Jack Colvin (October 13th, 1934- December 1st, 2005) was an American character actor. He has appeared in over hundreds of films and television shows, but he is most famous for playing investigative reporter Jack McGee in the 1970s sci-fi/superhero series The Incredible Hulk. He was also a stage actor, having played Mercuito in a production of Romeo and Juliet and Algernon in The Importance of Being Earnest.
He died from complications of a stroke in 2005.
Film and TV Roles
- The Rat Patrol (1967): Lt. Luden
- The Stone Killer (1973): Jumper
- The Incredible Hulk (1977): Jack McGee (1977-1982)
- The Incredible Hulk Returns (1988)
- Child's Play (1988): Dr. Ardmore