- Take a sip if Todd indulges in alcohol, with additional sips for each separate scene.
- Take a sip if Todd talks to God.
- Take a sip if Todd thinks the subject song is eerily similar or identical to an earlier work.
- Take another sip if he thinks that the songs are too niche for both to catch on.
- Down the bottle if it's by the same artist.
- Take two sips if Todd says something is tested, focused grouped, and works.
- Take a sip if Todd plays "Finish the Rhyme."
- Take a sip if Todd mentions white guys with acoustic guitars.
- Take a sip if Todd mentions white girls with pianos.
- Down the bottle if the guy or girl swaps instruments.
- Take two sips if Todd says the artist's name in a gravelly, irritated voice.
- Take a sip if someone other than Todd appears (DO NOT PLAY DURING THE "WHIP MY HAIR" VIDEO.)
- Take a sip if Todd thinks the One Hit Wonderland subject repeated their hit on the follow-up single.
- Down half the bottle if they repeat their hit for the rest of their career.
- Take a sip if Todd prefers the follow-up single on One Hit Wonderland.
- Take a sip if Todd injures himself.
- Take a sip for every ten seconds Todd rants about the personal scandals of an artist.
- Take two sips if it's someone other than Chris Brown.
- Take a sip whenever Todd thinks something is too depressing.
Drinking Game / Todd in the Shadows