- Take a drink every time Waters' vocals echo or he shouts in the background to his own singing.
- Take a drink every time you hear sound effects that don't make very much sense.
- Take two drinks if it's not the first time you hear it.
- Take a drink for every live performance of The Wall. Not every tour, every live performance. Drink twice if said performance is a Roger Waters one and not a Pink Floyd one. Finish your drink if it's The Wall - Live in Berlin.
- Down your drink whenever you hear about Margaret Thatcher. If there is a chance any songs from The Final Cut will be played, please have an ambulance at the ready.
- Sip whenever there is a Title Drop in The Wall.
- This may not be a problem if you're only counting Album Title Drops, since it only happens about twenty times. Unless you count the chants on side 4...
- Take a sip if the song makes cryptic references to Syd Barrett's breakdown. Down your drink if Barrett himself is singing it.
- If you are listening to a live album, take a sip everytime David Gilmour adds an an extra guitar solo that wasn't on the studio version of the song.
- Take a sip every time Nick Mason's voice is heard in some distorted capacity. Down the whole drink if Mason is actually singing lead.
- Take a drink for every gatefold LP you own. Take two drinks if it only comes with one record.
- Take a drink every time the lyrics from A Momentary Lapse of Reason or The Division Bell start to sound like what happened between Waters and Gilmour earlier.
- Destroy the contents of your glass every time something explodes in The Wall movie and not the album.
- Take a drink every time the Floyd uses Spoken Word in Music, whether it was a band member speaking or not.
- Take a sip if you own a record with text on the front cover (the record label doesn't count)
- Do a shot every time a song fades into another, but only if you have paramedics on standby.
- If there's a song that's less than three and a half minutes long, drink for the entirety of it. Doing this for The Wall may end up being fatal.
- Take a drink for every time David Gilmour sings in either Animals, The Wall, or The Final Cut. Finish your drink if he's the only one with vocals.
- Finish your drink if you're listening to "Empty Spaces" and you hear the backmasking.
Drinking Game / PINKFLOYD