"Ulquiorra Schiffer is a very patient man."
Located at Fanfiction.net here.
- Badass Boast:
- Ulquiorra twice. Once before he kills Dumbledore.Ulquiorra: You are a fool professor. A well intentioned one, but a fool nonetheless. You think I don't know that I act as your pawn? For your Greater Good? I know more than you would believe.
Dumbledore: Harry. Harry what are you doing?
Uluqiorra: Harry Potter is a lie. Harry Potter is a mask. Harry Potter does not exist. I never was nor will be Harry James Potter. I am something so much greater- so much more complex and powerful than a simple school boy. I am a former Demon. A monster who was given a heart by a goddess.
Dumbledore Harry.. Harry you aren't a killer... You can't be...
Ulquiorra Oh professor, this soul has killed thousand's, slaughtered for selfish need for power and survival. Although, you are my first kill as a human, and I am sorry for that.
Dumbledore: Who-who are you?
Uluqiorra: I am the Great Winged Demon, an unfortunate Shimigami. I am Ulquiorra Schiffer.
- And a second time before he kills Voldemort.Voldemort: What would you, Harry dear, know of monsters?
Ulquiorra: I used to be one. Long ago. Before you, perhaps even before Dumbledore, I don't know. I lost track of time. One tends to when one is starving. I was unfeeling. I was alone. I didn't care for life. Unfeeling, cold. And hungry. I was very hungry. I simply wanted to survive, nothing more. So I ate. See, the thing is that it doesn't even taste good. But the hunger tricks you into thinking it's the best tasting meal in the world.
Voldemort And what, pray tell, would this meal be?
Ulquiorra "Why, humans of course. Humans are very soft, and Hollows are tough. They are stringy and hard, but they satisfy the hunger. The craving for power. Power,is the only way to survive that place. No good. No evil. Only power and survival. You told me something similar once.I became powerful, powerful enough to regain a human form, to get a sword.
- Ulquiorra twice. Once before he kills Dumbledore.
- Big "NO!": Ulqiorra, multiple times. Mentally. When Lockheart is announced to be teaching, and when he realizes that Grimmjow and Luna are in love are few examples.
- Cruel Mercy: Ulqiorra to Voldemort in the Graveyard. He explicitly states that he will fight Voldemort with a wand, otherwise it wouldn't be fair to Voldemort. And then in casual conversation with Grimmjow during the fight, he outright states that killing Voldemort here would be pointless. Easy, but pointless.
- Deadpan Snarker: Ulquiorra.
- The Nicknamer: Murciélago.
- Noodle Incident: The Incident That Never Happened. Whatever it was, it has apparently given Grimmjow and Ulqiorra infinite blackmail on each other, less so for Ulqiorra, as he seems to not care about having his reputation ruined, but a single statement of the fact that if Grimmjow tells anyone bout Sirus he will tell the entire world about the Incident, and Grimmjows reaction, speak for themselves.
- Past-Life Memories: Harry remembers being Ulquiorra and still views himself by that identity. Grimmjow and Shiba Kaien feel likewise, and Norita also, in his cameo.
- Squick: In-Universe. Ullquiora and Grimmjow are both Squicked out by the fact that Murciélago and Pantera are attracted to each other.
- Squee!: In-Universe. Murciélago apparently finds Pantera quite attractive.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Ulquiorra feels this way at times.Ulquiorra: The things I must do to maintain my sanity and intelligence...
- You Called Me "X"; It Must Be Serious: Grimmjow and Ulquiorra's letters back and forth are adressed in insults such as Kit Kat, Bastard, or Quibbler Bat. Then Grimmjow sends one to "Schiffer" instead of "Bastard".Ulquiorra: He is using my actual name. This cannot be good.