Proof that the remaining 10% is worth being branded into the Bright Lord's army here:
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need be.
Lay your head gently down by Reavv
- Recommended by: Manwitha Plan 113
- Status: Dormant
- Synopsis: Death has come back to Mordor, and he raises up the worthy. Fear the footsteps he walks, and praise the hand he beckons. He will bring us up out of the dark.
- Note: Talion's journey is not over when he dies...rather a new chapter opens up in his life. As the God of the remaining Orcs and Uruks still alive.
- Recommended by: Kingdracula
- Status: Ongoing, last updated Jan 19
- Synopsis: The blood of kings holds a great power within. The Others know this. They did not know just what power Jon Snow's held when it was spilt by his own brothers, accomplishing through blind idiocy what was attempted long ago. Winter is coming, carrying death with it.
- Comments: A very interesting story that merges elements of Shadow of Mordor into Game of Thrones. Rather than being the same characters from the game, the orcs and gravewalker elements are considered a part of Westeros history, rather than Middle Earth elements.