Sonic.exeTake a shot when you happen upon:
- Any mention of something being taken from a non-Sonic game.
- Take two shots if it's Kefka's laugh.
- Any time the narrator mentions how he feels sorry for the characters in the game.
- The narrator mentions exactly how long something lasted.
- The narrator refers to a song or sound as pixelated.
Take three shots when:
- The phrase "Hyper-realistic" is used in a sentence.
An Ordinary Sonic ROM HackTake a shot when:
- Every time you encounter the game's Jump Scare.
- You're warped into the Dark World.
- When you hit an enemy or boss in this world, as they are all invincible.
- When you manage to bring your ring count back down to "0" by collecting enough red rings. Or if you got hit and lose all of your now-negative rings.
- Combining the above two, take two shots if your pointless hit on a dark enemy bumps you towards something that ends up killing you.
- Down a whole glass if Sonic.exe manages to catch you.
- Down half of a whole glass if you were killed in the Dark World by anything besides Sonic.exe.
- Whenever you get a Game Over. And you likely will be a lot.
- Take a triumphant drink if you managed to escape the Dark World.
- Down a whole glass of victory if you managed to clear an act.
- Otherwise, down a whole glass of sheer disbelief if you make it to the end of the act in the Dark World with Sonic.exe waiting for you right where the goal would be.