As a Fridge subpage, all spoilers are unmarked as per policy. You Have Been Warned.
- Because the Morolians were being hypnotised for the majority of the 1st game, how many innocent morolians got killed when you shot them?!
- In the final report of the first game, Ulala is trying to stop Blank, who's goal is to get high ratings. Eventually, you beat the game and him, but by then your ratings will be near 100%. Either way, he still wins!
- In Part 2 when you have to rescue Space Michael, the first part of the battle has you repeating the same moves you did to fight Jaguar in Part 1, hinting at Shadow's true identity.
- At the end of the Giant Evila fight the sound system gets shut off, making it impossible for Ulala to fight back. However, she manages to pull through and win after a Gondor Calls for Aid occurs. How do they help? Aside from the part where they used their energy to finish off Blank, they also were singing the support chant, which actually provided the beat for Ulala to use, since the sound system was still shut off during the showdown with Blank.
- In the climax of part 2. Ulala wears her first orange clothes from the first game, thing is. They took a ride on Purge's pod to his tv show after saving Jaguar. How did Ulala change clothes if EVERYONE was in the pod with her?