- Fridge Brilliance: Hiko was right all along. If they had killed Aoshi, he never would have revealed them to Saitou, who never would have revealed them to the government, and the masquerade would never have been broken, the fantastical racism never would have happened, the Earthkami would never have been awakened, the world would not have ended...
- Likewise if he had killed Saitou when Aoshi revealed them.
- Fridge Logic: Aoshi could have stayed in Heaven during his quest to save Saitou's life. Saitou was dying anyway, so there are only a few reasons why he wouldn't: he didn't think of that* , he was too attached to the living world* , he was too attached to Kenshin to leave him* , or he didn't believe Saitou would go to Heaven* .
- Fridge Horror: Modern Atem is 115+ years old and spends his time pretending to be a high school student in the modern era... He's also, well, slutty. Does he get involved with unsuspecting high school students?
- Fridge Horror: Touya has some Break the Cutie implied by his general emotionlessness and the fact that his father and sister are nowhere to be seen, but he does have his mothers ghost around him. Hes 19 or so, which means he was a preteen when the world went crazy, and since his passive power keeps him sane hes had to watch the world go crazy around him.
Fridge / Blood and Revolution