These are the Curefics of Ryanasaurus0077, set in his original, outdated Cureverse.
- Futari wa Pretty Cure Dragon, a '70s martial arts movie-style Curefic as well as his first "Futari wa"-style Curefic
- Futari Wa Pretty Cure Times Two, his first "Futari wa"-style Curefic to have two such teams
- Pretty Cure Heavy Metal, with a rock music theme, set in the same continuity as (and a semi-sequel to) PCPP
The following are stock elements of his Curefics:
- There will usually be a tomboy within the Cure team; if not a Cure herself, she'll almost always be a direct ally, a la the Companions.
- There will usually be a crossdresser, often on both sides of the gender line; the male crossdresser will sometimes be interested in ballet and will often be a Cure himself, and the female crossdresser is almost always a Cure. Sometimes, there'll be more than one crossdresser on one (or, less often, both) side(s) of the gender line.
- Expect popular music to turn up at least once.
- There will be swearing. In the more family-friendly Curefics, don't expect things to get any stronger than the occasional "bastard" or "shit", but otherwise, expect the F word to be tossed around frequently. (He usually shies away from the C word, though, and for good reason.)
- Attention to detail is given to certain objects, particularly if they're related to cinema.
- Whenever an exercise video is shown, it's always the original Jane Fonda's Workout. No exceptions. The footage may come from either of the two workout segments presented on the tape.
- More often than not, a villain makes a HeelFace Turn somewhere in the story, usually at or close to the halfway point.
- He really enjoys his Stock British Phrases, and he'll often employ them to remind readers that a certain character speaks with a British accent.
- He seems to like the word "limey" too much; incidentally, he's one quarter limey himself, on his maternal grandmother's side (specifically, he has the Stratford blood flowing in his veins).
- As of late, the phrase "verboten, nicht, no queremos" seems set to be featured in at least a few future Curefics.
- Tropes often get subverted, averted, inverted, defied, or otherwise played with to hell and back in his works.
- And last, but far from least, because he's an unrepentant Batgeek...
In-story references to Batman
- Sometimes, a character will say, "I'm Batman." Reasons will vary, but if it seems random, It Always Makes Sense In Context.
- In Futari wa Pretty Cure Dragon, when unleashing bats on a villain, Ai Fukuda sings "Jingle Bells, Batman Smells". In an earlier episode, a confrontation between another villain and the episode's guest star references the Joker's confrontation against Red Skull, even mirroring his immortal declaration, "I may be a criminal lunatic, but I'm an American criminal lunatic!"
- One episode of Rhythmic Pretty Cure centers on a group of Batman roleplayers on the general education side. When the Cures (all from the rhythmic gymnastics side) learn that one of the roleplayers has selected the role of Harvey Dent, Tsumugi remarks, "Harvey Dent, can he be trusted?" In the same episode, Tsumugi does some undercover work wearing a black unitard and goggles resembling cat ears, a la Selina Kyle.