- It took the Mob 11 minutes to choose and name their character.
- Torchic forgot Judgment for Fairy Lock.
- Squirtle having Normalize as its ability means it can't deal super-effective damage to fire, ground, or rock types.
- And then Lotad evolved into Squirtle.
- A PC shuffle went horribly wrong, resulting in 4 releases and Arr and a Luvdisc being trapped in the daycare.
- After defeating Norman and the Winstrate House, the Root Fossil was received and revived. In an attempt to retrieve the Lileep, Roserade, Flygon and Masquerain were released while Sawsbuck and Gothorita were left in the PC,and the Lileep was also released along with four other Pokémon. Corsola only stuck around long enough to refill the team before being boxed as well.
- The Mob encountered a Shiny Magmar in a horde battle... and ran.
- The Mob created a new Secret Base on Route 120, then put an Insurmountable Waist-High Fence in a 1-square passage and ended up trapped for two and a half hours.
- Furthermore, they escaped not by removing the fence but by using an Escape Rope, leaving the base entirely unusable.
Epic Fail / Twitch Plays Pokémon Alpha Sapphire