- L staking about half a dozen donuts and assorted sweets on a skewer, before taking one that he'd made earlier and offering it to Sochiro:L: Donut kebab?
- The best part about this is the way that Soichiro nervously passes it on to another officer.
- Ryuk's scream when he is told by Light that he cannot have any apples, as Light's house has been bugged. This reaction is pictured.Ryuk: WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!
L: Change the WorLd
- The overblown three-minute death scene.
- The children L is protecting ask him to stand up straight. Which he does. Slowly. And you can hear the bones in his spine cracking a bit.
- The crepes truck. That is all.
- Hideaki Suruga's complaints about basically being nothing more than a decoy for L and the children.
- When the doctor is trying to chew L a new butthole, L merely ignores him, picking up random food items to shove in his mouth, even ignoring it as the doctor hits him with a roll of paper like he's a naughty pet. L somehow doesn't flinch when the doctor also yells "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?!?!" right into his ear!
- L's "disguise" in the live-action movies. Leave it to L to be the one thing in Death Note that makes you laugh.