These are recommendations made by tropers for The Last Guardian fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. After a few samples, you will be able to note the interests of the tropers recommending them, and judge whether you might be also interested in a certain 'fic.
Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexual or non-canon territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business.
Reviews of fics are encouraged, but if you choose to write one, please make it substantive, and give specific details about what you liked / disliked in the fic. If you want to give a fic a thumbs-up without writing a full review, you can add your troper handle to the Recommendations Line.
Surviving the Last Guardian by ChocolateSyrup
- Recommended by: Tiggerific
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: Playing a game is one thing, but actually getting sucked into one is an entirely different matter - especially when you have to deal with a giant, unpredictable cat-dog-bird creature that doesn't always listen.
- Comments: Is pretty much exactly what it says on the tin. A gamer ends up in the game, and Reality Ensues.
A long sought reunion by Ookami28
- Recommended by: Lancelot07
- Status: On-going
- Synopsis: Finding the shield and telling the village children his story awakens many more memories for Yoshitsu, and he spends the following night thinking back to everything that happened those years after Trico returned him to the village, and how it affected his life. But even after all this time, is it still too late to hope of ever seeing Trico again?
- Comments: A touching story answering the question of whether the boy and Trico would ever meet again.