Proof that the remaining 10% is worth fighting Lophii for here.
These are recommendations made by tropers for Carmilla the Series fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. You can do it by leaving a review or by adding your name to the recs line. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Fool's Gold by whatsthedamage
- Recommended by prtk96
- Status: Dormant
- Pairing(s): Carmilla/Laura, LaFontaine/Perry, Danny/Kirsch
- Synopsis: Carmilla HSAU, or the one with GSA co-captains LaFontaine and Perry, puppy quarterback Kirsch, track team captain Danny, broody teenager Carmilla and Laura who is about to find out she is not as heterosexual as she thought.
- Comments: Very well-written and intriguing. It's largely character-driven and episodic but begins to pick up a bit around chapter 9.
Broken Heart Beats Again by susieboo
- Recommended by Adele Potter
- Status: Complete
- Paring(s): Carmilla/Laura, mentions of past Carmilla/Ell and temporary Danny/Laura.
- Synopsis: In a world where no one ages past eighteen until they meet their soulmate, Carmillas long since stopped searching for hers. She had one, once, but that was many years ago, and she didnt even get a chance to age to nineteen before she was ripped away. Now, she simply gets on with her life, renting an apartment with a nineteen-year-old named Laura Hollis
- Comments: A sweet little story, with a good concept. Also, it doesn't bash Danny, which is nice.