Girltrash: All Night Long is a musical comedy film released in 2014. Daisy hasn't been able to play a gig since her girlfriend Xan dumped her, but tonight she's got a spot in Band Slam. All she has to do is get her equipment to the venue on time. Enter Colby, Daisy's little sister, an earnest co-ed determined to hook up with her fantasy-girl, Misty. Colby pressures Daisy, and Daisy's best friend, Tyler, into helping seduce Misty. The only problem? Misty's got a mad crush on Tyler.
This work provides examples of:
- Butch Lesbian: Tyler.
- Cast Full of Gay
- Continuity Nod: LouAnne Dubois and Lana Dragovich from the 2007 web series are mentioned, but not seen.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling
- Hereditary Homosexuality
- "I Want" Song: The opening number "Finally."
Daisy: Raise your hand-Tyler: If you wanna get laid tonight!Daisy, Tyler, Colby, Misty and Sid all raise their hands.Daisy: If you just wanna play tonight! If you just turned gay tonight!Colby glares at Daisy.
- The Lad-ette: Daisy.
- Lampshade Hanging: Candace asking Tyler why Daisy is singing.
- Lipstick Lesbian: Colby, Misty
- Suddenly Sexuality: From Daisy's point of view Colby's coming out was an example of this.
- The Musical: A rock musical adaptation of a 2007 web series.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: Daisy and Tyler's old band, Jaded Lipstick.
- Villain Song: Monique's rap, "Dead in the Dirt."