Long Ago And Far Away is a Fantasy Comic Book by Comedy Film Nerds.
Long ago, Jason was the legendary "Child Knight" who saved the land of Elvenwood from the evil Witch-Queen Nexis. Upon her defeat, Jason returned to his home to live his life. Sadly, the years have not been good to him. Now he's a depressed 30-year-old who lives with his mom and runs a comic book store. Badly.
However, Jason has found himself called back to Elvenwood, which is in need of his aid once again.
The comic was funded on Kickstarter on May 3rd, 2016.
Long Ago And Far Away contains examples of:
- Absolute Cleavage: Nexis' outfit leaves very little to the imagination.
- Ask a Stupid Question...: When Jason and one of his allies are riding through the haunted forest, we get this conversation.Ally: Why do they call it the haunted forest?(Beat)Jason: Why do you think it's called the haunted forest!?Ally: 'Cause it's... haunted?Jason: Congratulations, you get a pellet.
- Big Bad: The evil Witch-Queen Nexis.
- Fat Bastard: Jason has put on weight and become a Jerkass since saving Elvenwood.
- Jerkass: Jason.
- Kid Hero: Jason was this when he was a kid.
- Kid Hero All Grown-Up: Jason. The years since his adventures in Elvenwood have NOT been good to him.
- Lost Woods: The appropriately-named Haunted Forest that Jason and his ally have to traverse through at one point.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Jason's become a rather unpleasant person to be around since his childhood.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Jason was once the heroic "Child Knight" of Elvenwood. Now he's a 30-year-old jackass.