Izuku escaped from his father and doesn't want to follow his path. He wants to be a hero and save as many people as he can, even if he would fight his family, he will do it. Together Izuku and Eri will help each other. Hopefully that they won't get caught.
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Affectionate Nickname: Being a five-year old girl, Eri has a habit of giving people she is comfortable with nicknames, including Toshinori ("Lion-Man") and Aizawa ("Bun-bun-man").
- Cannibalism Superpower: Izuku's quirk allows him to permanently copy the quirk of a person who's DNA he ingests. This leads to Kurogiri putting blood samples of All for One's victims into his food in order to give him more and more quirks. When Izuku discovers this, he ceases to eat before he runs away from home, having nightmares of this reality repeatedly.
- Children Are Innocent: Nearly every scene Eri is in illustrates how adorable she can be.Toshinori: How was your day, Eri? Did you look after your big brother while I was gone?
Eri: Uh huh! Big brother is cured! I'm a good n-norse!
Izuku: It's nurse, Eri-chan.
Izuku: That's right.
Eri: Nu-rse! I'm a good nu-rse!
- Pintsized Powerhouse: When All Might asks Izuku to demonstrate his power by hitting him, and after much reluctance, Izuku agrees. What follows is an impact so powerful that it was confused for a brief earthquake that could be heard and felt all across U.A., and causes a dust cloud to rise.
- Power Copying: Izuku's ability is described as being a halfway combination of One-For-All and All-For-One; unlike his father (who could steal other people's abilities), Izuku is able to copy the quirk of a person who's DNA he ingests, permanently adding it to a stockpile of powers he already had.
- Related in the Adaptation: In this AU, All for One is Izuku's father.
- Street Urchin: After learning the horrible truth about his father, Izuku managed to run away from home, living homeless for three years. Within that time, he found Eri and managed to fend off the Yakuza members, taking care of her as his "little sister" ever since.