The sequel, Away to Neverland, is found here, and covers Ranma's misadventures in Gensokyo just prior to and during the events of Immaterial and Missing Power.
WARNING: As the stories are rated M, they both contain material that is NSFW.
Carried Off provides examples of:
- The Alcoholic: Suika drinks a lot of sake throughout the story. The gourd being never-empty is definitely an assisting factor here.
- Coitus Uninterruptus: A sizable portion of Carried Off chapter 3 consists of Shampoo walking in on Ranma in the middle of receiving oral from Suika, while he disinterestedly reads Suika's cookbook. Naturally, Hilarity Ensues.
- Defeat Equals Friendship: Downplayed. Ranma and Suika's fight just leads to some mutual respect.
- Destructo-Nookie: The post-coital narration of chapter 2 goes into great detail describing Ranma's many, many Amusing Injuries.
- Insane Troll Logic: Ranma when convincing Suika not to eat him.
- Interspecies Romance: Suika and Ranma of course. The story actually acknowledges the issues with the seriousness that it deserves.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Suika. Unusually, this is only mostly played for laughs.
- To Serve Man: Early on, it's established that Suika has no problem eating people (which is a change from her canon personality). Initially, she tries to eat Ranma, but he convinces her not to. Then, later, when they arrive at the cabin of a slasher villain, Ranma knocks him unconscious and Suika cooks him.