a gecko." before leading it into a trap
- The only way to defeat Ninjas.
- Tamar: They say you dont see them until youre already dead.Hector: Yeah, thats why I fought them with my eyes closed. It wasnt fun.
- Giselle and Seire's exchange in their quest to take over a warehouse and Seire Comically Missing the Point.
- Giselle: So you were planning on, what, waltzing in and taking everything that isnt tied down?Seire: Why would I leave the stuff thats tied down? I have scissors. Beat ...Okay, I dont have scissors. But I can steal some scissors.
- From the same chapter:
- Giselle: Nothing's on the table. Or under it or near it, for that matter. Let's all just ignore the table, okay? I think that would be for the best.
- Darren and Mirae give the Goblins explosives. The predictable result occurs. Several weeks later, certain people in town are still bitter about the whole thing, too.
- Julius and Anji just woke up in bed next to each other, courtesy of Eliziya and Marcus's response to their awkward stammering.
- Marcus: Dammit Captain if you want to ask her out: Do it after we get away.
- Marcus and Likovya save Marcus' former employer Elric from the mobs resulting in the following exchange.
- Marcus: Hey, boss, how you doing?Elric: I was fine until I hired you.
- Never mind the fact that after the above mission, Likovya has the naked gall to go and ask for her knife back from the guy she stabbed it into.
- Eliziya has dinner with her "parents", much to Luca's discomfort. It ends with the Heimlich manoeuvre.
- Curtiss and Likovya's quest in the Underground is especially entertaining.
Funny / Floating Castle