- Strip 36. Sixx apparently uses a crop on Laura's ass for several minutes only for nothing to happen. She proceeds to do an epic finishing move... and the crop breaks. Sixx's response only adds to the hilarity.Sixx: ...what.
- Strip 94Sixx: ...huh. That's uh...that's not humanly possible, is it?Stella: No ma'am, it is not.Sixx: I see. You're both hired.
- Strip 181...just... strip 181.
- Sixx has a good reason to hate those terminals.
- She raises a good point.
- Strip #382 - Always make sure the door is locked.
- Trina's outburst on page 431.
- The Dual-Boob Punch.
- The Patronstone. To put it simply, the women of Sybion pray to a giant stone dong.
- The side effects of entering the Trance State.
- The unseen but heard implementation of the aptly named Bunker Buster.Ginger: It was unbearable! I thought I was going to—ahwhoamIkiddingIlovedit.
- Doubly so when Michelle says it was a gift from a domme friend who has trouble with her unruly malesub. Word of God confirms that this was the couple from Owned.
- Linda flying out of nowhere and kicking Ginger upside the head on page 689.
- Laura: "Master" secret keeper.
- Linda meets the Golden Pony.
- Linda demonstrating the translation device on her Rubber Kitty suit.
- "Eeep" indeed.
- Sixx wakes the girls in the middle of the night for a coffee taste test. With "creamer" supplied from Stella and Claire. Trina is the one who catches on.Trina: Michelle, you bitch.
- After breaking the Resonator during their test, Sixx gives Stella and Claire a few nice compliments. And finishes off with...
- Linda tries cooking. The results are...not good, to the tune of purple bacon and green flapjacks. I will not eat them, Sam-I-Am.
Funny / Collar 6