As a Fridge subpage, all spoilers are unmarked as per policy. You Have Been Warned.
- Aqualad and Wonder Girl aren't seen with the original team when they meet Starfire which was back when Dick Grayson was Robin. The Justice League clearly wasn't founded by this point and Justice League: War clearly shows Diana as new to the world while Aquaman wasn't even active. Neither of them appear because their respective races have had exactly zero interaction with the outside world at this point. By the end of the movie, Wonder Girl makes a cameo where it's revealed she has joined the Titans after Terra's death.
- Terra finds Beast Boy annoying and gullible. Why else would Beast Boy's trap be so obvious? She knew he'd press it anyway.
- How could Beast Boy still be so young today if he was in that flashback?
- Considering he has the power to turn into animals, and many of which can live longer than humans, it's possible he may age at a slower rate. That or he's had his powers for a while.
- Also, he may have just been a junior member of the original team—12-13 as opposed to the 15-17 of the others. That would put him on the late end of teens five years later as opposed to the early twenties of his compatriots.
- Word of God is that he was 11 during the flashback sequence and is 16 years old during the main continuity.