- Take a drink whenever someone says, "...a lot of money."
- Take a drink whenever the contestant has potential plans for the money that involve college or paying off student loans.
- Finish the bottle if they are offered enough to cover all their debt, but keep going.
- Take a drink whenever the bank offer drops.
- Take a drink whenever the Banker baits the contestant.
- Two if the contestant talks smack to the Banker.
- Finish your drink if the Banker does something nice.
- Take a drink whenever you see the Banker's assistant.
- Take a drink if something other than cash is included in the bank offer.
- Two if the offer does not include any cash.
- Take a drink whenever someone from the support group pleads with the contestant to take the deal.
- Take a drink if the contestant opens up the $1,000,000 case.
- Take a drink every time the contestant is "100% sure" that the $1,000,000 is in their case.
- If the contestant makes it all the way to the end, take a drink if s/he swaps for the other case in play.
- Finish your drink if the contestant takes home a case worth $750 or less.
- Take a drink if the contestant deals with the $1,000,000 case still in play.
- Finish your drink if the contestant had $1,000,000 in their case all along.
- After a deal is made, take a drink if any superseding bank offer is more generous as if to rub salt in the contestant's wound (e.g.: the contestant deals at $120,000 with $750,000 and three small amounts; if a small amount is opened, drink if the next offer would have been something like $250,000).
- Take a drink if the contestant Face Palms after turning down a huge deal.
- Two if a huge amount is opened immediately afterward.
- If you think the show is about to cut to commercial, start sipping and don't stop until the show breaks.
- Take a drink whenever the Commercial Break Cliffhanger is Lampshaded.
- Take a drink if the contestant says "one more round" or "one more case". Take another for every deal refusal after this.
- Take a drink each time the contestant decides to keep going without a safety net under the logic that "if only one of X cases has the big amount, that means I have a X-minus-one out of X chance of not picking the big amount the next round." Finish the bottle if they pick the big amount.
Drinking Game / Deal or No Deal