"You must say the password a bromble amount of times, while travelling under the light of a flaming mistletoe..."
Gabberflast is an Alice in Wonderland -esque universe, made entirely out of complete nonsense. The story follows a young boy (Simon) who falls into Gabberflast on a whim after hearing a tip from his teacher on how to enter, getting trapped in a plot to hunt down the most dangerous thing that exists, the Frongler, and destroy it before it destroys all of Gabberflast and everyone inside.
Also this story doesn't exist yet.
- Simon- The unfortunate boy in over his head in a world of nonsense.
- Lee- A Miggling Gar, AKA Intelligence incarnate Yib being the last of his kind serving as Simon's guide. One of the few sane people in Gabberflast.
- The Brombler- The latest in a line of creatures with a nonsensical reproduction system, who run Gabberflast despite not knowing anything about it.
- The Frongler- The villain. Nothing is known, just that he exists, and his name. Which are the only things that allow him to exist.
Tropes that happen in Gabberflast:
- Arc Words: "The Frongler will find you."
- Eldritch Geometry: "They say there is a coin, with one side being genius and one side being madness. But what if that coin had three sides? That third side is the Fromblebore."
- Eldritch Location: Gabberflast cannot be mapped because it's layout is impossible, and it cannot be placed on a map of earth because it exists everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Also the clouds are technically plants.
- Fate Worse than Death: Nobody knows what Frongling is, but it everyone treats it like this.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Used to defeat the Frongler, by making everyone forget it's existance.
- Iron Woobie: Every Miggling Gar became a Sombling Gar- the embodiments of regret, after seeing the suffering that the Frongler caused. Lee is the only Miggling Gar left, because he's the only one still holding on to hope.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Frongler only exists if you know it does. If you've never heard of it, it does not exist to you. If you even hear it's name, it will track you down.
- Nothing Is Scarier: The Frongler. It's objective is unknown. It's appearance is unknown. It's methods are unknown. The only thing anyone knows about the Frongler is that it exists. Which is something you never want to know about it.