A list of Digimon at the Champion level.
The Digimon listed here are in alphabetical order. The tropes listed here pertain to how these Digimon are depicted in Bandai's profiles and across the broader Digimon canon, rather than as in one work.
The fifth stage of a Digimon's life, Champion (or Seijukuki in Japan, translated as "Adult") is where the 'mons start to bloom. No longer the cute little creatures of the Rookie stage, Champions are now much bigger, and much better at fighting. Their forms have also begun diversifying wildly. Typically in the anime, the Champion level is usually the first stage a Digimon uses for actual fights.
As the dub version is many times inconsistent, the Digimon covered here are listed by their Japanese names, with their English name(s) listed second. note
A God Man Digimon that has an appearance fusing the lower body of a goat with the upper body of a human. As a member of the same musical troupe as Sirenmon, it is usually playing the pipes called "Syrinx" hung at its waist and enjoying the music. Although it has a peace-loving personality and doesn't really like to fight, the power it conceals within is unquantified, and when Aegiomon fights to protect something, it exhibits unique talent for combat. It is said that by playing the "Attract Echo", which attracts the attention of those who hear it, on the Syrinx it possesses, Aegiomon snatches away the sense of self of those who continue to listen to its sound, and blinds them to everything but its figure. With this, it can produce an opportunity for other Digimon to flee, or a chance for them to pursue.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Stun Beat Blow" where it beats up its opponent while releasing eletricity from its arms that numbs them and dulls their movements.
- Fauns and Satyrs: It has a goat's legs and a human upper body with black horns on its head, and plays panpipes much like those traditionally associated with satyrs.
- Magical Flutist: Its "Attract Echo" where it plays a song with its Syrinx that makes listeners lose their sense of self and see only Aegiomon.
- Meaningful Name: Aegio comes from the Greek Aegipan (Αιγίπαν) or Goat-Pan, the son of Zeus and Aega.
- The Paralyzer: Its "Stun Beat Blow" can render its targets' senses and movements dulled and slow.
- Shock and Awe: It attacks by beating enemies with fists shrouded in electricity.
A Mythical Beast Digimon that grew gigantic wings. It's a highly valued monster due to it being said to have an existence close to that of a god. It specializes in mid-air attacks, its roar calls forth storms, and it causes giant tornadoes by flapping its wings. Its personality is considerably brutal, but it has great intelligence. However, being employed by an ordinary Tamer doesn't seem possible.
- Blow You Away: Most of its attacks are wind-based.
- Breath Weapon: Its "God Tornado" attack, breathes out a tornado of flame or wind from its mouth.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Big Jaw" where it takes a big bite using its big jaw.
- Razor Wind: Its "Spinning Needle" shoots needle-shaped vacuum blades from its wings and "Wing Cutter" where it flaps its wings and sends blades of air at the enemy.
- Our Dragons Are Different: A fairly classic amphiptere-type dragon, with a legless serpentine body and large leathery wings.
- Tail Slap: Its "Shippo Kougeki" note where it slaps the foe with its tail and "Tail Whip" creates a bubble of air around the tip of his tail and then slings it at the foe.
- Tornado Move: Its "God Tornado" combines this with Breath Weapon, while its "Tatsumaki" creates a tornado by flapping its wings.
A Cockatrimon-species Digimon that developed its legs to make up for being unable to fly. Because it consumes more energy than meets the eye moving its large body, it apparently detests violent battles.
- Bilingual Bonus: "Akatori" means red bird in Japanese.
- Eye Beams: Its "Scar-Red Eye" shoots twin jets of flame from eyes that can petrify and shatter the opponent.
- Palette Swap: It's a red recolor of Cockatrimon.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Scar-Red Eye" and "Melting Aura" are both fire attacks, the latter of which spits out a wave of flames that sweeps across the ground.
- Punny Name: Its "Turbo Rooster", which boosts its speed, is a play on "turbo booster."
- Use Your Head: Its "Akatori Attack" where it runs into the enemy and head-butts them.
Algomon (Adult) (Argomon (Champion))
The Adult-evolved form of Algomon whose processing ability has increased abnormally. Its power has also been strengthened, and it even lifts up large enemies with its hands, which have turned into industrial manipulators.
- Combat Tentacles: Its "Imprisonment" where it restrains the enemy with the tentacles that extend from its mouth.
- Cyborg: It gains mechanical hands on evolution.
- Extra Eyes: It has four eyes on its face.
- Mutant: A Mutant-type Digimon
- Shock and Awe: Its "Bolt Line" attack runs an electric shock through the enemy.
An Angel Digimon with six shining wings, whose body is clad in cloth so pure white as to be divine. It is a being of perfected virtue, and although it is called a Digimon that brings happiness, when confronting evil it does not stop attacking, with extreme composure, until the opponent is completely annihilated. On the countless times when the Digital World is visited by a crisis, it is told that it descends to lead Digimon of the same genus, and Devimon, which was won over to the Dark Side, was originally of the same species.
Angemon is often used as the Champion level for Patamon. It is partnered with Takeru (T.K.) Takaishi, and other partners include Koh and Chitose Imai.
- Cool Helmet: It wears one which covers its eyes.
- The Faceless: Its face above its mouth is entirely covered by its helmet.
- Flight: It can fly with the three pairs of wings on its back.
- Hand Blast: Its "Heaven's Knuckle" gathers holy power in its fist and shoots a beam of holy light from it.
- Holy Hand Grenade: Its attacks focus on using its holy powers to smite evil.
- Our Angels Are Different: Six-winged, eerily pale, with a metal helmet clamped over their eyes, and incredibly powerful warriors of righteousness.
- Simple Staff: Its "Holy Rod" where it hits the opponent with its glowing Holy Rod, "Angel Slam" where it uses its Holy Rod to pick up an enemy and slam them into the ground, "Holy Shot" where it fires a bullet of holy energy from its spinning rod and "Halo Attack" where it spins through the air swinging its Holy Rod.
- Tornado Move: Its "God Typhoon" where it pins its Holy Rod and/or itself to create a tornado.
- Winged Humanoid: Like many angels from Abrahamic scriptures, Angemon has six wings.
An Ankylosaur Digimon whose whole body is covered in hardened skin. Not only is its skin hardened, but it also has hard protuberances coming out all over, and so its charge attack has extraordinary destructive power. As a fundamental result of being a herbivorous Digimon, it is not ferocious, but it is decidedly not timid, and possesses a brave personality.
It is used as the main Champion form of Armadimon, and is partnered to Iori (Cody) Hida and Chitose Imai.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Its "Rhythmical Knock" slams its forefeet down into the ground to cause pillars of earth to shoot up from the ground and slam into the foe.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: It is based upon an "Anklyosaurus".
- Use Your Head: Its "Armor Stampede" where it charges forward and head-butts the enemy with its massive weight.
- Tail Slap: Its "Tail Hammer" attack, where it violently beats the opponent with the iron sphere on the tip of its tail. Those that suffer this technique have their body's wire frame completely shattered.
A Giant Bird Digimon with two gigantic horns growing from its head. It is called the "Great Eagle of the Desert", and as it flies through the sky at Mach speed, it possesses the eye strength to locate the opponent from a very great distance. The horns on its head, when it glides from a great height and charges the opponent, exhibit an immense might. Although there are many Bird-species Digimon with brutal personalities, Aquilamon respects decorum, and unconditionally abides by the orders given by the master it has pledged allegiance to.
Aquilamon is the main Champion form of Hawkmon, but is also associated with the Piyomon line. It is partnered to Miyako (Yolei) Inoue and Chika Daimon (Kristy Damon).
- Blow You Away: Its "Mach Impulse" where it flaps its wings and shoots down two jets of hot air.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Blast Laser" emits a stream of ring-shaped beams from its mouth and "Wind Breath" shoots supersonic waves from its mouth.
- Feather Flechettes: Its "Stealth Quarrel" shoots a wave of rapid razor-sharp feathers at the foe.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its "Glide Horn" where it charges the opponent from the sky.
- Giant Flyer: It's a big eagle.
- Horn Attack: Its "Penetrator" where it dives down from the sky to ram the foe with its horns.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Wave Laser" emits a strange sound wave to confuse the enemy.
- Meaningful Name: Aquila is Latin for eagle.
- Monster Knight: A bird Digimon who is respectful of decorum and unconditionally loyal to its master.
- The Red Baron: It is called the "Great Eagle of the Desert".
Arkadimon Adult (Arkadimon (Champion))/(Arcadiamon (Champion))
A cursed Digimon artificially created based on the data of various Digimon. Its nature is to evolve by absorbing its opponent's data, but it is unclear if it possesses any sense of self. Because these details are unknown, it is currently being investigated. Its Special Moves are destroying the opponent's data at the program level (Prison Fist), and robbing the opponent of their configuration data and turning it into its own (Snatch Whip).
It has been partnered with Neo Saiba and Ryuji Mishima.
- Casting a Shadow: In Digimon Masters, its "Prison Fist" uses its hand to summon a vortex of dark energy.
- Creepily Long Arms: It arms are almost as long as it is tall.
- Meaningful Name: Arkadi comes from Arkadia 「アルカディア Arukadia」 (Αρκαδία), a utopian society in Greek mythology.
It is extremely kind and hates fighting. It is always having difficulty walking due to the weight of its head; however, it is capable of speedy movements during battle. It always ends its speech with "-dekaa". It protects its pre-evolution, Minidekachimon, within its mouth.
- Top-Heavy Guy: Its head is much larger than the rest of its body, which its name alludes to.
- Temporary Online Content: It was unlocked in the DigiWindow virtual pet by downloading it from the Digimon Pocket Wars phone game.
- Use Your Head: Its only attack, Gashira Tsubushi, involves it hitting foes with its massive head.
- Verbal Tic: It ends its sentences with "-dekaa."
A Beast Digimon with a strong sense of territory. It builds its home in places with difference in altitudes such as cliffs or rocky mountains. Its characteristic rocks, which cover a portion of its skin, regenerate and become harder each time they break. In addition, the individual with the hardest rocks within a troop is the leader in charge of their territory.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: It's a baboon, but with extra rocky parts of its hide.
- Eyeless Face: Its eyes are covered by its rock-hide.
- Super Toughness: The rocks that make up part of its hide get more durable each time they regenerate. The most durable in a group becomes the leader.
- Tail Slap: Its "Glide Rocks" attack has it attack the enemy with its tail, which is clubbed like an ankylosaurus's, at extreme speed.
A ghost Digimon completely covered by a cloth over its head. As it is a wicked being born from darkness, it is said that computers possessed by Bakemon instantly have their systems destroyed. Everything within the cloth is wrapped in mystery, and it is rumored that a portion of the shadow of its true form has become a black hole. It dislikes direct attacks because its fighting strength isn't great.
Ren Tobari has a Bakemon in his possession.
- Attack of the Monster Appendage: Its "Hell's Hand" where it extends a giant decaying hand from underneath its cloak pulls the captured enemy all the way to hell. Its "Ghost Chop" where it karate chops the enemy.
- Bedsheet Ghost: It's essentially a floating bedsheet with eyes and fangs.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Poison Breath" where it blows out a poisonous smoke.
- Casting a Shadow: Its "Nightmare Wave" where it emits a dark wave that hypnotizes the enemy, amplifying their doubts and driving them mad and "Death Charm" where it casts an evil spell of darkness that washes over the enemy and saps away its life, seems to bring annihilation in a matter of seconds unless they are the possessor of a tenacious spirit.
- Meaningful Name: Bake comes from Bakemono 「化け物（バケモノ）」, which means ghost or monster.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: It's a Ghost Digimon, and was created from the remains of deceased digital creatures.
- Poisonous Person: It has a poisonous breath attack.
- The Undead: Bakemon are born from undead remnants of Digimon.
A Holy Beast Digimon whose existence was confirmed in ruins unearthed from beneath Folder Continent. It turns out that the ruins were once used as a fortress for Angel Digimon, and it is presumed that the Baluchimon were the ones that protected the fortress. Although it has a calm and quiet personality, it also has a ferocious side that mercilessly attacks the enemy.
- Expy: It has abilities nearly identical to Bakumon/Tapirmon, because Word of God states it was intended to link it and Mammon/Mammothmon (essentially replacing Hanumon/Apemon from the old Nightmare Soldiers pet).
- Friendto All Children: It takes care of Baby Digimon in the Folder Ruins.
- Master of Illusion: It uses its "Cloud Vision" technique to guide any unwanted, non-evil visitors out of the ruins it guards.
- Mind over Matter: Its "Psychic Chain" attack has it restrain enemies with psychokinetic chains.
- Non-Indicative Name: Not it, but Skull Baluchimon. Skull Baluchimon predates regular Baluchimon by years and is made of Baluchimons bones, mixed with the bones of other creatures rearranged by unscrupulous fossil dealers into a saber tooth tiger.
- Protectorate: It acts as a guard dog for territories used as bases by angel Digimon.
- Seldom-Seen Species: A paraceratherium.
Hackmon underwent bouts of harsh training, honing its unparalleled battle instincts, and attained this form as it grew together with its spirit, technique, and physical strength. It continues its training as it aims for greater heights, amassing combat experience by battling strong foes and evolving into a skilled warrior the more it battles. As it matures, its aspiration of becoming a Royal Knight grows ever stronger, and it believes that what it is destined to achieve is determined not by what others tell it, but by deciding based on its own observations and inferences.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Fif Cross" where it slashes with the sharp nails on both hands.
- Badass Cape: It's still there.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: Its "Teen Blade" spins its bladed tail like a whirlwind, cutting the foe.
- Diagonal Cut: This can occur with its "Dragrey Spiker" where it bisects the enemy using the razor-sharp blades that protrude from its hind limbs.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: Is a Dinosaur type but evolves from a Small Dragon and into a Dragon Man-type.
- Pun: It's "Fif Cross" and "Teen Blade" are puns on 'fifteen', referring to BaoHackmon being the evolved from of Hackmon, the mascot Digimon for Digimon's 15th anniversary.
- Meaningful Name: Bao comes from Baou (「刃王」), meaning 'blade lord' and Hack is a romanization of hakku (「ハック」), derived from haku (「白」), meaning 'white'.
- Our Dragons Are Different: It is a bigger Hackmon with a bladed tail.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Burn Flame" is a fire attack that intercepts the enemy with pinpoint accuracy.
A Giant Bird Digimon which has an appearance shrouded in blazing flames. Just like Meramon, it is a Digimon that was generated from the Internet's defensive "Firewall". It flaps its gigantic wings, and flies about the sky. Although its personality is in no way combative, it unleashes counter attacks against attacking enemies to a furious degree.
Birdramon is often used as the Champion form of Piyomon. It is partnered to Sora Takenouchi, Kosaburo Katsura and Gorou Matayoshi.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Talon Tear" where it attacks from the air with its talons.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Fireball" shoots fireballs from the mouth and "Bir-Flame" where it breathes a stream of fire from its mouth.
- Feathered Dragons: It's for all practical purposes a gigantic bird, but its name, its toothy mouth and its control over fire mark it as a very avian member of the dramon family of draconic Digimon.
- Fireballs: Its Fireball attack combines this with Breath Weapon. Its "Meteor Wing" where it flaps its wings and rains down fireballs from the air, combines it with Spam Attack.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its "Mach Glide" where it dives from the sky and rams into the enemy.
- Giant Flyer: A very big and flaming avian.
- Our Dragons Are Different: It's a member of the dramon family despite its avian appearance, and sports the toothy, snaggle-fanged mouth other dramons share.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Fire Flap" where it flaps its wings, releasing fire, or dive-bombs an enemy and "Phoenix Taze" where it shoots up into the air while flaming.
- Spam Attack: Its "Meteor Wing" fires several fireballs from its wings.
- Toothy Bird: Just look at those huge chompers! Birdramon possesses a fleshy mouth adorned with sharp fangs rather than a beak, a characteristic of the dramon family it belongs to.
A Beast Man Digimon that evolved from Terriermon, it is a Hunter Digimon skilled in hunting. Its fighting style is different from a normal Galgomon, specializing in ambushes at night. It is taciturn, probably because it is mostly active in the dark.
- Arm Cannon: The exact same ones as Galgomon although they're a more silvery color. Its "Gatling Arm" where it fires away with bullets on both Gatling Arms.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: This version's jeans are a dark green color.
- Meaningful Name: The Galgo Español or Spanish sighthound is an ancient breed of dog, specifically a member of the sighthound family which is similar to a greyhound.
- Palette Swap: A black and brown version of the green and white Galgomon.
- Pistol-Whipping: Its "Dumdum Upper" is a powerful uppercut attack.
- The Quiet One: BlackGalgomon being taciturn makes it a Foil to the cheerful but prone to anger Galgomon.
A Beast Digimon that resulted as Gaomon's physique got larger, its claws that were once protected by gloves have grown steadily. "Black Digitron" was mixed in during its growth process, resulting in it taking on this black form. It is more resilient and takes less damage as compared to normal Gaogamon, at the expense of its speed.
It is the Dark Evolution of Gaomon, and has been partnered to Yu Inui.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Dash Double Claw" where it runs up to the enemy and slashes with the claws on both forepaws.
- Blow You Away: It's "Spiral Blow" where it releases a powerful vortex of wind from its mouth.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Gaoga Hound" where it bites the opponent with its sturdy teeth, not letting go until they collapse.
- Meaningful Name: Gaoga comes from Gao which is the sound of roaring and Ga is for Garuru which is the sound of growling.
- Mighty Glacier: Compared to the regular Gaogamon. It sacrifices speed and nimbleness for durability.
- Palette Swap: A black recolor of Gaogamon.
A Demon Dragon Digimon that is called the "Jet-black Demon Dragon". Although it is fundamentally the same species as Growmon, it has more of a Virus-species' nature, and is said to be the natural form of Growmon. Unlike a Growmon raised by a Tamer, it can roughly be described as having gone feral. BlackGrowmon's roar is identical to Growmon's, having the power to shake the solid earth, and before battle it raises its voice to an offensive roar to intimidate the opponent.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Dragon Slash" where it slashes upward with its claws and "Grow Claw" where it attacks using its huge claws.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Its "Plasma Blade" heats the blades on its arms and slices at the foe by spinning in a circle at extremely rapid speeds.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Exhaust Flame" and "Black Exhaust Flame" where it breathes a stream of flame from its mouth.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Howling" where it frightens an enemy with a fierce howl.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has long silver colored hair.
- Palette Swap: Of Growmon. Literally, in that the red and black portions of their color schemes are reversed (save for their claws, stomach and hair).
- Playing with Fire: Just like the regular Growmon.
- Shock and Awe: It's "Dark Blade" where it attacks with the electrified claws of one hand.
- The Red Baron: It's called the "Jet-black Demon Dragon".
A Virus attribute Tailmon who sports vivid, pitch-black fur. A child completely born of evil, it lives its life treading through the ominous darkness. BlackTailmon is a variety of Tailmon that is born very rarely, and as such is said to have a low population size. It has a mean and prideful personality, and is a problematic Digimon that loves picking on the weak. It is a dark-type Digimon that generally evolves into Fallen Angel Digimon.
- Cats Are Mean: A mean-spirited, cruel catlike Digimon that picks on those weaker than itself and evolves into a selection of demons.
- Hypnotic Eyes: Its "Cat's Eye" where it hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes.
- Palette Swap: A black version of Tailmon right down to having the same attacks, although it doesn't have a Holy Ring.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Like Tailmon, it's strong for its size.
- Super Speed: Its "Neko Punch" where it punches at the enemy with its powerful claws at lightning speed and "Neko Kick" is a super-fast flying kick attack.
- Tail Slap: Its "Cat Tail" is a tail whip attack.
An Insect-type Machine Digimon whose entire body has been weaponized. For an Adult, it is a rare species whose whole body has been turned into Chrome Digizoid. It has a habit of reacting indiscriminately to anything that moves, and it is said that when someone is attacked by a swarm of BladeKuwagamon, they will pierce even Ultimate Digimon all over their bodies and cause them to die.
- Blow You Away: It knows an attack called Air Knife.
- Light 'em Up: Its "Spark Blade" in which it becomes a blade of light to pierce the foe.
- Razor Wind: Its "Air Knife" creates a vacuum wave.
A Vehicle Digimon just like Mechanorimon, it flies in the skies without a care in the world. Although its delicate balloon portion is protected by a metallic coating, it seems to still be under construction as its left flank is left exposed.
- Abnormal Ammo: Its "Helium Bomb" fires and detonates bullets of helium gas.
- Living Gasbag: Being a literal living blimp, Blimpmon is also this by definition.
- Living Ship: It is effectively a living rigid blimp.
A Digimon whose entire body has turned into a bomb. Although it looks like a subspecies of Nanimon, the truth is unknown. It seems that its body completely turned into bomb while it continued to battle in the Digital World.
- Action Bomb: Its "Countdown" turns itself into a living bomb that destroys itself and unleashes great explosive power.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: It has big eyebrows like Nanimon but there on fire.
- Cephalothorax: Much like the regular Nanimon, it's a humanoid head with arms and legs.
- Cool Shades: It has a red version of Nanimon's.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Baku Oyaji Punch" note where it punches the enemy with a fist of explosive flames.
- Fiery Redhead: It has a patch of bright red hair.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: Its "Free Throw Bomb" where it tosses an explosive bomb at the enemy.
Takes the place of BomberNanimon in the dub of Digimon Savers due to the network not allowing the depiction of a giant bomb.
- Anthropomorphic Food: A giant orange with limbs and a beard.
- Bowdlerize: Deeming a bomb-based character as being inappropriate for broadcast on a family-friendly network, Disney ordered that BomberNanimon be changed, and so writer Jeff Nimoy decided to change him into a giant orange, with his attacks and dialogue changed to reflect this. Kirk Thornton, who voices Citramon, voices the Digimon in the style of Don Patch, a major character from the anime series Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo who was also voiced by Thornton; Nimoy wrote Citramon as an "ode" to the character.
- Cephalothorax: Well, it is still a Nanimon variant.
- Meaningful Name: Citra comes from citrus which is a fruit from a citrus tree such as an orange.
- Palette Swap: Basically an orange BomberNanimon with a stem instead of a fuse. All of its other features are identical.
- Plant Person: A giant orange who floods places with fruit juice.
- Shout-Out: To Poppa Rocks/Don Patch from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.
An eerie-looking Demon Man Digimon. Numerous tattoos containing evil incantations are carved onto its body, and it is apparently capable of casting as many spells as it has tattoos. Rather than fight head-on, it is a coward that usually lies in wait and launches ambush attacks on the enemy from the darkness.
- Big Red Devil: Looks like someone's devil costume.
- Meaningful Name: Boogie comes from The Boogie Man which is a monster that terrorizes children. Fiend is an evil spirit or demon in mythology.
- Number of the Beast: The number for one of its cards is St-666.
- Prongs of Poseidon: Type 2. Its "Death Clash" where it stabs the opponent with the trident it wields in its right hand.
A Digimon that evolved via the data of a body composition monitor that measures muscle mass. It has a bellicose personality, and the power brought about by its unnaturally well-developed upper body muscles is top-class even among Adult Digimon. Its reaction speed is extremely high despite its large size, and it overwhelms its enemies with its tremendous power and speed. It is a hard worker, always continuing its training when it is not eating or sleeping.
It is the Champion level of Pulsemon, and is partnered to the protagonist of Digimon Project 2021.
- Cool Helmet: It has a helmet that bears more than a passing resemblance to Lighdramon's.
- Draconic Humanoid: Its design is humanoid with a lot of draconic features, looking a lot like a yellow XV-mon.
- Elemental Punch: Its Electrical Fist attack is exactly what the name suggests: a punch using its electrified fist.
- Fingerless Gloves: It wears the "badass" leather variant with studded bands.
- Lightning Bruiser: Its training has greatly enhances its speed, strength, and reflexes.
- Morphic Resonance: Its horn resembles its pre-evolution Pulsemon's fringe. It also has Pulsemon's green crest in the same place on its chest.
- Shock and Awe: Both of its attacks have it generate electricity. Electrical creates electricity fist from, well, its fist and Thunder Dread from its horn.
A form of Chicchimon that evolved from Child to Adult. Its training pilgrimage continues, as it carries out the wandering of a vagrant.
- Bird People: It's a humanoid bird with wings sprouting from its shoulders — not surprising, since it evolved from the already avian and humanoid Hyokomon.
- Dual Wielding: It wields two katanas.
- Meaningful Name: Its "Tsubame Nimai Gaeshi" is a reference to the Swallow cut, the favorite technique of Sasaki Kojirō. Burai 「無頼（ブライ）」 means "outlaw" and Saburai 「さぶらい」, an alternative reading of 「侍」, samurai.
- Rōnin: A wandering warrior themed after Japanese samurai.
Burgamon Adult (Burgermon)
A Digimon who make good hamburgers in the Burgamon village. Now they live on a base on the moon.
- Anthropomorphic Food: Both variants are humanoid onions.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: The male wears a white chef's coat while the female wears a purple apron.
A half-man, half-beast Digimon with a humanoid upper body and a bestial lower body. Its body is protected by a hard substance secreted onto the surface from its insides, and it's right arm has fused to become one with its weapon. The ducts extending from its back spout high-pressure vapor, allowing it to move at near-sonic speed, though only for an instant. It has outstanding defense, attack, and speed. It is extremely prideful, and absolutely despises being ordered around or restrained.
Notable partners of Centalmon include the American Chosen Child Maria.
- Arm Cannon: Its "Hunting Cannon" where it shoots a blast of energy from the cannon which has become one with its right arm. It is near impossible to evade this attack. However, because this attack expends a large amount of energy, Centalmon avoids battle whenever possible.
- Cyclops: Under his helmet glows a single red eye.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Heat Upper" where it either slams the ground to cause a fiery shock wave, or delivers a red-hot uppercut
- Lightning Bruiser: Or at least by the standards of being Champion-leveled, according to the Digimon Reference Book.
- Hollywood Cyborg: Its head, left shoulder and right hand are mechanical.
- Our Centaurs Are Different: This one has a body covered in strange blue platers, a face always obscured by a helmet and an energy weapon implemented in its right arm.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: It has one red eye like a cyclops.
An Adult Digimon whose appearance resembles a chrysalis. In order to evolve into a stronger Digimon, the Child-level Keramon entered a chrysalis-like state and began conserving its energy. As a result, it is completely unable to move, but it is protected by its tough shell, and can attack the opponent with the tentacles extending from its back. In some cases, it can evolve to Perfect without becoming an Adult, but it is able to evolve to a stronger Perfect by evolving to Chrysalimon.
It is notable as the partner of Arata Sanada.
- Combat Tentacles: Its "Data Crusher" where it destroys the opponent's data by stabbing them with the tentacles on its back and "Misconnecting" where it either unleashes deadly energy from the tips of its tentacles, or savagely whips the opponent with its tentacles.
- Mythology Gag: The first Keramon we saw skipped Chrysalimon and went straight to Infermon. This was later codified into all Keramon being able to do this, but the resulting evolution is weaker if they skip their Chrysalimon stage.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Red sclera, yellow iris, and a highly dangerous creature.
The protector of time that governs the computer's timer. It manages the "Time" and "Space" of all computers and networks, and if it is between 1900 and 1999, it is able to freely advance and rewind time. Because it possesses an extremely dangerous, terrifying ability, it always maintains a neutral standpoint, and doesn't participate in the conflict between Vaccines and Viruses. For that reason, it is said that if it ever tilts toward either side of the balance, the Digital World will collapse.
- Cyborg: The Xros Wars version only has one eye.
- Drop the Hammer: Carries one around.
- Time Stands Still: Its "Chrono Breaker" destroys the "time" flowing through the opponent's body. It is impossible for a Digimon whose "time" was frozen with this attack to recover.
A Giant Bird Digimon with two overdeveloped legs. Because it has continued to live on the ground for so long, it cannot fly through the air, and has evolved a body that is suited for land. For that reason, its body became even larger, and its leg strength has developed tremendously, as well. Parts of its wings have completely degenerated, and in battle, it spreads them wide with its tail to intimidate the opponent. Its disposition is violently ferocious, but in order to preserve its large build, it dislikes violent battles that consume its energy.
Notable users of Cockatrimon include Neo Saiba and Ren Tobari.
- Basilisk and Cockatrice: It's based off of the mythical cockatrice, a rooster-like beast that petrified those who met its glance.
- Battle Boomerang: Its "Feather Cutter" throws the crest on its head like a boomerang at the foe.
- Beak Attack: Its "Beak Slide" slices at the foe with its beak.
- Blow You Away: Its "Again Star" shoots blades of wind from its wings.
- Taken for Granite: It's "Petra Fire" nleashes a power from its eyes that petrifies whatever it looks at. It is a terrifying technique that does not carbonize those who suffer the technique, but completely petrifies their body.
An ancient fish Digimon that possesses gigantic claws and a hard outer skin. When the Computer Network was being repaired after being disrupted by a malicious hacker, this Digimon was discovered in the Net Ocean, and as its body structure is extremely primitive, it has fins that have developed like hands and feet. Based on this fact, it is conjectured that primeval Digimon that originated in the Net Ocean experienced many evolutions and took on terrestrial forms, and increased their numbers into various strains.
Notable tamers that Coelamon has been partnered with include the Australian Chosen Child Dingo (Derek).
- Flechette Storm: Its "Iron Scale" shoots tiny scales from its body at the enemy.
- Making a Splash: Its "Destructive Spear" fires a spear of water and "Water Bullet" spits balls of water at high speeds.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Kamitsuki" note where it bites at the enemy with powerful jaws.
- Sword Beam: A variation. Its "Variable Darts" slices the opponent with its claws, or throws blades of energy or knives of water.
Digimon that bear the name "Dramon" must contain Dragon-factor data in their Digicore; the higher the percentage of that data, the more the shape of their body becomes a Dragon-type, but Coredramon's Dragon-factor data has reached 100%, so it is definitely a pure-blooded Dragon Digimon. It is said that this blue-skinned Coredramon is the evolved form of a Dracomon that assimilated large quantities of a rare gem called "Blue Diamante", which is mined only in mountainous regions with very high altitudes, and is able to fly at high speed with its developed wings to survive in the steep mountains. Like Dracomon, it has a scale referred to as the "Gekirin", and if it is touched there, it loses its mind to an excess of anger.
- The Berserker: Its "G Shurunen-II" note is a state of berserk rage, triggered when its "Gekirin" is touched; Coredramon rampages with laser-heat breath.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Blue Flare Breath" where it breaths searing sapphiric flames. It has the effect of decomposing the texture data covering the surface of a Digimon's body, so Digimon that suffer this breath will be susceptible to attacks on their bare Digicores.
- Flight: It has become capable of this.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Its profile explains why the Dramon Digimon despite all being dragon's look so different. Because Digimon that bear the name "Dramon" must contain Dragon-factor data in their Digicore; the higher the percentage of that data, the more the shape of their body becomes a Dragon-type.
- Palette Swap: One of two versions of Coredramon.
- Tail Slap: Its "Strike Bomber" where it smashes targets with the flick of its tail.
- Technicolor Fire: It breathes blue fire.
Digimon that bear the name "Dramon" must contain Dragon-factor data in their Digicore; the higher the percentage of that data, the more the shape of their body becomes a Dragon-type, but Coredramon's Dragon-factor data has reached 100%, so it is definitely a pure-blooded Dragon Digimon. It is said that this green-skinned Coredramon is the evolved form of a Dracomon that assimilated large quantities of a rare gem called "Green Malachite", which is mined in dense woodland with trees over a century old. Although this type of Coredramon is not good at flying, its has highly developed leg strength, allowing it to run at speeds that are unimaginable from its physique.
This variation of Coredramon is used by Ryuji Mishima.
- The Berserker: Its "G Shurunen-II" is a state of berserk rage, triggered when its "Gekirin" is touched; Coredramon rampages with laser-heat breath.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Green Flare Breath" where it breaths searing green-colored flame upon the target is very highly penetrative, so it is effective in passing through the texture data of the surface of the body and inflicting damage directly to the Digicore.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Its profile explains why the Dramon Digimon despite all being dragon's look so different. Because Digimon that bear the name "Dramon" must contain Dragon-factor data in their Digicore; the higher the percentage of that data, the more the shape of their body becomes a Dragon-type.
- Palette Swap: One of two versions of Coredramon.
- Tail Slap: Its "Strike Bomber" where it smashes targets with the flick of its tail.
- Technicolor Fire: It breathes green fire.
A one-eyed Dragon Man Digimon with an abnormally developed right arm. It was originally a stalwart dragon warrior, but its right eye was crushed by the warrior Leomon, and it became an oni of revenge. In order to defeat Leomon, it has strengthened and enlarged its right arm, and it is on the lookout for a chance to take it down. For the sake of revenge, it has lost its pride as a warrior, leaving it as nothing more than a warrior obsessed with bloodshed.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Hyper Heat" emits a beam of ultra-high-temperature heat from its mouth, which can melt anything.
- Cyclops: Rather than being born with one eye, Cyclomon lost one in battle to Leomon. Thus, unlike traditional cyclopes, Cyclomon only has its left eye rather than having a single eye in the middle of its forehead.
- Depending on the Artist: Cyclomon's Bandai art, Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer sprite, and Digimon World 2 and Digimon World 3 models have two red claws, and some of its V-Pet sprites show it has two claws on that arm, however its models in Digimon All-Star Rumble, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Digimon Links, and Digimon ReArise, and its sprite in Digimon Survive have three red claws. Some card art also depict Cyclomon with three red claws. The placement of the third claw varies, either in the middle of the other two, or below the other two.
- Dragon Knight: It used to be an honorable sort, but underwent a FaceHeel Turn and became an Oni.
- Evil Makes You Monstrous: Downplayed. It's not known what Cyclomon looked like before his FaceHeel Turn, but he is stated to have become an oni.
- Extendable Arms: Its Strength Arm allows it to extend its large arm to attack enemies.
- Eye Scream: Its right eye was crushed in a battle with Leomon.
- Non-Indicative Name: "Cyclonemon" has absolutely nothing to do with the wind. This one-eyed giant is quite obviously based on the Cyclops.
- Revenge: Cyclomon wants revenge on Leomon for destroying its eye.
- Shout-Out: To Gigan, a recurring enemy of Godzilla's and the first-ever monster to make the lizard bleed.
A low-ranking Angel Digimon which has the appearance of a woman. It is in the advance forces of Angel Digimon, and its figure which always cuts through the vanguard to battle is said to almost be a "Goddess of the Battlefield".
- Chainmail Bikini: Darcmon's breastplate is both very narrow — a metallic crop top, really — and extremely form-fitting.
- Cool Sword: It has two, both called "La Pucelle" note . Its "Baptême d'Amour" note is a magnificent sword technique using its slender sword, La Pucelle.
- Dual Wielding: A staff and a sword, or two swords for its La Pucelle attack.
- Loincloth: It has one for no other reason than fanservice.
- Male Gaze: In one artwork◊ from Digimon Collectors, she's shown sitting down with her partially bare legs spread and her loincloth lying down in suggestive manner.
- Meaningful Name: Its "La Pucelle" swords are a reference to the nickname of Joan of Arc, "La Pucelle d'Orléans" which is French for The Maid of Orléans.
- Named Weapons: Its swords are both named La Pucelle.
- Overshadowed by Awesome: Despite looking like a sexy angel and got named from a famous warrior woman and saint figure, she's much less popular and got much less appearance in adaptations compared to other Angel Digimon like Angemon and Angewomon. Ever since her debut, she doesn't even have other and more "proper" Ultimate form besides Hippogrifomon.note
- Our Angels Are Different: She has two more wings than Pidmon and two less wings than Angemon.
- Simple Staff: One of its weapons. The other is a pair of swords.
- Underwear of Power: She wears nothing other than underpants beneath her Loincloth.
- Winged Humanoid: It has two pairs of wings.
A Digimon whose entire body is covered with dark flame that burns quietly. Although its form evolved to virus-type FlareLizamon, it has a cool-headed personality.
- Casting a Shadow: It's "Dark Inferno" magically gives its or its allies' attacks the element of darkness.
- Palette Swap: Of FlareLizamon.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Dark Pain" sends dark symbols made of fog at the opponent that then turn into thunderclouds and shock them.
- Technicolor Fire: Its "Dread Fire" is a bullet of black fire that blazes the opponent's mind.
- Wreathed in Flames: It is covered in black flames.
The form of Maildramon, who acts as Knightmon's servant and acquired the power of "Miracles", that found righteousness in evil after abandoning justice. Its Chrome Digizoid armor has been dyed a dark color, and it is searching for a heart of darkness in its master, Knightmon. If there is a Knightmon with a strong evil heart, it will be obedient to them, but if it detects even a shred of conscience, it will crush them under its bulk, even if it is its master.
- Bad is Good and Good is Bad: It finds righteousness in evil.
- Evil Counterpart: It's basically a Card-Carrying Villain variant of Maildramon.
- Nerf: A regular Maildramon, having acquired the power of the Digimental of Miracles, has power around Ultimate level. Apparently turning evil has lowered DarkMaildramon's power a little, since it's only a Champion.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Its armor has turned largely black, and the gem on its chest plate has turned red, and it's become tremendously evil.
A Dinosaur Digimon whose body was corroded by a vicious computer virus. Although it was originally a Tyranomon-species Digimon, it was infected by a vicious computer virus, causing a bug in its flesh's configuration data and transforming it into a frenzied Digimon. Its body turned black, its arms grew sturdier than Tyranomon's, and its offensive power grew. It identifies anything reflected in its eyes as an enemy and starts attacking, becoming completely frenzied.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: It's "Dark Nail" where it slashes with its claws.
- Body Horror: Its body has been corroded by a virus infecting its skin's "configuration data".
- Breath Weapon: Its "Fire Blast" where it breathes a super-powerful jet of flames, changing its surroundings into a sea of fire.
- Dark Is Evil: Its black coloration, much darker than a Tyranomon's usual red, is the main visual sign of its corrupted and aggressive nature.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: Not this time they aren't.
- Palette Swap: It's a black recolor of Tyranomon. Unlike most versions of this trope in the franchise, it does have a slightly different body structure with a more humanoid chest and much larger foreclaws. Sometimes it'll share model animations with Tyranomon and sometimes it will get its own.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Fire Blast" attack.
- Tail Slap: Its "Iron Tail" where it slams its powerful tail into the foe.
- Unstoppable Rage: Another side effect of the virus is that DarkTyranomon is driven into a frenzy of rage at the sight of any foe.
DarkTyranomon (X-Antibody) (DarkTyrannomon X)
The X-Antibody has bestowed upon it the composure to control its own abilities, as well as the determination and strength to survive its battles. It is now able to harden a portion of its flesh and even produce green flames by manipulating the virus within its body.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Fire Blast" where it breathes a super-powerful jet of flames, changing its surroundings into a sea of fire.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Flame Snatch" where it grabs an enemy with its flaming left claw and burns it.
- Sanity Strengthening: The X-Antibody has calmed it down.
- Technicolor Fire: It can shoot green fire from its mouth and claws and can ignite its tail.
An Undead Digimon of the Prototype Digimon "DORU Series" that was experimented on in search of further evolutions, and was said to, at the time of the experiment, resemble its Adult form. Since it keeps preying on the Digicores of other Digimon, it is active despite its deceased condition, and is attempting to evolve.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Cannonball" where it fires cannonballs from its mouth.
- Body Horror: It looks like a stitched-together corpse, with some bits of wiring and metal thrown in.
- Dracolich: It's design evokes both this and Frankenstein's Monster to being stitched together like Frankenstein's monster and having bolts on its wings while also being undead.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Its "Metal Cast" where it either pierces the enemy with its steel arms to tear out their Digicore, or makes a combo attack consisting of a stomp, tail whip, and bite, or extends wires from its tail to electrocute enemies.
- Meaningful Name: Death-X is a reference to the Death-X-Evolution process, DORU is an acronym for Digimon OR Unknown-Monsters and Ga is Short for Garuru (「ガルル」), an onomatopoeia for the sound of a growl. Also, Dex is short for Death-X, directly from 「デクスー Dekusu」.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Has red eyes and is very dangerous.
- The Undead: It hasn't stopped it in the slightest.
A Composition Digimon fused from three Digimon. Although each of them had existed as separate Digimon, due to a computer running wild after it was struck by a storm's electromagnetic waves, they were forced to fuse by a computer bug. It is said that since this Digimon, which possesses three heads and two tails, specializes in tripartite attacks that capitalize on its body's traits, it is even able to fight against three Digimon as if they were one. However, because each of them was a fiendish Digimon, they are only of one mind on destruction, and are usually on bad terms with no spirit of cooperation.
- Body Horror: Three Digimon forced into one body. One Dinosaur, one Cyborg and one Undead.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Triplex Force" combines energy from its three heads to shoot a single powerful laser beam.
- Meaningful Name: Delta is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet (Δ) shaped like a triangle, representing the trinity and alignment of its real head, skull head and metalhead.
- Mon Bites Mon: It's "Skull Fang" where it thrusts its arm forward to bite with its left hand head and "Serpent Bite" where it its arm forward to bite with its right hand head.
- Multiple Head Case: As the result of a forced fusion.
An Evil Dragon Digimon that is known and feared as the "Many-eyed Demon". As a demon beast that was summoned from the Dark Area by the messenger of darkness, Devimon, there are no other Digimon as evil as it is. Although it is a Dramon-species Digimon, its limbs are unusually developed, so it cuts the opponent to pieces with its elongated arms, and flies about the darkness with its sturdy legs and wings. Its personality is the epitome of wickedness, and it is unmoved by a spirit of compassion. If it glares at them with its four eyes burning in deep crimson, the opponent becomes unable to move, and it will chop up their unresisting body. Also, the tip of its tail is able to open up and take on the shape of a claw, which can skewer the opponent. This Digimon was probably produced by the evil feelings of Hackers who were abusing the Computer Network for their own selfish desires.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Crimson Nail" where it slices into its foes using its red claws.
- Always Chaotic Evil: Never a major villain, but the anime series almost always has them working for one.
- Blow You Away: Its "Demonic Gale" shoots waves of wind by swinging its arms, or unleashes a dark electrical storm from its mouth.
- Creepily Long Arms: Much like Devimon, Devidramon has uncannily long and thin forelimbs.
- Extra Eyes: It has four eyes.
- Dragons Are Demonic: It belongs to both the devimon and dramon families, blending elements of devils and dragons in one creature.
- Our Dragons Are Different: An evil demonic one.
- The Paralyzer: Its "Red Eye" unleashes an evil power from its eerie eyes that paralyzes the enemy.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: It has four eerie red eyes that paralyze enemies and is an Evil Dragon type.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Black scales with red eyes and claws, and seemingly always on the side of the villains.
A Fallen Angel Digimon whose body is clad in jet-black cloth. Although it was originally a shining Angemon-species Digimon, by falling to the Dark Area, which exists in a spatial distortion of the Digital World, it became a fallen angel. As proof of that, the Mark of Evil surfaced dramatically on its chest. It has a cunning and fiendish personality, but it also possesses an outstanding intellect. It is said that those who have stared into its two eyes, which shine a deep crimson, are mind-controlled and completely dominated by Devimon.
Devimon is most well-known for being the Starter Villain of Digimon Adventure and having a similar villainous role in the 2020 reboot. Notable people who have used a Digimon include Jimmy KEN.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: It can cause this through Death Claw.
- Casting a Shadow: Its "Demon's Ray" radiates dark energy from its hands.
- Creepily Long Arms: They come down to below its knees.
- Dark Is Evil: Black-clad, devilish, and thoroughly evil.
- Evil Counterpart: Angemon's — they have opposite color schemes and mythological motifs, Devimon itself used to be an Angemon-species, and Angemon's attacks are Devimon's chief vulnerability in the anime.
- Fallen Angel: It used to be an Angemon before falling into evil and becoming a devil.
- Our Demons Are Different: Obviously named and based on a traditional devil, complete with the ability to corrupt.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: It's primarily black with red bands and devil markings all over its body.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: It's eyes are red and capable of controlling people.
- The Corrupter: Its "Death Claw" where it extends both of its extensible arms to puncture the enemy's body, and enforces its will on the opponent's body.
- Too Many Belts: Its legs and lower arms are covered in them.
- Tornado Move: Its "Leather Wing" where it flaps its wings to fire destructive energy from them, summon a dark tornado, or crush enemies with air pressure.
- Winged Humanoid: It's lost four of the wings it had when it was an Angemon, though, retaining only two batlike ones.
An Ancient Bird Digimon that possesses powerful leg strength, and is called a living fossil. Its wings do not have enough surface area for it to fly, but in their place it is endowed with legs that have powerful physical strength, and it is capable of sprinting at speeds exceeding 200 km/h. Also, it has an extremely ferocious personality, and a habit of regarding anything that moves as an enemy and swooping down on it. Also, the feathers that cover its whole body contain metal, so it seems it's difficult to inflict damage to Diatrymon barring the greatest of attacks.
- Feathered Fiend: A ferocious avian Digimon based off of prehistoric terror birds.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its aptly-named "Destruction Roar" is an enormous roar that causes extensive damage.
- Prehistoric Monster: A Diatryma reimagined as a ferocious, prehistoric monster.
A Dragon Man Digimon with the appearance of a humanoid lizard. It lives in an area that has not yet become a modernised civilisation, where all of the tribesmen are valiant combat dragons who possess the makings of a warrior. It has great muscle strength, allowing its to swing its greatsword, Akinakes, with ease.
Dinohumon is the main Champion level of Kotemon, and the one it's capable of naturally evolving into in Digimon World 3.
- Barbarian Hero: It's a lizard version, from a whole tribe of barbarian heroes.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Wears bladed wrist-guards.
- Dance Battler: Its "Lizard Dance" where it attacks with a series of quick and powerful slices from its two smaller swords.
- Lizard Folk: It is stated in the Digimon Reference Book to have the appearance of a humanoid lizard.
- Named Weapons: Its larger sword is called "Akinakes" note . Its "Akinakes" where it attacks the foe with a heavy swing from its largest sword.
A Hunter Digimon that was originally a Virus Digimon, but was converted to a Vaccine by a mutation. Similarly to Snimon, it is a brutal Digimon that exists solely to hunt Virus Digimon despite being a Vaccine, and it can't be controlled by an ordinary Tamer.
Dobermon is notable for being the partner of Alice McCoy.
- Angry Guard Dog: It's a meaning Doberman-like hound that's too aggressive for most tamers to handle and that ferociously hunts down and destroys any Virus whose trail it picks up.
- Canis Major: A gigantic Dobermann Pinscher.
- Casting a Shadow: Its "Schwarz Strahl" note fires a black beam that penetrates the opponent's body, destroying their Digicore.
- Dark Is Not Evil: It looks dark and dangerous, but it's in truth a being that fights for the safety of the Digital World.
- Good Is Not Nice: It is a Vaccine type, but it's still ferocious and nigh-uncontrollable.
- Good Is Not Soft: Its Schwartz Stahl attack pierces the opponent's Digi-Core and destroys it.
- Gratuitous German: Both of its attacks have German names.
- HeelFace Turn: A destructive Virus Digimon that turned into a more heroic Vaccine Digimon.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its Grau Lärm note is a roar that seals the opponent's power.
Dobermon (X-Antibody) (Dobermon X)
It has become more ferocious, an uncontrollable mad dog. Originally Dobermon was considered ferocious but highly intelligent, said to be the best Beast Digimon for detaining prey, but that a master's absolute skill is necessary to bring out it's full capabilities, and thus close bonds aren't permitted in such a relationship.
- From Bad to Worse: Regular Dobermon are already difficult to control. The X-Antibody has made Dobermon almost impossible to tame.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Has red eyes and is referred to as an uncontrollable mad dog.
A Puppet Digimon that was produced from an American cartoon TV database. Because its body is very soft and strong, and can expand and contract like rubber, it completely absorbs every attack. Although its appearance gives off the impression that it is very dangerous, it is a harmless Digimon with no malice or aggression.
- Cartoon Physics: It can stretch like rubber.
- Expy: Of Muttley from Hanna-Barbera shows like Wacky Races. Dogmon's appearance in Digimon Frontier is even as the evil sidekick to a villain in a race, no less.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Distem Howling" where it inflictes damage to the opponent's sense of hearing with a great howl, making them lose their fighting spirit, or throws dirt or bombs at the enemy.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Ultra Kamitsuku" note is an intense technique in which it snaps at them with its sharp fangs.
- Meaningful Name: Distem is from "Canine distemper" a viral disease that affects a wide variety of animal families, including domestic and wild species of dogs, coyotes, foxes, pandas, wolves, ferrets, skunks, raccoons, and large cats, as well as pinnipeds, some primates, and a variety of other species.
A cursed Digimon in the shape of a spider, whose entire body has been parasitised by a computer virus. While it was originally a spider-type, it had a docile personality typical of insect-type Digimon; however, at some point, it was drawn into a powerful electromagnetic storm and infected by a computer virus that had been circulating around the Network. Since then, it has become but a lump of poison, or in other words a computer virus, that corrodes anything it touches. Not only that, special mention has to be given to its great movement speed, made possible thanks to its eight legs. No matter how desperately one tries to get away, Dokugumon will never be far behind, and it will not stop its chase until the opponent ceases to continue running out of exhaustion.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Stinger Poration" is a fearsome, poisonous attack launched from its vile fangs.
- FaceHeel Turn: It used to be a peaceful and docile creature, until it was corrupted by a computer virus and turned into a vicious and aggressive being.
- Giant Spider: A spider far larger than a grown human.
- Meaningful Name: Dokugu comes from Dokugumo (毒蜘蛛 「ドクグモ」), meaning poisonous spider.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has long orange hair which it is constantly holding on to.
- Poisonous Person: It has two poison attacks; one has it spit poison from its mouth, the other has it inject its victim with poison from its stinger.
- Projectile Webbing: Its "Arachno Batoto" where it shoots a web from its abdomen.
- Spiders Are Scary: A vicious and predatory spider-like Digimon that destroys everything it touches and never stops hunting its prey. It's also got a poisonous stinger, unlike any real spider.
- Super-Persistent Predator: It never ceases pursuing its prey, following it relentlessly until it collapses from exhaustion.
- Weaponized Offspring: Its "Spider Machine Gun" fires Kodokugumon at the enemy, smaller versions of itself with no horns. Kodokugumon is also its Baby II/In-training form.
- Youkai: It strongly resembles an ushi-oni, a spider-like yokai with the horns of a bull.
A ferocious Beast Dragon Digimon that possesses the disposition of a beast and a dragon, it is such a heavyweight that most Digimon run away just at the sight of its shadow. Although it exhibits that ferocity of a wild beast when it comes to battles, it also has the intelligence of a dragon, and is usually very docile. Because it has an old-style Interface on its brow, it is presumed to be an evolution of a "Prototype Digimon".
DORUgamon is the main Champion level for DORUmon. It has been notably partnered with Ryuji Mishima and Kota Doumoto from Digimon Chronicle.
- Charged Attack: Its Cannonball attack is strongest after charging up while standing still, though it can also be fired while moving without charging.
- Extra-ore-dinary: Its "Power Metal" where it fires a large iron sphere from its mouth and "Cannonball" where it either fires an iron sphere even while charging, although it's more powerful if it fires after standing still and accumulating power or fires multiple iron spheres.
- Meaningful Name: DORU is an acronym for Digimon OR Unknown-Monsters and Ga is Short for Garuru (「ガルル」), an onomatopoeia for the sound of a growl.
- Our Dragons Are Different: A bipedal, purple furry dragon.
- Purple Is Powerful: It is purple and powerful enough to make most others run at just its shadow.
A Digimon that moves underground at high speeds with the gigantic drill attached to its snout. It is an extremely rare Digimon to come across because it is always digging deep underground. Although it has a meek, shy personality, it is fairly mischievous, and sometimes it takes the favorite bones that Garurumon has buried underground and hides them in different locations.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Screw Claw" where it rushes forward and claws at the enemy.
- Bad with the Bone: Its "Crusher Bone" where it tosses the bone it stole from Garurumon.
- Drill Mole: A mole with a drill on its face and three drills on each foot instead of claws.
- Fast Tunnelling: It is capable of this with its drill nose and drill clawed feet.
- This Is a Drill: Its "Drill Spin" where it attacks the enemy with the spinning drill on its head.
A nonconformist of the Dramon-type which has a tough, shrimp-like shell and gigantic pincers. If one is misled by its outward appearance and makes light of Ebidramon, they will become prey of the offensive ability characteristic of the Dramon-type.
- Giant Enemy Crab: It's a giant lobster dragon.
- Meaningful Name: Ebi (蝦) means lobster.
- Natural Weapon: Its "Twin Neptune" crushes its opponents with its razor-sharp pincers.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Very. It's a member of the dramon family, and its has its characteristic snaggletoothed mouth, but is otherwise a regular if gigantic lobster — apparently, it's the nonconformist of the family.
Eosmon (Adult) (Eosmon (Champion))
An artificial Digimon that was created based on a certain Digimon. The prevailing view that the Child-level is the final form of artificial Digimon has been refuted thanks to the changing times and the passion of a researcher; they have achieved evolution to the Adult-level. Because Eosmon lacks emotion and moves according to the researcher's instructions, its good or wicked actions are down to the researcher.
Eosmon is known for being the partner of Menoa Bellucci.
- Call-Back: Way back in Labramon's profile, it was mentioned that most artificially created Digimon don't go past Rookie. Eosmon's states this has now been thoroughly disproven (as seen with the examples of Plotmon, Arkadimon and Labramon itself).
- Meaningful Name: In Greek mythology, Eos (Ἠώς) is a Titaness and the goddess of the "dawn".
- Shock and Awe: It's "Bolt Rip" mixes its scales with electric shocks gathered in its palms and fires them at the enemy.
- Tyke-Bomb: It's an artificially created Champion level Digimon.
A Small Devil Digimon that abhors losing. For that reason it is a coward that torments the weak with pricks, without getting into direct combat. It seems it is credited as being the source of the Dark-species Digimon that inhabit the Dark Area, but there are still many mysteries.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Nightmare Shock" fires a supersonic wave from its mouth. Alternatively, traps the foe in a nightmare.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has an orange mohawk-like hairdo.
- Our Demons Are Different: A cowardly imp.
- Sword Beam: A variation. Its "Scratch Beat" where it scratches the enemy with both arms, or throws darts of energy.
A Digimon that evolved from yoga lesson data. It mainly lives in high mountainous regions, and fights using its own style of taijutsu, which adopts unique movements like that of a mollusk. It has an excellent sense of balance in that it supports its own weight with the stinger on its rump, and its core never shakes no matter how unnatural the pose it takes is. It absorbs sunlight through its antennae, and converts it into electrical energy within its body.
- Bee People: It looks like a humanoid bee with its abdomen, complete with a stinger, acting as a tail.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: It has a stinger on its abdomen, which given its humanoid build acts more as a particularly bulky tail that it can balance on.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: It has two pairs of arms to go with its insectoid appearance.
- The Power of the Sun: It absorbs sunlight through its antennae, which must be absurdly efficient since they don't have that much surface area.
- Telepathy: It's able to make use of this to confuse its opponents with its Insec Mind attack.
- Shock and Awe: It channels electricity through its hands for its Defibrilla-Shock attack.
A Digimon capable of concealing itself in shadows. The more data it accumulates, the stronger it becomes, and its power surpasses even that of Perfects depending on how much it has stored. It possesses many eyes, and does not miss any of the enemy's movements.
- Dragons Are Demonic: It's typed as a Demon Dragon Digimon.
- Expy: It looks and acts an awful lot like Shademon, a similarly shadowy Digimon.
- Extra Eyes: As its name might suggest, it's covered in eyes, which are liberally spread across its entire body. All of them are red, to boot.
- Eye Beams: Its Jarengan attack fires cursed beams from its eyes — and it has plenty of eyes to shoot them from.
- The Power of Creation: It can extrapolate from the data it collects to create objects with its Gugen attack. These objects are either thrown at its enemies or used to block incoming attacks.
- Stronger Than You Look: It can become stronger than Digimon a level above it by storing large amounts of data.
Eyesmon Scatter Mode
The scattered form of Eyesmon. It monitors social networking services where large quantities of data leak, and consumes and accumulates larger data. Their power is weak due to them being scattered about, but once they sense that they are in danger, they will converge into one and counterattack.
- Bat Out of Hell: Downplayed. They only look bat-like when flying.
- Eye Beams: The share the base form's Jarengan attack, which is now fired from the eyes on their wings, though they can't take it to Beam Spam levels without working together.
- Hive Mind: They're a single entity despite there being so many of them.
- Living Shadow: They can merge with shadows at will and even control a living creature by hijacking its shadow.
- Zerg Rush: They can do this if they're in danger due to sheer numbers, but prefer to merge back into their base form instead.
A Demon Beast Digimon that lives deep in the heart of the forest, and preys upon those who lose their way. It is said that it is definitely the data of the Big Bad Wolf that appears within many fairy-tales, become a Digimon, and once it sets its sights on a prey they will never escape, as it sometimes goes so far as to disguise itself as someone dear to its prey in order to get closer. It has a heretical existence among Dog and Wolf-species Digimon, and if Garurumon is a being of the light, then Fangmon is a being of darkness.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Blast Coffin" shoots a blast of dark energy from its mouth.
- Casting a Shadow: Used in it's Blast Coffin attack.
- Evil Counterpart: To every wolf Digimon out there, but most particularly to the honorable Garurumon.
- Lean and Mean: Very thin, and very, very mean.
- Manipulative Bastard: Pretends to look like someone's near-and-dearest in order to trick them.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Its very long mouth is lined entirely with big, sharp fangs. All the better to eat you with...
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: It is almost completely red, its leg are covered in black belts and is evil.
- Savage Wolves: A vicious, savage and cruel lupine beast that lurks in forests to prey on the unwary.
- The Big Bad Wolf: Fangmon is directly based on data of the monstrous wolves of fairy tales and adopts many of their traits, such as lurking in forests to prey on those who lose their way; its habit of disguising itself as its prey's loved ones is lifted directly from Little Red Riding Hood's classic version of the Big Bad Wolf.
- Too Many Belts: Its legs are covered in belts.
A Beast Man Digimon with many large spikes sprouting out of its body. It has sharp red claws that can slice anything, and yellow quills that inject energy into whatever it pierces. It has a carefree personality, the kind that likes to collect soft material that help it to sleep easily in its nest or search for its favorite foods.
Flimon is the Champion form of Herissmon, and is partnered to the protagonist of Digimon ReArise.
- Beast Man: A humanoid hedgehog.
- Prickly Porcupine: It has quills growing out of its scalp and in place of a tail.
- Meaningful Name: Fil is a French word meaning "wire."
- Natural Weapon: Its "Crimson Slash" where it whirls in a continuous slashing attack with both claws.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Lightning Stinger" where it skewers the enemy and injecting energy into them that destroys their data.
A Beast Digimon with the alias "Soaring Lion". It guards a certain ruins site located in the Digital World, and is also a caring leader-figure.
Firamon is the Champion level of Coronamon, and is partnered to Koh.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Fira Claw" where Firamon's claw catches fire and he slashes his opponents.
- Fiery Lion: It's a winged lion with fire constantly pouring from the mechanical implants on its head, legs and tail. All of its attacks involve fire in some way — Flame Dive has it charge from the sky while Wreathed in Flames, Fira Claw is exactly what it sounds like and Fira Bomb lobs a burning projectile at its target.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its "Flame Dive" where Firamon flies up and catches fire, and then dives down on his opponents.
- Panthera Awesome: It's design is reminiscent of a Gryphon, but more lion than eagle.
- Playing with Fire: It's main method of attack.
- The Red Baron: It is known as "Soaring Lion".
- Weaponized Headgear: Its "Fira Bomb" uses his full power to shoot fire bombs from the forehead.
- Wreathed in Flames: Flame Dive combines it with Foe-Tossing Charge.
A Flame Dragon Digimon whose entire body is wrapped in flames. It is a hot-blooded Digimon that possesses both a heart that burns like fire and the power of a dragon. Although the flames throughout its body are generated by its high-temperature skin combusting, its skin has remarkable regenerative abilities, and so Flare Lizamon is able to continue burning until it is extinguished. In addition, the claws on both its arms are scorched in the flames across its body and have become extremely hot, so the opponent that it has torn apart suffers double damage from being both lacerated and burned.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Fire Tower" releases an enormous pillar of its body's flames at its enemy.
- Rolling Attack: Its "Thrust Rush" where it rolls into a ball and somersaults into the enemy.
- Spam Attack: Its "Flame Hit" where it shoots out continuous high temperature flame bullets.
- Wreathed in Flames: Every part of it that isn't its helmet, eyes or claws.
An Insect Digimon that possesses gigantic, baleful wings. With its gigantic wings it is able to fly about at extremely high speed, and it generates a great Howling Noise called buzzing while in flight, completely numbing the sense of hearing of those who hear it. Its body is protected by a hard shell, and it pinches the opponent between its large talons and brings death with the super-powerful stinger on its tail. Although the evolutionary processes of Insect Digimon are still unclear, it is thought that it evolved from a Kunemon-species, guessing by the appearance of its face.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: Its "Deadly Sting" fires the stinger on its tail, and it is said that Digimon who are stung with this stinger have their whole body paralyzed, then their body turns violet and they die. Incidentally, this isn't a problem for it because it is said the stinger grows back indefinitely.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: It's even bigger than Kunemon, who is a pretty big and creepy crawlie.
- Eyeless Face: Much like Kunemon, Flymon has no trace of eyes whatsoever.
- Poisonous Person: Its "Poison Powder" spreads a cloud of poisonous powder from its wings.
- ShoutOut: Its design incorporates elements from the fictional Mothra.
- The Paralyzer: Its "Deadly Sting" and "Howling Noise" which uses its loud buzzing to paralyze enemies.
A Digimon whose form resembles that of the Oni from Eastern legends. It belongs to the same family as Orgemon, sporting the same violent, battle-loving personality. The attacks dealt using its well-developed muscles pack extraordinary power, and bring about absolute destruction.
One has been captured by Tagiru Akashi.
- Bad with the Bone: It wields the "Hone Konbou" note club.
- Depending on the Artist: Its Toei art (and the anime) depicts it with two horns identical to Ogremon while it has no horns in its Bandai art.
- Meaningful Name: Fuga comes from fuugai (風害), which means damage caused by strong winds.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has waist-length silver hair.
- Palette Swap: A reddish-brown version of Ogremon with more silvery hair and a tiger stripe loincloth and sleeve on its left arm and right leg instead of shorts.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Damp Cloud" summons a sphere of electrical energy and throws it at the enemy.
- Stock Femur Bone: A spiky one.
- Tornado Move: Its "Evil Hurricane" where it wields its club to knock down everything around it, or summons a tornado.
A Beast Man Digimon that evolved from Terriermon and is a Hunter Digimon skilled in hunting. Despite its outward appearance, it uses attacks of unparalleled accuracy and its nimble movements to reliably bring down the opponent. Its leg strength is strong enough for it to jump sky high, and it is also able to spread out its ears to glide. Although it usually has a cheerful personality, it gets out of hand once it is angered. It is obsessed with its cherished "D-VI'S 503xx" jeans.
Galgomon is the Champion form of Terriermon, and is partnered with Wallace (Willis), Jianliang Lee (Henry Wong), and Aiba.
- Arm Cannon: It has two of them with grabbers on the end.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: A dog-like creature that only wears jeans.
- Meaningful Name: The Galgo Español or Spanish sighthound is an ancient breed of dog, specifically a member of the sighthound family which is similar to a greyhound. Also, its jeans are a reference to the Levi Strauss & Co. clothing company known worldwide for its Levi's (/ˈliːvaɪz/) brand of denim jeans.
- More Dakka: Its "Gatling Arm" fires either bullets or lasers from both arms.
- Pistol-Whipping: Its "Dumdum Upper" where it gets under the opponent's bosom, then thrusts up a Gatling Arm from below.
A Beast Digimon that resulted as Gaomon's physique got larger, its claws that were once protected by gloves have grown steadily. Although it is a quadruped, with its tenacious leg strength it can also stand up to attack like a bear.
Gaogamon is the Champion form of Gaomon, and is partnered to Touma (Thomas) H. Norstein, Yu Inui, and Nikorai Yakovich Petorofu.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Double Claw" where it attacks using the claws on both forepaws and "Dash Claw" is a powered up version.
- Blow You Away: Its "Spiral Blow" releases a powerful vortex of wind from its mouth.
- Breath Weapon: Spiral Blow is a wind-based one.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Gaoga Hound" where it bites the opponent with its sturdy teeth, not letting go until they collapse.
- Meaningful Name: Gaoga comes from Gao which is the sound of roaring and Ga is for Garuru which is the sound of growling.
- Super Speed: Its "Dash Double Claw" where it approaches the opponent at a speed faster than the eye can see and slashes with the claws on both forepaws and its "Super Dash Double Claw" is a powered up version.
Covered in blue, white, and silver-colored fur, it is a Beast Digimon with an appearance resembling a wolf. That fur is as hard as "Mithril", which is said to be a legendary rare metal, and since the blades growing from the tips of its shoulders have sharp edges, anything that touches them is cut to pieces. As it possesses a furious combat instinct and muscles honed in freezing lands, as well as carnivore-like agility and the accuracy to reliably bring down its targets, it is a being feared by other Digimon. However, it is extremely intelligent, and it faithfully obeys those whom it recognizes as its master or leader.
Garurumon is the main Champion level for Gabumon, and is partnered to Yamato (Matt) Ishida and Nokia Shiramine.
- An Ice Person: Its "Ice Wall" breathes out a wall of ice to repel attacks and "Ice Cannon" fires balls of ice from its mouth.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Fox Fire" is one that uses blue fire. Its "Ice Wall" and "Ice Cannon" use ice instead.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its "Tai Atari" where it rams the enemy with its body.
- Made of Iron: Its fur is made of Mithril. No wonder Gabumon keep such a tight hold on their coats.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Wolf Cry" where it howls a powerful shockwave.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Freeze Fang" where it bites an enemy with icy fangs.
- Meaningful Name: Foxfire is a bluish or greenish bioluminescence given off by certain fungi. Garuru (「ガルル」) is the Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound of a wolf's growl.
- Mithril: Its fur and claws are made of the stuff, making them into strong armor and deadly weapons.
- Noble Wolf: It started the franchise standard of The Lancer have a partner who had a wolf-like Digimon. It is itself a loyal partner and faithfully obeys whoever it recognizes as its leader.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Fox Fire" where it fires blue, high-temperature flames from its mouth.
- Technicolor Fire: It can breathe blue fire.
Garurumon (X-Antibody) (Garurumon X)
Its rare fur has hardened further from living in colder places, making it difficult to hurt. Its fighting instinct has become even more intense, driving it to fight to the bitter end, so Garurumon has few Digimon that are willing to fight against it. As it boasts the best qualities of a Combat-species Digimon, it is said that a qualified Tamer is required to handle it.
- An Ice Person: One of its two ways of attacking.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Fox Fire" where it fires blue, high-temperature flames from its mouth.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Freeze Fang" where it bites an enemy with icy fangs.
- Playing with Fire: The other way in which it attacks.
Garurumon (Black) BlackGarurumon
A Virus attribute Garurumon. The blades extending from its shoulders are so sharp that they slice apart anything they touch. It loves collecting bones and burying them in the ground, though there appear to have been cases of these bones being quietly stolen away by prank-loving Drimogemon.
Notable partners include Yu Nogi.
- An Ice Person: Its "Ice Wall" breathes out a wall of ice to repel attacks and "Ice Cannon" fires balls of ice from its mouth.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Fox Fire" is one that uses blue fire. Its "Ice Wall" and "Ice Cannon" use ice instead.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Wolf Cry" where it howls a powerful shockwave.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Freeze Fang" where it bites an enemy with icy fangs.
- Palette Swap: A black recolor of Garurumon.
- Playing with Fire: It's "Fox Fire" where it fires blue, high-temperature flames from its mouth.
- Technicolor Fire: It can breathe blue fire.
A Cyborg Digimon that fused from the data of a music player and the legendary animal, "Kappa". It is always listening to its favorite music in bright and cheerful spirits, but it sheds tears if the disc-like part on its head is damaged.
Gawappamon is the Champion level of Kamemon, and is partnered with Hiroshi (Homer) Yushima.
- Dance Battler: Its "Gawappa Rapper" surprises the enemy with a mysterious dance that ends in a kick.
- Deadly Disc: Its "DJ Shooter" spins disks from its head then shoots them out like razor blades.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Its "Gawappunch" where it strikes the opponent with its extensible arms.
- Kappa: The Gawappa is a type of Kappa, a mythical water demon.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has short orange hair.
An Amphibian Digimon that charms those around it with a pleasant voice that is hard to imagine by looking at its bizarre appearance. The chords produced from the three holes at the tip of its tongue and the ad-libbing of the horn coiled around its neck allow it to control the opponent's emotions as it pleases. It is rumored to be born when a famous piece is written in music composition software, so it has become sort of a status symbol among the musicians of the world.
Notable partners include Yu Nogi.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Crash Symphony" destroys the opponent from the inside through super-high frequency oscillations and "Noisy Echo" where it inhales deeply and sends a blast of noise at the enemy from its mouth.
- Meaningful Name: Geko comes from gekogeko 「ゲコゲコ」, the onomatopoeia for the sound a frog makes.
- Multi Purpose Tongue: Its tongue, which ends in three holes, can be used to produce music like wind instrument. In addition to that, its "Tongue Attack" whips the opponent with its tongue.
- Musical Assassin: It has an attack called Crash Symphony.
- Pun: Its "Frog Jump" where it jumps high and attacks with the horn around its body, is a Horn Attack.
A unique Digimon that is conjectured to be a subspecies of Greymon. Its entire body as well as the carapace on its head have also developed to become like lethal weapons, giving it a more aggressives appearance.
It's the Champion level of Agumon (2006 Anime Version) and is partnered to Masaru Daimon (Marcus Damon), Tsurugi Tatsuno, and Yuuko Kamishiro.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Mega Flame" where it breathes out high-temperature flame breath that incinerates virtually anything in its path and "Mega Shot" fires a blast from the mouth.
- Charge Attack: Its "Mega Burst" where it uses Mega Flame after enhancing it to its limit in its mouth.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: Part of the Dragon's Roar field.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: It's a variation of Greymon.
- Fireballs: Its "Mega Volcano" breathes out a huge fireball that causes a huge explosion.
- Horn Attack: Its "Horn Impulse" where it plows through the enemy with a pulverizing horn charge.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Mega Roar" where it attacks with the blast of a war cry.
- Playing with Fire: It has lots of fire-based attacks.
A Mollusk Digimon belonging to the same species as Numemon. Although its offensive power is low, it makes up for that with its ferocity, which is such that it will attack no matter who the opponent is. The opponent would then turn the tables on it, as expected, but its obstinacy leads it to immediately forget such instances and continue to endlessly start fights with tough opponents.
- The Berserker: Despite being very weak compared to other Digimon. Naturally, this means its opponents don't have much to worry about.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Hyper Smell" spits out a cloud of noxious gas.
- Making a Splash: Its "Dirty Puddle" causes dirty water to fall on the foe.
- Meaningful Name: Gere comes from the adjective geretsu 「下劣（ゲレツ）」, meaning vulgar.
- Overly Long Tongue: Its "Iya~na Shita" note where it licks the enemy in a disgusting way.
- Palette Swap: It's a yellow recolor of Numemon, resembling a banana slug.
- Poisonous Person: Hyper Smell is a poison attack.
- Toilet Humor: Its "Unchi" note and "Unchi Nage" note where it throws poop at the enemy and "Renzoku Unchi Nage" note where it continuously throws poop at the enemy
A Digimon which has the shape of a squid and inhabits the depths of the Net Ocean. Although it is feared as the "White Demon of the Depths", it is highly intelligent and will not harm Digimon outside of its territory. However, if they seem to cross into its territory even for a moment, it will attack them like a fierce, raging god. Its attack style specializes in "Hit and Away", in which it inflicts a single blow as it withdraws from the spot.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Deadly Shade" where it attacks with a powerful squid ink that will completely numb the opponent's vision for a long time if they get hit by it.
- Combat Tentacles: Its "Devil Bashing" where it unleashes a barrage of attacks with its clawed tentacles.
- Making a Splash: Its "Squire Dome" in which it attacks enemies with water that takes the form of a dome, wave, vortex, or waterspout.
- Meaningful Name: When referring to sushi or other dishes, geso 「ゲソ」 means squid legs.
- Tentacled Terror: Cross into its territory and it will become one of these.
- The Red Baron: It is feared as the "White Demon of the Depths".
Gesomon (X-Antibody) (Gesomon X)
Because the toxins within its body have elevated, they have also eaten away at its body, transforming it into a very dangerous being. Although it rushes about wildly within its territory as it pleases, it will extend its long tentacles, even outside of its territory, and bite nearby Digimon without wasting its breath, injecting its toxins and completely paralyzing them. It often results in being non-fatal simply because the body stops moving, but sometimes, they will instinctively prey upon things with the multi-layered teeth portions of their mouths, and it acquired its "Mad Viking".
- Combat Tentacles: They have teeth now. Its "Mad Viking" where it bites the enemy with the mouths of its long tentacles.
- Poisonous Person: Its version of "Deadly Shade" sprays a poisonous ink that blinds enemies.
Ginkakumon is a taciturn boy giant that is feared as one of the "Gold and Silver Oni Brothers" alongside its big sister Kinkakumon. The Beni Hisago that it carries on its back is Kinkakumon's drink, and it's said that the inside is connected to somewhere in a different dimension, and that Digimon who are hurled to this different dimension are converted to alcohol. It is always worrying for its big sister Kinkakumon out of love. It warmly watches over even Kinkakumon's misbehavior, and if there is an unscrupulous fellow approaching its big sister, it throws them with enough power to shake a mountain. If Kinkakumon is aboard the cockpit in its abdomen, then Ginkakumon's power becomes as mighty as should be expected from a big sister and a little brother. Being boarded is secretly a happy time for Ginkakumon.
- Big Brother Instinct: Inverted. Ginkakumon is Kinkakumon's younger brother and takes it upon himself to protect her from creeps. Although he is her big brother in the sense that he is gigantic when compared to her.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Kiendan" note and "Gyakugeki Endan" note attack are fired from its mouth
- FireBalls: It "Kiendan" where it shoots a fireball from its mouth and "Gyakugeki Endan" where it fires off the "Kiendan" while stepping back from an opponent that has challenged it in close combat.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: "Ginkaku Tokkan" note capitalizes on its large build by lowering its back and charging to crush the opponent.
- Humongous Mecha: He pilots the armor from inside its abdomen section.
- Playing with Fire: Two of its attacks are fire based.
- The Red Baron: It and Kinkakumon are called the "Gold and Silver Oni Brothers".
- Shoutout: Its name is derived from Ginkaku, the Japanese translation of Yínjiǎo (銀角, "Silver-Horn"), a character from Journey to the West who was the brother of Jīnjiǎo ("Gold-Horn").
- Shock and Awe: Its "Kin Gin Raimeigeki" note where it exposes the opponent to high voltage when Kinkakumon is aboard in a further addition to the Ginkaku Tokkan.
A form that is activated when Kinkakumon and Ginkakumon reach the peak of their anger. Kinkakumon uses its instincts to steer Ginkakumon, whose power has risen significantly.
- Battle Aura: It has a gold one, but otherwise looks like the default Ginkakumon.
- Burning with Anger: A form of Ginkakumon which can only be activated when both Ginkakumon and Kinkakumon reach the peak of their anger.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Hiden Kibakuha" note unleashes a combined attack using Kinkakumon's electricity and its hellfire.
A Beast Dragon Digimon that wears the armor of robust Japanese style over its entire body. Despite its heavy appearance it drifts gracefully through the air, fighting while parrying enemy attacks with its smooth, very tough armor. With the courage to parry enemy attacks head-on, the power of observation to vacate the Brink enemy attacks, it is good at attack of breakthrough power preeminence that does not flinch any enemy Digimon. It is estimated that it is the evolution of a "Prototype Digimon" with an old style interface on the forehead.
Ginryumon is the Champion level of Ryudamon, and is partnered th Shengjian Fang, as well as Yuji Musha from Digimon Chronicle.
- Armored Dragon: It wears samurai armor. Its "Boujinha" note where it parries enemy attacks with its armor and charges at the enemy.
- Meaningful Name: In a game called Shougi, which is similar to chess, the Gin (銀) is translated as a Silver General. Ryū means "dragon" 「龍（リュウ）」. Sil is short for Silver and Drago is short for dragon
- Our Dragons Are Different: A quadrupedal (though still somewhat serpentine) armored dragon.
- Spike Shooter: Its :Tekkoujin" note where it impales the enemy with an iron spear fired from its mouth.
Gizmon: AT (Gizumon-AT)
A Digimon with no sense of self that was artificially remodeled to execute missions as ordered. Its Special Moves are "AT Laser", "AT Helix" and "AT Hacking", which are more powerful than all of Gizmon: PT's. It, along with all Gizmon, were created by Akihiro Kurata.
- Energy Weapon: Its "AT Laser" fires a laser from its eye that permanently destroys the target's data.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Its "AT Hacking where it tries to disassemble the opponent's data by either spinning with wings extended or electrifying them with its tentacles and is usually accompanied by a blue glow.
- Meaningful Name: Giz is short Gizmo (「ギズモ」 Gizumo), a technological gadget. AT may be be a reference to the IBM Personal Computer/AT (the AT standing for Advanced Technology), one of IBM's early personal computer systems and short for Attacker.
- Cephalothorax: An armored one.
- Dual Wielding: It wields two rapiers. Its "Sword Dancer" is a combination attack with its swords.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Its "Wheel Rush" where it spins around, slicing enemies with its swords.
- Meaningful Name: Gladi is short for Gladiator, from gladius, meaning sword and its dub name Grandymon is an obsolete term for Grandee, a nobleman of the highest rank in Spain or Portugal, which fits because it looks like a spanish knight.
This black-lustered body is the very cockroach that everyone hates. It moves around stealthily and nimbly, and runs away even faster. Although you can hardly expect it to have offensive or defensive ability, because of its immeasurable stamina, it shows itself at its best when it comes to a protracted war.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: A giant cockroach.
- Confusion Fu: Its "Dream Dust" causes random heaps of trash to plummet from the sky.
- Meaningful Name: Goki comes from gokiburi 「油虫（ゴキブリ）」, which means cockroach.
A subspecies of Numemon, its whole body is gold. It was born from a Numemon that discovered the Goldine Mine and took in its elements. They look like golden slugs with a pair of feathered wings, and lots of jewelry.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Gorudonāra" breathes out a cloud of noxious gas.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: Golden fluffy angel wings.
- Overly Long Tongue: Its "Iya de Dekkai Shita" note where it licks the enemy in a disgusting way.
- Toilet Humor: Well, it IS a Numemon variant. Its "Gold-durian Rush" Continuously shoots gold poop at the enemy and "Gold Excrement" throws gold poop at the enemy.
A Rock/Mineral Digimon that was discovered from the digital analysis of an ancient curse. Ancient, forbidden incantations spelling "plague", "curse", and "misfortune" are carved onto its back, and it seems those incantations protect it from the gas that it emits. About 90% of its body is composed of rock data, and it survives by fastening its arms and legs. It is an emotionless Digimon that will not take action without being ordered to.
Golemon is notably partnered to Keisuke Amasawa, and is a noted member of the Blue Flare army.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Curse Crimson" fires super-heated gases from the small stacks on its back or from its mouth.
- Golem: Based on one.
Golemon (PS) (Rockmon (PS))
- Hand Blast: Its Anti-Digi Beam is a beam attack fired from one of its hands.
- Wrestler in All of Us: Its Gargant Press in which it jumps into the air and performs a moonsault.
- Tron Lines: It's made of them, with its body only consisting of a wireframe grid. Its Guardian Bomb is an Energy Ball with this aesthetic as well.
A Power Digimon endowed with the arm strength to crush anything and the leg strength to crush things underfoot no matter how hard they are. However, it surprises the opponent with light movements that aren't expected from its physique, and seizes the opportunity to add to the attack with the Energy Cannon on its right hand. It found its aesthetic in "Hit and Away".
- Arm Cannon: Its "Power Attack" fires a large bullet of explosive energy from its Energy Cannon and "Energy Cannon" where it fires its Energy Cannon.
- Killer Gorilla: Based on one.
- Lightning Bruiser: Nimble despite its strength and size.
A Dinosaur Digimon whose cranial skin has hardened so that it is covered in a rhinoceros beetle-like shell. It is an extremely aggressive Digimon, with a body like a lethal weapon covered in sharp claws and gigantic horns. However, it is highly intelligent, and if you're able to tame it then there probably isn't any monster as strong. The Greymon that inhabit the Folder Continent don't have frenzied personalities, and because of their great intellect they are able to use fighting styles that rely on cooperation with their comrades.
Greymon is one of the most well-known Digimon in the franchise, namely as a result of being the Champion level of the Series Mascot Agumon. It is partnered to Taichi Yagami (Tai Kamiya), Taiga, and Nokia Shiramine.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Mega Flame" spews extremely high-temperature flames from its mouth and reduces everything to ashes and "Fire Wall" breathes a wall of flames to stop enemy attacks.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: It has dragon-like traits despite being a dinosaur, such as breathing fire.
- Fireballs: It's "Bit Fire" spits fireballs from its mouth.
- Horn Attack: It's "Great Antler" where it headbutts the enemy with its powerful horns, "Fire Horn" where it attacks with its burning horn, "Horn Impulse" where it charges the opponent and attacks multiple times with its horns, "Great Horn" where it shoots forward horns-first and "Great Horn Attack" where it stabs upwards with its horns.
- Meaningful Name: Grey is an adjective meaning old or ancient.
- Playing with Fire: It has plenty of fire attacks.
- Tail Slap: Its "Tail Whip" hits the opponent with its tail and "Tail Crash" slams its tail into the opponent.
Greymon (X-Antibody) (Greymon X)
The most outstanding among Dinosaur Digimon as a Combat Species, Greymon became even more aggressive. Although it has a relatively small build among Dinosaur-types, many of which are large Digimon, it has fully exhibited its carnivorous dinosaur-like ferocity, winning in battles and increasing its own strength.
- Breath Weapon: It has both "Mega Flame" and "Mega Burst" where it uses an ultra-high temperature Mega Flame after enhancing it to its utmost limit in its mouth , which possesses explosive power.
- Horn Attack: Its "Great Antler" where it headbutts the enemy with its powerful horns.
- Spikes of Doom: Downplayed. There are a few extra spikes on its head.
Greymon (Blue) (BlackGreymon)
A Virus attribute Greymon with a bluish-black body. While it has been called a 'feral Greymon', befitting its more violent disposition, it is in no way a lone wolf and possesses enough intelligence to work together with its allies as a team.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Mega Flame" spews extremely high-temperature flames from its mouth and reduces everything to ashes.
- Fireballs: It's "Bit Fire" spits fireballs from its mouth.
- Horn Attack: It's "Great Antler" where it headbutts the enemy with its powerful horns, "Fire Horn" where it attacks with its burning horn, "Great Horn" where it shoots forward horns-first and "Great Horn Attack" where it stabs upwards with its horns.
- Playing with Fire: It has plenty of fire attacks.
- Palette Swap: A blue Greymon with black stripes rather than an orange Greymon with blue stripes.
- Playing with Fire: Just like the Regular version of Greymon.
- Tail Slap: Its "Tail Whip" hits the opponent with its tail.
- Technicolor F Ire: Some of its artwork shows it spitting a blue fireball.
A Devil Dragon Digimon with the ability to cause Digimon to degenerate.
- Arm Cannon: Its right arm ends in one. Its "Chrono Destruction" radiates energy that corrodes all data.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Its left arm ends in a sickle-like blade.
- Meaningful Name: Grim may be a reference to the Grim Reaper, the undead being that brings the dead to the next life.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Call Yanma" note summons a dragonfly to electrocute enemies.
- Summon Magic: Its "Call Bird" summons a bird to scratch enemies.
A Demon Dragon Digimon that is called the "Deep-crimson Demon Dragon". The childishness it had when it was Guilmon has vanished, and it evolved into a wilder, more brutal Digimon. Also, although it is a Virus Digimon, it may even battle for justice depending on how it was raised by its Tamer, because it will be faithfully obedient. Growmon's roar has the power to shake the solid earth, and before battle it raises its voice to an offensive roar to intimidate the opponent.
Growmon is the Champion form of Guilmon, and is partnered to Takato Matsuda (Matsuki) and Kouta Hirose.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Grow Claw" where it attacks using its huge claws.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Its "Plasma Blade" charges the blades on its forearms with plasma and slices the enemy with them and "Raiden Blade" where it unleashes intense energy from its plasma blade.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Exhaust Flame" breathes out a scorching burst of flames with a roar and "Fire Blaster" where it breathes fire continuously.
- Expy: Keeping in line with the theme of Guilmon being one of Agumon, Growmon is one of Greymon due to its larger build, longer tail, and having a Breath Weapon attack.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Howling" makes the enemy cower with a fierce howl.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: Its has long white hair.
- Playing with Fire: Lots of fire based attacks,
- Red Is Heroic: Well, if you raise a Growmon properly, it can be.
- Tail Slap: Its "Dino Kick" where it quickly jumps at foe, kicks them, then whips them with its tail and "Dragon Spine" where it whips an enemy with its tail.
- The Red Baron: It is called the "Deep-crimson Demon Dragon".
Growmon (X-Antibody) (Growlmon X)
Because it has accepted and contained the extraordinary power of the "Digital Hazard" within itself, and that its attack instinct as a Virus-species enhanced further, it will exhibit a ferocious nature where it is unable to control its overflowing power, changing its personality into one on a thin line with justice depending on how it grows up. However, Growmon's power has clearly increased, and the blades on both of its elbows have enlarged even more, developing and causing plasma to appear when attacking the enemy.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Exhaust Flame" spews out a powerful blaze with a roar.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Its "Plasma Blade" charges the blades on its forearms with plasma and slices the enemy with them and "Raiden Blade" releases destructive energy produced from the "Plasma Blades" on both of its elbows.
Growmon Orange (Growlmon (Yellow))/(Growlmon (Orange))
A Growmon that became an orange-colored Data-type. Compared to the Virus-type, its usual personality is calmer, but it will quickly become agitated if something occurs.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Grow Claw" where it attacks using its huge claws.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Its "Plasma Blade" charges the blades on its forearms with plasma and slices the enemy with them.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Exhaust Flame" breathes out a scorching burst of flames with a roar.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Howling" makes the enemy cower with a fierce howl.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has hair like its two color swaps.
- Palette Swap: A yellow, data-attribute version of the regular red, virus-attribute Growmon.
Its body is clearly massive, and its fangs and claws conceal a deadly ability, but though its appearance is ferocious, it is a Beast Digimon which possesses the spirit of an honorable martial artist. It can nimbly dodge the opponent's attacks, turning them aside, as with its exceptional grappling sense it doesn't need to rely on its own attacks. Though Gryzmon never starts fights, once someone makes it angry it will stand up on its back legs and knock them down with its heavyweight forelegs, "Kuma Tsume"note . With just this blow, most Digimon suffer a mortal wound as strong as the power they possess. These "Kuma Tsume" appear to have been imitated in WaruMonzaemon's "Bear Claw" equipment.
Gryzmon is the main Champion level of Bearmon, and the one it's naturally able to evolve into in Digimon World 3.
- Bears Are Bad News: Subverted. It's actually a fairly nice guy.
- Lightning Bruiser: Good at dodging attacks.
- Meaningful Name: Gryz is a misspelling of grizz, referring to the grizzly bear.
- Wolverine Claws: It's "Atemigaeshi" note where it knocks the enemy down by countering their attack, then strikes at their vitals and "Crescent Dawn" where it slashes the enemy with a sweep of its "Kuma Tsume".
A Machine Digimon that protects the computer network's defense wall. It originally worked with the Net Keeper Giromon to repulse those who would illegally enter through the defense wall. However, malicious hackers noticed its ironclad defensive ability and infected Guardromon with a computer virus, using it to protect themselves from the vaccine-types justice brigade known as the Virus Busters. Because its programming command are basically purely defensive in nature, the change in allegiance to defending the intruders did not pose a huge problem for Guardromon.
Guardromon is known for being the partner of Hirokazu Shiota (Kazu Shioda) and a potential partner for Aiba.
- Action Bomb: Its "Red Alert" where it self-destructs to create a giant explosion.
- Arm Cannon: Its "Destruction Grenade" which shoots flying missiles from its wrists chases intruders to the ends of the earth and completely destroys them. So unless you're trespassing, there's no need for you to be attacked by Guardromon.
- Eye Beams: Its "Warning Laser" shoots twin laser beams from its eyes and "Warning Beam" where it burns the enemy with lasers from its eyes.
- Homing Projectile: In addition to "Destruction Grenade", its "Homing Laser" fires homing beams from the cylinders on its shoulders.
- Meaningful Name: Guard means to watch over in order to protect or control or protect against damage or harm. Ro might come from robot, drone, or droid.
A form of Guardromon, who defends the Chrondigizoit mines, that transformed to withstand the repeated, relentless raids from illegal miners. It is said that this was the result of Guardromon's armor taking in the Chrondigizoit dust data floating in the air. Its armor is more durable than that of a normal Guardromon, and it also succeeded in slightly raising the output of its Special Move "Destruction Grenade". In exchange, however, its armor became heavier, causing its movements to be sluggish overall.
- Law of Chromatic Superiority: A very rare golden Guardromon. Its performance is a cut above Guardromon.
A Beast Digimon that is very similar to Garurumon. As a fiendish Digimon that lives in the dark, it is a nuisance who causes trouble everywhere.
- An Ice Person: Its "Ice Cannon" fires balls of ice from its mouth.
- Combat Medic: Its "Antidote" heals an ally of poison.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Killer Bite" where it bites the enemy.
- Meaningful Name: Gururu is the sound of a growl.
- Palette Swap: Of Garurumon.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Chaos Fire" spews high-temperature flames from its mouth, or strikes the ground to cause dark fire to rise about the enemy.
- Savage Wolf: Comprared to Garurumon's Noble Wolf status.
A legendary Beast Man Digimon covered in golden-colored body fur. Although there have been many sightings of it reported in the Central Asian area of the Network, evidence proving its existence has not been found as of yet. It is extremely rare, and is said to be treated as a phantom Digimon by a group of people due to its exceptional skill in repelling malicious computer viruses and similar entities. There have also been rumors of it circling the Network at high speed while riding atop something resembling a cloud or puff of smoke.
- Bad with the Bone: Its "Nyoi Bone" note where it attacks with its extensible bone club.
- Elemental Punch: It's Maen Moubakuken note which is a series of flaming punches.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: Its name is derived from Hanuman, a Hindu deity depicted as leading an army of monkeys to fight the demon King Ravana in Hinduism.
- Flechette Storm: Its "Dohatsuten" note where it hardens its fur to metallic hardness and shoots needle-like hairs from its body.
- Stock Femur Bone: Has an extensible one as its main weapon.
A pirate Digimon with one eye. It ventures the "Net Ocean" pursuing the phantom White Whamon, and is a courageous man of the ocean that faces up even to rough seas. Its right hand has become a hook-shaped claw, and once it has ensnared its prey, it won't let go at any cost.
Hookmon is the main Champion level of Koemon, as well as the one it can naturally reach in Digimon World 3.
- Arm Cannon: Its "Captain Cannon" fires a gigantic cannonball from the cannon on its left hand.
- Hook Hand: Its right arm ends in a hook.
- Pirate: Its design is based on one.
- Shout-Out: To Moby-Dick, with its pursuit of a white whale.
A humanoid Insect Digimon with the wings of a butterfly. Although it is initially cautious of strangers, it will reveal its cheerful, innocent personality to those it has grown close to. It loves singing and dancing gracefully in the sunlight, and the sound of its singing has even been dubbed an "Eternal Treasure" note by some.
Hudiemon is partnered to Erika Mishima.
- Combat Medic: Its "Infinity Dream" note where it flaps its wings to stir up a gust that spreads its scales. While this attack is capable of inflicting poison or paralysis on the enemy, its main function is actually to ease the pain and suffering of its wounded allies.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Its "Flying Kick" where it soars into the air, dishing out a kick from above.
- Meaningful Name: Húdié 「蝴蝶」 is Mandarin for butterfly. Hudiemon's name and design are a direct reference to the Zhuangzi's Dream of the Butterfly.
- Shout-Out: Hudiemon is also a reference to Wada Koji, who sang Digimon Adventure's opening theme of "Butterfly".
A species of Orgemon that inhabits cold places. It is very territorial, and will attack in rage the moment anyone takes even a step into its territory (apparently, there are times when it gets into territorial disputes with Mojyamon).
- An Ice Person: It "Hyougan Nage"note where it throws a huge ball of ice, "Ice Konbou" note where it attacks with its club of ice and "Snow Barrier" raises a barrier of snow and ice to counterattack.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Snow Punch" fires cold air with a punch.
- Meaningful Name: Hyouga (氷河) means "glacier".
- Palette Swap: A blue version of Ogremon with a single horn and wielding an ice crystal instead of a bone.
- Status-Buff Dispel: Its "Dope Cancel" magically causes enemy's raised parameters to drop.
A Fallen Angel Digimon with a heart as cold as ice. It is said to be the evolved form of a Devimon with an especially cruel heart among other Devimon. As it specializes in deceiving the enemy with its way of words, it wraps them up in its ice wings and freezes them.
- An Ice Person: Its "Frost Claw" where it slashes the enemy with its icy claws, stuns them with a chop of its hand, or spreads freezing air with its wings and "Icy Shower" releases a barrage of icicles from its wings.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Cold Breath" is an attack that blows a freezing breath.
- Creepily Long Arms: Like Devimon, they come down to below its knees.
- Eye Beams: Its "Zero Freeze" fires a freezing beam from its eyes or hand.
- Making a Splash: Its "Cold Blood" gives an ally's attacks the water element.
- Palette Swap: It is a white and purple version of the black and red Devimon.
- Tornado Move: Its "Leather Wing" where it flaps its wings to summon a dark tornado.
- Winged Humanoid: Just like the regular Devimon.
A Digimon whose body is made of ice. Whether it is an evolution or a mutation of Gottsumon is still a mystery, and research continues to be done on that matter.
- An Ice Person: Its "Iceball Bomb" where it creates a ball of ice and hurls it at the foe, causing an icy explosion and "On the Rock" drops a lump of enormous ice on the foe.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Ice Strike" where it punches the foe with an icy fist.
- Palette Swap: It's a white recolor of its prevolution, Gotsumon.
A mysterious Digimon wearing a red mask. It is wandering the Digital World and building its training. It is a master of espionage, and if it is hiding within the trees of a forest, or hiding underwater, catching sight of its figure is considerably difficult. Also, although it differs in school and doctrine from Revolmon, who is also one of the "Virus Busters", they are comrades in arms since olden times, and are also good rivals.
- Elemental Weapon: Has a combo attack with Gabumon in which it empowers its sword with Gabumon's Petit Fire attack to unleash a fiery slash.
- Flechette Storm: Its "Iga-ryū Shuriken Nage" note attack throws large shuriken at the enemy.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: Its "Iga-ryū Iaijutsu" note attack which it attacks with a sword-draw skill faster than the eye can see.
- Ninja: Its based on the Iga-ryu ninja clan.
- Self-Duplication: Its "Iga-ryū Ougi Bunshin no Jutsu" note attack, temporarily creates up to eleven clones of itself.
- Shout-Out: Its friendship with Revolmon is a nod to the fact that Yojimbo was adapted into A Fistful of Dollars.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: Its "Kemuri-kyū" note attack, uses a smoke bomb to conceal its escape.
- Tornado Move: "Konoha Ranbu" note attack, has it spin around and creates a tornado of leaves that surrounds the foe.
A Marine Animal Digimon that was discovered in the computer of an Arctic exploration base. Its thick fur and stout body are structured so that it can endure even freezing lands. Its sharp horn is made of "Mithril", one of the rare metals, and the skin under its fur is just as hard. The portions of its soles where its claws attach are heat tops that are able to give off high temperatures at will. As such, it's able to maintain a tight footing when on ice, but it isn't able to move very nimbly. When in battle, it will intimidate the opponent with an impressive roar similar to a lion's.
Ikkakumon is the main Champion level to Gomamon, and is partnered to Jou (Joe) Kido.
- An Ice Person: Its "Icicle Coat" where it radiates cold to freeze enemies or raise its defense.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Northern Lights" breathes out a blast of chilly air.
- Horn Attack: Its "Harpoon Vulcan" shoots a missile from the horn on its head, "Heat Top" is a stab with its horn or a belly flop attack and "Horn Attack" is an upward slash with its horn.
- Meaningful Name: Ikkaku (一角) means "single horn").
- Mighty Glacier: Ikkakumon is as tough as mithril, but not very nimble on land.
- Mithril: Its sharp, powerful horn is made out of this metal.
A Digimon whose form combines the data of both a dragon and a fighter. In addition to being able to fly at high speed, it is also capable of vertical take-off and landing, as well as hovering thanks to its legs. It is a bit of an oddball in that its hobby is performing reconnaissance, so it will always have a good grasp of what is going on in its surroundings. It possesses night vision, thermal, ultrasound and other capabilities, and thus it is impossible to approach it without being noticed.
Jazardmon is the Champion level of Jazamon.
- Cool Plane: Its design is a combination of a dragon and a fighter jet.
- Eye Beams: Its "Laser Eye" shoots lasers from its eyes.
- Mechanical Monster: A futuristic fighter jet with some draconic features. It's a Machine Dragon Digimon.
- More Dakka: Its "Sonic Vulcan" fires high-speed machine guns from its shoulders.
- Shoulder Cannon: Has machine guns built into its shoulders.
A Digimon that inhabits the depths of the jungle. It views its territory as a sacred land, and will not forgive anyone who intrudes upon its territory.
- Bad with the Bone: Its "Jungle Bone" throws a large bone.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: If the regular Mojyamon's a yeti, this one's Bigfoot.
- Megaton Punch: Its "Jungle Punch" utilises the power of the wilderness to dish out a punch with all its might while singing.
- Palette Swap: It's a brown recolor of the normally white Mojyamon.
- The Medic: Its "Neutralize" removes all status ailments from an ally.
- Underground Monkey: Unlike the regular mountain-dwelling Mojyamon, this one is a jungle-dweller.
- Use Your Head: Its "Jungle Head" where after a roar, it hits the enemy with a headbutt.
A fairly unique Insect Digimon, even among newly discovered Digimon. The details of how it evolved into an insect Type are unclear, but it has both ant-like power and the flawless defensive ability possessed by a beetle. Its personality is the epitome of an insect's, and because it only possesses the instincts for survival, it has no intelligence or anything similar. It swoops down on hostile Virus Digimon without mercy. Its head has been metallized, and boasts the defense of an iron wall.
Kabuterimon is the default Champion level for the Tentomon line, and is partnered to Koushiro (Izzy) Izumi.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: It's a bug the height of a small house.
- Eyeless Face: Its head has no eyes of any sort, only a solid armored plate.
- Horn Attack: Its "Beet Horn" where it impales the foe with horn.
- Japanese Beetle Brothers: It's a Type B Kabutomushi to Kuwagamon's Kuwagatamushi — it is stated that "There is a perfect rivalry between Kuwagamon and it, and there is only "conflict" between them."
- Made of Iron: Its head which has been metallized, and boasts the defense of an iron wall.
- Razor Wind: Its "Blink Thrust" sends blades of air at the foe from his horn or claws.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Mega Blaster" fires a ball of electricity at the enemy, "Danger Sting" where it grabs hold of an enemy to electrocute it and "Insect Plague" where it crouches and radiates electricity.
- Thunder Beetle: An enormous beetle-like monster with electrogenic attacks.
A Crustacean Digimon, it was a Numemon that made use of its intelligence and found a shell to cover itself in order to protect its body. As a result, while it is slightly more intelligent than Numemon, it in turn grew a cowardly personality, and will retreat into its shell in shock at even the slightest disturbance. Its defense is extremely high while it is holed up in its shell, remaining firm even when it is kicked or stepped on.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: A giant snail.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Its "Shell's Attack" where it conceals its body inside its shell and attacks with it.
- Meaningful Name: Karatuki is the Nihon-shiki romanization of (殻付き) meaning "with shell".
- Toilet Humor: Its "Unchi Rain" note shoots meteors of excrement from the sky and "Jukusei Unchi" note throws feces stored in its shell.
- Chainmail Bikini: It wears one.
- Our Ogres Are Hungrier: Classified as an Ogre-type.
- The Red Baron: It and Ginkakumon are called the "Gold and Silver Oni Brothers".
- Shock and Awe: Its "Dokidokidokyūn" note where it discharges a high-tension current from its whole body as an all-purpose technique that excels in offense and defense and "Raikou Kishū" note where it attacks with a lightning-speed, surprise kick that conceals an electric shock to paralyze the opponent.
- Shoutout: It's name is derived from Kinkaku, the Japanese translation of Jīnjiǎo (金角, "Gold-Horn"), a character from the novel Journey to the West who was the brother of Yínjiǎo ("Silver-Horn").
- Yandere: It is very much so.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It has short teal-colored hair.
A mythical, ancient Digimon that was said to have been overhunted to extinction due to the spread of the Internet. Although it is a Bird Digimon, its wings have completely degenerated so it is unable to fly in the air. Furthermore, it possesses the makeup of a Plant-type and is able to perform photosynthesis with the leaf-like things growing on its head, providing itself with nourishment. It has no other ways of defending itself aside from the hard shell that covers its head, and it is easily attacked by intruders due to its docile personality.
Kiwimon is partnered with the French Chosen Child Catherine Deneuve.
- Armless Biped: Due to its basis in a flightless bird with no visible wings, Kiwimon has no limbs besides its powerful legs.
- Beak Attack: Its "Nose Mattock" where it pecks at the enemy repeatedly.
- Dem Bones: Its head looks like a skull.
- Not So Extinct: According to the anime, at least, Kiwimon are still around.
- Planimal: It has leaves growing out of its head.
- Weaponized Offspring: Its "Little Pecker" where it attacks the enemy using the ChibiKiwimon it conceals within its body. Since the Chibi Kiwimon's beaks are extremely hard just like Kiwimon, it is a terrifying technique in which they explode when hit. Despite being completely charred after exploding, the Chibi Kiwimon return safely.
KnightChessmon (Black) & (White)
Both forms of KnightChessmon are respectively partnered to Miki Kurosaki and Megumi Shirakawa.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its "Knight Lancer" where it charges into the opponent with its dart.
- Jousting Lance: Wields an enormous dart like one. Its "Big Darts" where it throws its dart at the enemy.
- Our Centaurs Are Different: A fully-mechanical centaur.
- Palette Swap: It has black and white variants.
- Animal-Vehicle Hybrid: Part giant dog, part troop transport.
- Big Friendly Dog: It's a large dog-themed Digimon which likes everyone.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Komondomon would rather flee than fight, preferring to keep its passengers safe, but if pressed it can fight back, scrubbing enemies raw with its feet.
- Evil Counterpart: Of Igamon.
- Ninja: It's based on the Koga-ryu ninja clan. Unlike Igamon, it's more focused on assassination than espionage.
- Palette Swap: A purple version of the red Igamon.
- Self-Duplication: Its "Kouga-ryū Kage Bunshin" note where it creates a shadow clone that attacks the enemy at the same time as Kougamon.
An insect Digimon armed with gigantic pincers on its head. Like Kabuterimon, it has combat abilities that far exceed those of similar species that inhabit File Island. It is protected by a tenacious power and a sturdy shell, and in particular, as the power of its pincers is super-powerful, once it clamps an enemy it will squeeze until the opponent's life is extinguished. There is a perfect rivalry between it and Kabuterimon, and there is only "conflict" between them.
Notable people who have used a Kuwagamon include Neo Saiba and Arata Sanada, as well as the Russian Chosen Child Yuri.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: A giant hostile red stag beetle with powerful jaws.
- Eyeless Face: Like many other insect Digimon, Kuwagamon has no eyes — its head is covered by an unbroken plate of chitin.
- Japanese Beetle Brothers: It's a Type B Kuwagatamushi to Kabuterimon's Kabutomushi — it is stated that "There is a perfect rivalry between Kuwagamon and it, and there is only "conflict" between them."
Kuwagamon (X-Antibody) (Kuwagamon X)
- Facial Markings: The markings on Kuwagamon's head now extend down to its jaw from a crest.
- From Bad to Worse: A regular Kuwagamon is an ax-crazy rampager anyway. The effects of the X-Antibody means that Kuwagamon is now even less discriminate in its rampages.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Its "Crunch Arm" where it minces and injures the enemy with its feet, which have sharply increased in power, and then aims at their wounds to deliver a fatal blow with the pincers on its head.
A Bewitching Beast Digimon in the shape of a giant fox with nine tails. Although it is feared as a bewitching beast that brings about destruction and ruin, in ancient times it was revered as a messenger that appeared in times of peace. It is said that even among Renamon, only those with the most outstanding abilities and who have amassed the most experience can evolve into Kyubimon. While its attack power isn't actually high, it in turn specializes in magical techniques that utilize its tremendous physical strength. It is said to be able to spring across the sky with its four feet blazing with blue flames.
Kyubimon is the main Champion form of Renamon, and is partnered to Ruki Makino (Rika Nonaka).
- Fantastic Foxes: Kyuubi 「九尾 (キュウビ)」 means nine tails and is a reference to kyuubi no Kitsune 「九尾の狐」, a legendary fox in Japanese mythology.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Onibidama" note where it shoots nine blue fireballs from its tails which can attack individually or surround the foe and explode in an inferno, Koshūgeki note where it attacks with a fiery headbutt and "Amatsu-kitsune" gathers its blue fireballs into a large ball of energy that falls on an enemy unleashes a ring of light.
- Shaping Your Attacks: Its "Koenryū" note envelops its body in flames in the shape of a dragon and rushes at the enemy.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Kodengeki" note where it attacks with an electrifying headbutt.
- Use Your Head: Its "Zutsuki" note where it charges the enemy with its head.
- Palette Swap: A silver recolor of Kyubimon.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Onibidama" note where it shoots nine blue fireballs from its tails which can attack individually or surround the foe and explode in an inferno.
- Shaping Your Attacks: Its "Koenryū" note envelops its body in flames in the shape of a dragon and rushes at the enemy.
A Digimon whose entire body is made out of lava, and spouts mineral dust as it goes about its activities. It is poor at flying despite having wings, so it mainly moves about by crawling on the ground. Contrary to its sluggish appearance, its crawling speed is extremely fast, and it closes in on the enemy in an instant. Although it has a friendly personality and will let those it trusts near it without any reservations, others tend to stay as far away as they can from it out of fear that the flammable mineral dust it spouts may cause an explosion.
Lavorvomon is the Champion level of Vorvomon.
- Fireballs: Its "Great Flame" where it takes a deep breath and spits out the largest fireball it can make.
- Magma Man: A dragon made of partly-cooled lava.
- Our Dragons Are Different: This one's a wyvern made of partly-molten rock.
- Rock Monster: It's made out of rocks and semi-solid lava.
- Stuff Blowing Up: It gives off a flammable mineral dust from the vents on its back that tends to cause explosions.
- Wings Do Nothing: Downplayed. It can fly, but is poor at it.
A Beast Man Digimon that has gained astounding jumping ability, and uses its swift movements to toy with its enemies. Although its personality is as wavering as the phases of the moon, its appearance exudes a somewhat mystical air.
Lekismon is the Champion level of Lunamon, and is partnered to Sayo.
- An Ice Person: Its "Tear Arrow" pulls beautiful arrows of ice from the protrusions on its back and fires them.
- Making a Splash: Its "Moon Night Bomb" where it throws a hypnotic water bubble from its "Moon Gloves", putting the enemy to sleep.
- Meaningful Name: Lekis is a corruption of the transliteration of rex, a breed of rabbit.
- Moon Rabbit: It entire line is based on this.
A Beast Man Digimon which is called the "King of Beasts", as well as the "Noble Hero". While most Digimon are savage, it possesses a strong purpose and a heart of justice, and has defeated a great number of fiendish Digimon. Also, it is a rival to the "Digimon Hunter" Orgemon, who runs the whole gamut of destruction. Its tough flesh, tempered well by daily training, can endure any attack, and it chokes the life out of the opponent with its ultimate secret technique, its Special Move "Jūouken". It carries a sentient magical sword named "Shishiou-maru" on its waist.
Leomon is notable for continually making appearances in some shape or form, only to die at some point. Its most well-known partnership was with Juri Kato (Jeri Katou).
- Cat Folk: A burly humanoid lion.
- Cool Sword: Its "Shishiou-maru" note sword, which is sentient and magic. Its attack of the same name has it slices at the foe with it.
- Hand Blast: Its "Jūouken" and "Jūouha" note where it attacks with a blast of energy from its fist.
- Panthera Awesome: A burly humanoid lion that wields a sentient magic sword.
- Roundhouse Kick: Its "Hasaigeri" note where it attacks the enemy with a roundhouse kick.
- Running Gag: Any time Leomon appears, it's almost certain to die.
- Sacrificial Lion: Leomon in the anime has a tendency to tragically and unexpectedly die, with his death serving as a signal of just how bad things are getting for the heroes.
- Shaping Your Attacks: Its "Jūouken" note where it either punches the enemy, or punches to fire energy from its fist in the shape of a lion's head and "Hyakujūken" note where it does a series of movements with its arm, Leomon sends a barrage of lion heads against its enemy.
- The Rival: Has several of these, such as Ogremon, Musyamon, and Cyclomon.
Leomon (X-Antibody) (Leomon X)
- Badass Cape: Has a huge red cape, which it got after fighting Dukemon
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Critical Strike" where it aims at the enemy's vitals with its fangs.
- Meaningful Name: Lia originates from Raian 「ライアン」, which can be translated to lion. Li 「ライ Rai」 may be a reference to Rai 「雷（ライ）」, which means thunder.
- Panthera Awesome: One of many lion-based digimon.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Thunder Of King" where it charges and then releases electricity generated in its mane.
A Cyborg Digimon that yearns for speed. Dust clouds over barren plains are often caused by Machmon's roaring. Although its appearance resembles that of a motorcycle, it doesn't have a seat, and so no-one is willing to ride it. However, it thinks it will eventually find a Digimon destined to master it. It views anyone who travels at high speed as an enemy, so it is a natural born bosozoku.
- Challenge Seeker: It views anyone who travels at high speed as an enemy. According to Rebellimon's profile, Machmon tend to travel in packs.
- Living Vehicle: It's a cyborg motorbike.
- More Dakka: Its "Madness Fire" attack has it shoot indiscriminately with the guns mounted on its front wheels.
- Breath Weapon: Its only known attack is V-Breath Arrow.
- Fusion Dance: It's created by fusing RedV-Dramon and GoldV-Dramon.
- Palette Swap: Downplayed. It's a very slightly darker shade of blue than the regular V-Dramon.
It is a Powered Suit Digimon used exclusively by tiny Digimon, and is the first Vehicle Digimon in the Digital World. It is a unique Digimon that is unable to move on its own and is incapable of action unless it is being piloted by another Digimon. Considering its Virus attribute, the pilot Digimon can probably be considered a Virus attribute, too. It is a Digimon that is still in development, and if it is overworked then its computer kernel (Digicore) will totally overheat.
- Animate Inanimate Object: Averted, actually, unlike other object-based Digimon. Mechanorimon have to be piloted in order to do anything.
- Energy Weapon: Its "Twinkle Beam" shoots a laser beam from the lens in its torso that causes the enemy to lose control of their body.
- Enhanced Punch: Its "Gyro Break" is a mechanically powered, explosive corkscrew punch.
- Flawed Prototype: The first Vehicle type Digimon. It's got a few bugs - it's got no free will of its own, and tends to completely overheat if pushed too far.
- Meaningful Name: Mecha is short for mechanical and Nori comes from norimono (乗り物), which means vehicle.
Meicoomon is best-known as the partner of Meiko Mochizuki.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "X Scratch" where it scratches the opponent with the claws of both hands, making an X and "Shut Claw" where it scratches the opponent with its sharp claws.
- Animal Stereotypes: Its "Trichobezoar" where it spits out a hairball from its mouth that destroys data, is a veterinary term referring to hairballs.
- Barrier Warrior: They're capable of producing levitating force fields to protect themselves or others.
- The Corruptible: Every single one of its evolutionary line has a regular form and a fallen version, which tend to be vicious berserkers.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Meikuumon has green eyes with cross-shaped pupils.
- Expy: It is one of Gatomon. They're both based on cats, are Champions/Adults the size of Rookies/Children and in the Adventure series, they're the partners of the Sixth Rangers. Meikuumon was even specifically created for tri. to fill this role. Taken even further with its Rookie and In-training forms which are literally just palette swaps of Plotmon and Nyaromon in Meicoomon's colours.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: As mentioned above, it's the same size as a Rookie/Child, not even three feet tall.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Their eyes tend to turn red whenever they're preparing an attack.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: It is a very cute looking feline Digimon, based on a breed of cat called the Maine Coon.
A Flame Digimon whose entire body is shrouded in crimson flames. As a Digimon generated from the defensive "Firewall" which prevents illegal entries from the Internet and the like, it possesses a violent temperament like the flames that envelop its body, and tries to incinerate everything it touches. Its fire power is stronger than those of the same species on File Island, and because taming this Digimon is extremely difficult, even if it's tamed, there's no telling when it will bare its fangs.
According to the D-Power line, the Impmon of Digimon Tamers fame has this as its Champion level. Other notabale users of Meramon include the Indian Chosen Child Mina, and Jimmy KEN.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Burning Fist" where it flares up its arms and either punches the opponent or throws one or more fireballs. In Digimon Masters, flares up its entire body to burn the opponent. Its "Heat Knuckle" where it punches the enemy, sending heat through them.
- Fireballs: Its "Guren no Honō" note where it shoots fireballs at the opponent.
- Magma Man: Its "Magma Bomb" emits magma rocks that rain upon its opponents, or throws one large, explosive rock.
- Meaningful Name: Mera comes from meramera (「メラメラ」), meaning to burn.
- Mouth Stitched Shut: Not that that impedes its ability to communicate.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Heat Wave" where it unleashes a wave of flames.
Meramon (X-Antibody) (Meramon X)
- Elemental Punch: Its "Burning Fist" where it flares up its arms and either punches the opponent or throws one or more fireballs.
- Playing with Fire: Its "X-radicate", which it unleases from the "X-Patch" on its right hand, burns anything without leaving a trace.
A never-before-seen calico cat-like Beast Digimon. It is said that the data of Nyaromon slept within its body through the Child phase, but re-manifested as an Adult. However, because it is not a Holy Beast, it does not wear a "Holy Ring". As it is a very intelligent Digimon, it is usually calm and docile, but when it comes to battle it makes sport of the enemy with its nimble movements, and fights using its specialty martial arts.
- Meaningful Name: Mike comes from Mikeneko 「三毛猫（ミケネコ）」 meaning "tortoiseshell cat".
- Palette Swap: It's a data-attribute, calico recolor of the vaccine-attribute, white Tailmon.
- Epic Flail: Wields a wrecking ball on a chain with its right hand.
- Mutant: Its typing.
- Power Parasite: It absorbs the abilities of those it absorbs.
- Token Evil Teammate: It's part of the Virus Busters field, despite being a Virus type.
Minotaurmon Adult (Minotarumon Champion)
A dark Digimon that possesses strong Dark Side Power. Although its movements are not swift, it has extremely firm skin, so it won't yield to ordinary attacks.
- A Load of Bull: It's based off of the minotaur but, interestingly enough, its exposed jaw and the zipper running down its chest suggest that it's an entirely different creature wearing a minotaur costume.
- Arm Cannon: Its "Demon Arm" where it punches the foe with its Demon Arm.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Its "Darkside Quake" where it thrusts its Demon Arm into the earth, creating a gigantic earthquake.
- Named Weapons: "Demon Arm" is the name of the cannon attached to its left arm.
- Power Creep: Minotaurmon has a Champion level variant, and an Ultimate level Variant. This is the Champion variant.
A hairy Rare Animal Digimon completely covered in white fur. It lives in the hinterland of snowy mountains, and it is very unlikely to come across one. There are many reported sightings of Mojyamon, but no evidence to prove its existence, so for a long period it was considered to be a Digimon based on myths. With its carefree personality, it is never belligerent. However, it considers its den and territory to be sacred ground, and it will never permit this sacred ground to be invaded.
Ren Tobari has captured a Mojyamon.
- An Ice Person: Its "Icicle Rod" where it throws a gigantic icicle made by causing the moisture in the atmosphere to instantly freeze.
- Bad with the Bone: It uses a bone as a boomerang.
- Battle Boomerang: Its Hone Hone Boomerangnote where it throws the bone of an Ancient Digimon which had become fixed in the ice
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: Its thick white hair, rarity and elusiveness, apelike appearances and residence in high, snowy mountains make Mojyamon very reminiscent of the yeti.
- Dance Battler: Its "Dancing Punch" where it dances towards the foe and punches.
- Meaningful Name: Mojya comes from mojyamojya (「モジャモジャ」) which means "hairy".
An Ankylosaurus Digimon that has grown a rhinoceros-like horn on its snout. Its huge horn becomes large enough to account for half its body length as it grows. The hard substance covering parts of its horn and half its body possesses hardness of the same quality as diamond, and it is said that there is nothing that cannot be penetrated by this horn. Monochromon can be said to be a Digimon that excels in both offense and defense. As it is herbivorous, it has a relatively docile personality, but once it is angered, it will continue to unleash terrifying counterattacks from its body like a heavy tank.
Monochromon is partnered to the Mexican Chosen Child Chichos (Rosa).
- Breath Weapon: Its "Volcano Strike" where it spits out a ball of volcanic fire and "Grand Fire" where it breathes out a wave of fire that sweeps along the ground.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: It has an attack called "Tai Atari" that does this.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: While it's visually and purportedly a dinosaur Digimon, it's part of the Dragon's Roar field and gets two fire-based Breath Weapon.
- Horn Attack: Its "Guardy Tusk" in which it charges forward and spears the foe with his horn.
- Informed Attribute: It supposedly has Ankylosaurus traits, but it looks a lot more like a Monoclonius.
- Playing with Fire: It has two fire attacks, Volcano Strike and Grand Fire.
Monochromon (X-Antibody) (Monochromon X)
- Fireballs: Its "Volcano Strike" where it spits out a ball of volcanic fire.
- Horn Attack: Its "Tomahawk Slash" where it mows down and cuts through enemies with its hatchet-shaped horn.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its "Pile Shell" where it retreats into shell and spins around, then slams into the enemy and "Camouflage Tackle" where it retreats into shell, camouflages self in green, spins around, then slams into the enemy.
- Fog of Doom: Its "Mind Fog" where it ssurrounds the foe in a cloud of strange fog.
- Green Thumb: Its "Return to Nature" attack, gives itself or allies attacks the element of wood.
- Meaningful Name: Mori (森) means forest.
- Palette Swap: A completly green version of the blue and pink Shellmon.
- I Call It "Vera": Its swords name is "Shiratori-maru" note which means Swan.
- Life Drain: Its "Kirisute Gomen" note where flames surround the blade of the sword and then take the shape of a ghost-like dragon made of flames to impact on enemies, draining their life force.
- Meaningful Name: Musya is a Nihon-shiki romanization of 「武者（ムシャ）」, a warrior.
- Technicolor Fire: Its "Shiratori-maru" note where Blue flames gather all over the sword's blade and then Musyamon slashes the enemy with his now flaming sword.
- The Rival: It wants to challenge Leomon to a showdown to determine who has the better sword.
A Puppet Digimon that has ended up only finding joy in life from eating and sleeping. Its dislike of strenuous exercise has even erased its combat instincts as a Digimon, and it has come to live in elevated areas such as on treetops so that no one can approach it. Because both of its arms are often being used to grasp onto tree branches, it is also able to use its long, well-developed tongue skilfully as a third arm.
- Animal Motifs: It's themed after the three-toed sloth.
- Dung Fu: The first of its attacks has it throw its dung.
- Lazy Bum: To the point that it has no combat instincts. It only enjoys eating and sleeping.
- Meaningful Name: Its name is derived from "Namakemono", which translates to "slacker".
- Morphic Resonance: It has Pulsemon's green crest in the same place on its chest.
- Multipurpose Tongue: It can use its tongue as a third arm. It also secretes a paralyzing venom that it uses for its Paralyze Lick attack in the event that someone gets close enough.
- Overly Long Tongue: Its tongue is as long as its body and it can use said tongue as a third arm.
- The Paralyzer: Its tongue secretes a paralyzing venom that it uses for its Paralyze Lick attack.
- Wolverine Claws: It has three long claws at the end of each arm like sloths do.
A Digimon whose true identity is unknown, it arrived in the Digital World from another dimension in order to invade it. It was known by the title "OYAJI" in the other dimension, where it was raised as a digital pet. While it loves alcohol and has an oppressive personality, ever since it invaded this Digital World (though the exact details regarding its invasion are unknown), it evolved to become more active and turned into Nanimon. It trained and strengthened its body through battle, influenced by the Digital World's survival-of-the-fittest environment; however, no one knows the true extent of its abilities. Even so, it is said that a Nanimon that has fought and won countless battles will evolve into its ultimate form.
Ren Tobari has a Nanimon in his possession.
- Big Bad Wannabe: It wants to invade and conquer the Digital World, but even if it wasn't a Champion alone, there are numerous Digimon who would easily walk past Nanimon without breaking stride.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: Has these due to being based on Oyajitchi from Tamagotchi.
- Cephalothorax: It's a human head with arms and legs.
- Cool Shades: It has a pair of these.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Oyaji Punch" where it punches the foe with a glowing fist.
- Expy: Of the Tamagotchi species Oyajitchi. Many of Nanimon's sprites in the virtual pet it debuted in are edits of that of Oyajitchi's, and its description suggests that it might even be related.
- Meaningful Name: Nani 「何（ナニ）」 means "what?".
- Toilet Humor: Its "Unchi Dunk" note where it creates a giant poop, flies into the air, and tosses it down onto the enemy.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Nise Special" note where it leaps forward with glowing claws to stab the opponent.
- Bad with the Bone: Its "Nise Bone" note where it throws a large unearthed bone at the enemy.
- Dastardly Whiplash: The easiest way to tell it apart from a regular Drimogemon. Despite this, it's a Data-type like its regular counterpart.
- Fast Tunnelling: It is capable of this, just like Drimogemon.
- Techno Path: Its "Implant" where it uses a program to gives a Digimon's attacks mechanical power.
- This Is a Drill: It's "Nise Drill Spin"note where it attacks the enemy with the spinning drill on its head.
- Palette Swap: Of Drimogemon, though the change is fairly minor.
A Mollusk Digimon which possesses a slug-like body. It prefers dark, gloomy environments, and has neither offensive power nor intelligence. A Digimon becomes a Numemon if mistakes are made in raising it, but as a matter of fact, there appears to be some hidden secret... In order to defend itself against intruders, it uses a disgusting attack in which it throws its own poop.
A notable partner to Numemon is Emilie De Rochefort of all people, as seen in Re:Digitize/Decode.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Chou Akushū Funsha"note where it burps out toxic gas at the foe.
- Joke Character: Weak, stupid, and disgusting. Usually the only way to get a Numemon is to raise a Digimon poorly. Really poorly.
- Earn Your Bad Ending: In the earliest V-Pets, you could only get a Numemon by failing to achieve anything else.
- Meaningful Name: Nume comes from numenume (「ヌメヌメ」), meaning soft and slippery.
- Magikarp Power: The original Digital Monster version of Numemon was uniquely able to evolve into Monzaemon... if you could drag it through enough battles and raised the weakling's win percentage appropriately.
- Mythology Gag: The "hidden secret" mentioned is that Numemon is (or was) one of the few Digimon in the early days capable of evolving into Monzaemon. Score one for the disgusting sludge.
- Overly Long Tongue: Its "Iya~na Shita" where it licks the enemy in a disgusting way.
- Toilet Humor: Its "Unchi" where it throws its own poop in order to defend itself against intruders, "Unchi Nage" where it throws its own excrement towards the enemy, "Choukyori Unchi Nage" where it throws its poop over a long distance and "Renzoku Unchi Nage" where it throws poop at the enemy continuously.
Numemon X-Antibody (Numemon X)
The grime on its body turn into tiny Numemon, which then fall off and float around the main body. Although it goes around flaunting the X-Antibody it holds in its mouth, it is so covered in drool that not a single Digimon would even think of stealing it. Despite its appearance, however, it is actually a caring Digimon; it hides a courageous side and will stand against even formidable opponents for the sake of protecting its friends.
- Cowardly Lion: Weak and disgusting it may be, but Numemon will stand up against stronger enemies to protect its friends.
- Joke Character: A Numemon with its powers enhanced by the X-Antibody... is still pretty weak and pathetic by Digimon standards.
- Mook Maker: Its body constantly buds tiny Numemon, which float around their "parent".
- Toilet Humor: Its "Unchi Rush" note where it throws a barrage of poop together with its tiny Numemon all at once.
Notable users of Octomon include the Poi Brothers.
- Abnormal Ammo: Its "Kaimei Bokujū" note where it shoots a bullet packed with potently toxic ink.
- Tentacled Terror: A Virus attribute, Mollusk Type digital Octopus.
- Abnormal Ammo: Its "Rakugaki Rocket" note where it fires off the pen it carries on its back like a rocket, stains the body, annoying other Digimon.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Its "Omeka Kick" is a unexpectedly powerful flying mid-air kick.
- Fanboy: Of Omegamon, the Digimon it's imitating
- Meaningful Name: Omeka is meant to be a take on Omegamon. Mecha is short for mechanical.
- Shout-Out: It basically is a LEGO Minifigure.
A Digimon whose form resembles that of the oni from Eastern legends. The attacks it performs using its absurdly developed muscles exhibit tremendous destructive power. Although it has high intelligence, it has a violent temperament, and there is no limit to the destruction it brings about with anger acting as its driving force. Due to its intense love for battle, it will boldly challenge opponents that greatly surpass it in combat ability, earning it the nickname "Digimon Hunter". The "Hone Konbou" note it wields in its right arm was earned from defeating SkullGreymon in battle.
Tagiru Akashi has one in his possession.
- Arch-Nemesis: He's bitter rivals with Leomon.
- Bad with the Bone: His club is made out of a bone taken from a SkullGreymon.
- Blood Knight: Enjoys fighting to the point of actively seeking ever stronger opponents.
- Hand Blast: Its "Haouken" note where it shoots a dark version of Leomon's Juuouken.
- Our Ogres Are Hungrier: In this case, they're green-skinned, horned, oni-like beings and cartoonishly evil.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Hone Konbou" where it strikes the enemy with an electrically-charged Hone Konbou.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is called "Orgemon" in Japan (derived from its Japanese pronunciation of "Ōgamon"), while most English-speaking countries refer to it as Ogremon.
- Stock Femur Bone: His club is made out of one such bone.
- The Red Baron: It is nicknamed the "Digimon Hunter".
- Too Many Belts: In grand old Digimon tradition, he has five belts on his left leg and several more around his waist.
Orgemon (X-Antibody) (Ogremon X)
Its cruelty and wild temperament have intensified, turning it into a crazed warrior that attacks with glee. It wields an axe made by fusing an electric guitar and electric chainsaw together as a weapon, and uses it to play out its soul (Digicore)'s excitement in the form of a rock rhythm.
- The Berserker: Thanks to the X-Antibody amplifying its violent temperament, it's become an uncontrolled, bloodthirsty warrior.
- Bloodier and Gorier: Its weapon has visible bloodstains on it.
- Chainsaw Good: Its weapon is made in part out of a chainsaw.
- Instrument of Murder: Its new weapon is a combination chainsaw and electric guitar. While it prefers to use it as a weapon, it can still play music on the thing.
- Shock and Awe: Its "WEEK END" where it bangs down with its guitar; it makes for an especially fearsome technique when it strums its guitar, creating an electric shock which, together with its electric chainsaw, tears the opponent into pieces.
A Digimon that evolved from Blucomon. Its large wings of ice allow it to fly at high speed, even in foul weather. Changes in temperature due to the environment no longer have an effect on its body, but when facing hot Digimon such as Meramon, its body will melt just like its Child form, causing its power to decrease.It has a strong sense of camaraderie, so if a Digimon who it has teamed up with falls into a crisis, it will try to help them out without considering the risks.
- An Ice Person: It's partly made of ice and its "Meteor Hail" where it charges from the sky as if it were a giant block of ice.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Ice Age" where it freezes the enemy with its breath.
- Logical Weakness: Played with in that while warm climates don't bother it, it is weakened by fire and intense heat.
- Meaningful Name: Pale comes from the color pale blue.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: Like Blucomon, it has a ruff made of fur.
- Our Dragons Are Different: This one is mostly made of ice.
- Undying Loyalty: It will drop everything to protect its friends.
- Weather Manipulation: Its Endless Frost attack creates a blizzard.
- Debut: Digimon Pendulum Z IIAttacks: Palsy Sweet, Wavy Oktavist
A gentle Dinosaur Digimon that lives in a warm climate. The fruit-like organs around its long neck sprinkle a sweet scent into its surroundings. This scent has the role of informing the herd of their position, and it seems that the scent differs slightly depending on the individual.
- Badass Pacifist: It's a gentle herbivore by nature, but has several means of defense that keep it from being easy prey.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Parasaumon is a virus Digimon, but it's a gentle creature.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its Wavy Oktavist emits a low-pitched cry at a ten-meter radius that's powerful enough to passively crush rocks. The attack is described as a "whirlpool of destruction".
- The Paralyzer: Its Palsy Sweet attack spews a numbing gas from its mouth to immobilize oncoming predators.
A Bird Digimon with powerful leg strength, such that it would be faster for it to run than fly in the air.
Peckmon is the Champion level of Falcomon (2006 Anime Version), and is partnered to Ikuto Noguchi (Keenan Crier) and Sho Kahara.
- Beak Attack: Its "Thousand Beak" where it pecks the enemy moving fast enough to create an army of after-images.
- Flechette Storm: Its "Kunaibane" note where it fires the steel feathers it stores in the undersides of its wings.
- Noble Bird of Prey: A Ninja ostrich of the vaccine attribute.
- Spin Attack: Its "Spiral Claw" where it leaps into air and spins at high speed drilling into foe with its talons and "Burning Spiral" where it uses a "Spiral Claw" that burns from the friction.
- Berserk Button: Don't break promises around it.
- Expy: Of Peter Pan.
- Knife Nut: It's main weapon is a knife which it uses in it's Twinkle Shoot attack.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: It will do this if you break a promise around it.
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works: Its "Twinkle Shoot" where it throws its sword, which seeks out the opponent until it lands a blow.
- Combat Medic: It "Mega Heal" attack.
- The Faceless: Its helmet covers its face.
- Flight: It can fly with the pair of wings on its back.
- Knight Templar: Against evil, just like Angemon.
- Meaningful Name: Pid is a contraction of cupid, the Roman god of love, widely used in modern western culture as part of metaphors involving romance and courtship
- Our Angels Are Different: Like Angemon but with two wings
- Palette Swap: Of Angemon.
- Playing with Fire: It's "Fire Feather" where it sets its feathers ablaze with holy fire, then casts them down as meteors.
- Simple Staff: Its "Pid Speed" where it quickly rams the enemy with an energy-charged Holy Rod.
- Tornado Move: Its "Apollo Tornado" after setting its Holy Rod on fire, spins and hits the opponent with it.
- Winged Humanoid: Pidmon's only got two, compared to Angemon's six.
A po*p-shaped Digimon that shines like platinum. It is a species of Scumon that absorbed the data of minor metals, giving it a luxurious appearance, but its abilities are at the same level as Scumon's. It appears to not have powered-up in any significant way.
- Palette Swap: A platinum recolor of the normally yellow Sukamon.
- Talking Poo: It IS a Scumon variant, albeit a metallic one.
- Toilet Humor: Its "Rare Metal Unchi" note where it throws a platinum poop, "Unchi Slider" note where it throws a normal poop that curves in mid-air and "Trance Mesmer" where it uses gas to grant itself or its allies the ability to confuse opponents with their attacks.
- Visual Pun: It's a polished turd, both figuratively and literally.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Slap and Rip" where it slashes the opponent with its blade-shaped claws.
- Endangered Species: They were driven out of their original territory by other Digimon, and took up residence in the Hell of the Digital World, which hasn't helped them at all.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Porcupamon is covered in a special leather suit, just in order to stay alive.
- Spikes of Villainy: They're actually hairs. Its "Madness Broach" where it stabs the opponent with its sharp body hair.
- Alien Hair: Of the not-hair-at-all variety. It has potato slices on its head instead.
- Anthropomorphic Food: It's an anthropomorphic potato that really likes making fries, both as food and as improvised weapons.
- Berserk Button: It will attack those who criticize its fries.
- Death from Above: It drops giant fries out of the sky for its Bashed Potato attack.
- Improvised Weapon: It throws sharpened fries for its Shuba Shuba Potato attack.
A Cyborg Digimon that transformed itself from a wild Digimon that possessed a predatory instinct into a basis for modifications, in order to reliably bring down its targets. Because the ferocious nature it possesses is too strong for its organic body to bear, it remodeled them with their corresponding weight in pure Chrome Digizoid metal, restraining their capacity for movement. However, whether it has high power output and flying ability or not is due largely to the organic body of the wild Digimon, before it was modified. Although it's small, if it gradually releases those abilities, it has the capability to easily bring down even a massive Digimon in a single blow.
Raptordramon is noted as a possible Ultimate for DORUmon, and is partnered to Kota Doumoto in Digimon Chronicle.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its "Crash Charge" is an assault that capitalizes on the sharpness of its Chrome Digizoid metal armor.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Ambush Crunch" where it leaps upon the opponent and instantly bites and rends their vitals with its sharp teeth.
- Signature Move: Crash Charge is described as such.
- Unobtanium: It remodelled itself with Chrome Digizoid.
An Undead Digimon whose muscles have all rotted away. It tried to extend its life by mechanizing its body, but it destabilized its body, and its configuration data has begun to break down. However, because it was given life by those machines, it will not die, and survives with this grotesque appearance. Because its body has broken down, its offensive power and mental capacity are nonexistent, and it acts on instinct. It gives off a foul stench from its entire body, so that Digimon up to the Child-level will simply run away, and will not be its opponent until they grow to the Adult-level.
- Acid Attack: Its "Hedoro" note where it spits gas or acid from its mouth that corrodes anything it touches.
- Blob Monster
- Breath Weapon: Its "Kusai Gas" note where it spits green gas from its mouth.
- Cyborg: One gone horribly wrong: Raremon's what happens when a Digimon's attempt to fuse with technology to digivolve fails, leaving the unfortunate creature a mass of rotting flesh and malfunctioning mechanical implants.
- Super Spit: It spits acidic sludge.
- The Undead: Mixed with And I Must Scream — Raremon is somewhere between being barely alive and being a heap of rotting flesh crudely animated by its cybernetics.
A variation of V-dramon whose body has been turned a deep red. It is said that V-dramon evolves into this form when it reaches the peak of its anger.
- Breath Weapon: Its "V-Breath Arrow" is an attack which spits out a hot bright light shaped like the letter V from its mouth.
- The Bus Came Back: RedV-dramon was entirely absent from any Digimon media for fourteen years, until reappearing in Next 0rder.
- Palette Swap: Of V-dramon.
- Red Is Violent: It's said V-dramon only reaches this form when it reaches "the peak of its anger".
A strengthened version of Vegimon whose entire body has ripened and turned red. It has high intelligence and offensive ability, unlike Vegimon, who is still unripe. This red, ripened form is Vegimon's true form, and it is possible that the harsher environments found on the Folder Continent caused Vegimon to take on this original form. Its personality has turned even more devious and cunning. Anyone who carelessly tries to take it on, mistaking it for an ordinary Vegimon, will no doubt meet a terrible fate.
- Abnormal Ammo: Its "Red Hot Machine Gun" where it rapid-fires numerous chili peppers out of its mouth.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Hazard Breath" where it breathes a cloud of putrid, poison-laced gas.
- Palette Swap: A red variant of Vegiemon, due to its being ripe.
- Plant Person: An intelligent plant.
- Poisonous Person: Hazard Breath is a poisonous breath attack.
Reppamon is a known Champion level to Kudamon (2006 Anime Version and is partnered to Rentaro Satsuma (Richard Sampson).
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Jūga Rangeki" note where it wildly tears up the opponent with its sharp claws.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: Its "Kurukuru Rekkūzan" note where it rolls towards the opponent, slicing them with its tail.
- Blow You Away: It has a wind-based attack.
- Meaningful Name: Reppa 「裂破（レッパ）」 meaning "to tear apart".
- Razor Wind: Its "Shinkū Kamaitachi" note where it fires a blade of wind that can't be seen by the eye from its tail.
A Revolmon is a known member of the Xros Heart (Fusion Fighters) army.
- BFG: Its "Justice Bullet" where it personally becomes a gun barrel and fires off a bullet of justice
- Bowdlerise: There was no way in Hell this guy's name was going to get past censors. So they went with Deputymon.
- Dual Wielding: Its "Quick Shot" where it rapidly fires with its pistols.
- Guns Akimbo: In addition to the one on its body, it dual-wields two smaller revolvers.
- Revolvers Are Just Better: So much so that in addition of wields two of them his whole torso is a revolver.
A unique signal that originated within software for researching communication between different kinds of groups changed into a Digimon, as an Aquatic Mammal Digimon with a unique existence. Due to its habitat being limited to the sea, it became able to move about the sea at high speed. As expected from its appearance, it possesses advanced intelligence, but its form of thought is too complex for a normal person to understand. Although it is a species that doesn't like useless battles, It won't go easy against an opponent that comes and challenges it.
According to the D-Power line, this is the Champion level of Kenta Kitagawa's MarineAngemon. Ren Tobari also has one in his possession.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Shaking Pulse" shoots a powerful sound wave from mouth.
- Making a Splash: It "Bon Voyage" where it kicks up a wave of water with tail that washes over the foe.
- Meaningful Name: Ruka comes from iruka 「海豚（イルカ）」 meaning "dolphin".
- Sapient Cetaceans: It's described as superhumanly intelligent.
- Super Intelligence: Its intelligence is compared to a superhuman.
A Beast Digimon that evolved via the data from a treadmill. It is capable of running without any loss in speed even through areas with poor footing such as mountainous areas or swamplands. However, rather than its speed or ability to cover distances, its stamina deserves special mention; it is able to continue running for long periods while maintaining its top speed the entire time.
- Cool Helmet: It wears a helmet with a lightning bolt and visor similar to Pulsemon's fringe and crest respectively.
- Flechette Storm: It can fire energy blades from its tail for its Heartbeat Impulse attack.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: It's Lightning Rush attack has it charge at super-speed.
- Morphic Resonance: It has armored boots resembling Pulsemon's on all four paws, complete with green markings. Pulsemon's lightning bolt-shaped fringe and green crest also become a feature of its helmet and a visor respectively.
- Panthera Awesome: It looks vaguely like a tiger with lightning patterns on its back and underside.
A Digimon shrouded in black flames. Due to the roughness of its temperament, for which it continues counter attacks against enemies to a ferocious degree, it's difficult to even approach it.
- Casting a Shadow: Its "Black Saber" where it either strikes from the air with the talons on its feet or shoots dark rings by flapping its wings.
- Combat Medic: Its "Anti Confusion" cures confusion.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Its "Mach Shadow" where it rams the opponent at high speed while spinning.
- Evil Counterpart: A hostile and aggressive mirror to the more passive Birdramon.
- Feathered Dragons: Just like Birdramon, it's first and foremost a bird Digimon, but its name, its snaggle-fanged and its control over fire mark it as a very avian member of the dramon family of draconic Digimon.
- Feathered Fiend: A hostile and aggressive bird Digimon too dangerous for most people to even approach. Its "Night Roar" shoots feathers from its wings.
- Palette Swap: A black recolor of the orange Birdramon.
- Punny Name: If you say its name out loud, it sounds like "Sa-Birdramon".
- Toothy Bird: Just like Birdramon, it has a fanged mouth instead of a beak.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: Its "Bottom Cutter" cuts the enemy with its tail.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: A giant dragonfly.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Its "Flyin' Break" where it rams the enemy while spinning.
- Palette Swap: Of Yanmamon.
- Standard Status Effects: Its "Polymer Touch" adds stun effects to its attacks.
- Tornado Move: Its "Desert Wind" where it creates a sand tornado.
- Depending on the Artist: Its eyes. Sangloupmon wears a One-Way Visor shaped like bat wings that covers its eyes from most angles, but doesn't actually hug its face. This is fine for official artwork, which always has Sangloupmon positioned so that its eyes are covered. On the other hand, games that use 3D models of it also tend to have free-moving cameras that can look into the visor. Digimon Masters portrays it with its Eyes Always Shut while Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory gives it big red eyes.
- Flechette Storm: Its "Sticker Blade" where it flings thousands of tiny blades and instantaneously skewering the opponent from within.
- Meaningful Name: Sang 「サング」 Sangu) is the French word for blood and Loup (「ルゥ」 Rū) is the French word for wolf.
- Our Vampires Are Different: A vampiric wolf.
- Shadow Walker: Its "Black Mind" where it disassembles his own data to melt into his opponent's shadow.
- Supernatural Is Purple: It is a purple vampiric wolf.
A repulsive, po*p-shaped Digimon that shines golden. It was born from the accumulation and mutation of scrap data thrown into the recycle bin of a computer desktop. It likes dark places, and being a pile of scrap data, it is similar to Numemon in that it is often hated by other Digimon. Its intelligence and offensive ability are nonexistent. Its partner, Tyumon, is a small rat-like Digimon who does not fight, but is unparalleled when it comes to cunning and is always coaxing Scumon into performing bad deeds.
- Dung Fu: In keeping with its Toilet Humour theme, it attacks by chucking poop.
- Meaningful Name: Scu comes from scum 「スカム Sukamu」, in this context meaning "waste" and Suka is a romanization of Scu「スカ」.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Not sharp, but its mouth does go all the way around its body with teeth all the way across.
- Talking Poo: It's a living, talking swirl of poop.
- Those Two Guys: With Chumon, whom it rescued from a trap; where there's one, there's always the other.
- Toilet Humour: It's a living poop, and it attacks people with faeces. This was a given.
An Aquatic Digimon that has a long, serpentine body. Using its long body, it wreathes itself around approaching enemies and constricts them until they are suffocated. It did not have any intelligence to begin with, and it swims around the Net Ocean, wherever its instincts take it.
Notable partners include the American Chosen Child Michael, Keisuke Amasawa, and Chitose Imai.
- An Ice Person: Its "Chilblains" where it uses its body to hit the water, creating a wall of ice.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Ice Arrow" where it discharges a breath of absolute zero-temperatured water, which freezes the enemy solid upon contact, "Water Breath" is an attack where after turning backwards, Seadramon sprays a breath of water out of its mouth and "Cold Breath" where it blows an icy breath from its mouth, freezing the opponent.
- Making a Splash: Its "Water Breath" attack.
- Our Dragons Are Different: A serpentine sea dragon, and the predecessor of several other dragon Digimon.
- Sea Serpents: Pretty much your average sea serpent as a limbless marine dragon, but with more ice attacks.
Seadramon (X-Antibody) (Seadramon X)
- An Ice Person: In addition to its base form's Ice Arrow, it has a continuously-fired version of said attack called Ice Spear.
- Breath Weapon: Retains both of the regular Seadromon's breath attacks, though Ice Arrow also gets a more powerful variant.
It is said that only the one that passes the "Selection-D", a special selection test that screens through 100 Commandramon, can evolve to Sealsdramon. It is able to move over short distances at speeds that are impossible to perceive with the eyes, and without equipping things like camouflage features or a rifle, it has the ability to bring down its "Target" with just its taijutsu. Its primary function is assassination.
- Enemy Scan: Its "Scouter Monoeye" uses a cyborg eye to scan for vital parts.
- In the Back: Its "Death Behind" where it ambushes the enemy and stabs them in the back with its knife.
- Knife Nut: Carries a knife at all times.
- Meaningful Name: Seals is a reference to the United States Navy SEALs 「ネイビーシールズ Neibī Shīruzu」, an acronym for "Sea, Air, Land".
It was a member of the Twilight (Midnight) army in the manga's series of events.
- Animalistic Abomination: A mass of shadow and eyes that ends in a vaguely canine head.
- Draw Aggro: Inflicts this on its victim.
- Emotion Eater: It transforms the despair of those it haunts into food it can eat, though it can also eat other emotions and can evolve into multiple different forms depending on what kind of emotions it ate and in what quantities and rations to each other.
- Extra Eyes: It is a shadow with red eyes distributed across its form.
- Living Shadow: Which in turn lives in your shadows.
- Mind Rape: Its "Free Death Fall" where it continuously displays illusions of being knocked to the ground 10,000 times.
- Manipulative Bastard: Its "Kill Me" manipulates the surrounding Digimon to assault the enemy who is being haunted.
A hermit crab-like Digimon that lives in the margins of the "Net Ocean". Although it has a turtle-like appearance when its settled inside its shell, for all intents and purposes it has a soft body like a mollusk. Because its body rapidly gets bigger as it grows, it replaces its home each time until it reaches the size of a small mountain. Also, if its body can fit all the way in, it has a habit of settling in completely. Since it has low intelligence and a belligerent personality, you must be careful if you come across a Shellmon.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its "Drill Shell" where it tucks its body inside its shell, then spins at high speeds to strike the opponent and "Spin Shellder" where it tucks its body inside its shell, then spins at high speeds, moving in a zig-zag pattern.
- Making a Splash: Its "Hydro Pressure" where it shoots liquid at high pressure.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Raster Shot" where it spits out a blast of green energy from its mouth.
- Combat Medic: Its "Anti Paralyze" cures Digimon of paralysis.
- Horn Attack: Its "Shima Cone Thrust" where it stabs the enemy with the horn on its head.
- Light 'em Up: Its "Mirage Dance" where it kicks with the hind legs while giving off light.
- Meaningful Name: Shima comes from Shimauma 「縞馬（シマウマ）」 meaning "zebra" and Uni comes from Unicorn.
- Palette Swap: A Unimon redone to have zebra stripes and no wings.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Wild Thunder" shoots a bolt of blue lightning from its horn.
- Unicorn: Coming from Unimon itself. In fact, it's more of a unicorn than Unimon, as it lack the latter's wings.
- Yellow Lightning, Blue Lightning: Its Wild Thunder attack is explicitly stated to use blue lightning.
A Digimon which has the appearance of the legendary holy beast, the "Siisaa". It has the power to sweep away calamity, and exhibits tremendous power toward evildoers. It is an ally to those that are kind-hearted, and will try to protect its Tamer from every calamity, even if it has to sacrifice its own body. Contrary to its heroic appearance, it usually basks leisurely in the sunlight, due to its docile personality. However, the sunlight is an important factor for Siesamon, because it charges its life energy.
Siesamon is the known Champion level of Labramon, and is partnered to Minami Uehara.
- Barrier Warrior: Its "Sekkantou" temporarily prevents the intrusion of evil Viruses, as a kind of Firewall.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: Siesamon has some very impressively big eyebrows on it.
- Holy Hand Grenade: Its "Tiida Ija" note fires countless holy arrows of sunlight.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Siesamon prefers lounging around in the sun, but once it starts fighting...
- Meaningful Name: The Shīsā (シーサー) is a lion-dog said to protect the islands of Okinawa. The beast is represented throughout Okinawa and Japan by auspicious statues.
- Mix-and-Match Critter: Like the creature it's based on, Siesamon is a mix of dog (heroic and loyal to its owner) and cat (likes snoozing around in the sun).
- The Power of the Sun: Fuelled by sunlight, which requires it to doze around soaking up the rays.
Siesamon (X-Antibody) (Seasarmon X)
- Light 'em Up: Its "Koryūkyū" where it turns into a ball of light and attacks evil.
- Gratuitous French: "Ciel" means "sky-blue", which makes sense as Sistermon Ciel only wears cyan and white.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Its "Shirotsume Ichimonji-giri" note where it cuts down the enemy without making a sound by using its cherished sword Shirotsume-Ichimonji.
- Knife Nut: Its "Byakusai" note where it rapidly throws the two knives it hides within its sleeves and "Tohhō" note where it stabs the enemies at close range using the knives planted on its feet after letting their guard down.
- Palette Swap: Ciel was introduced as a total replacement of Noir (including the same abilities) in Western releases of Hacker's Memory to avoid heat from the Moral Guardians over introducing a sexy nun-type Digimon to children, with the lore stating Ciel is the unseen Noir's twin sister. The official Bandai Twitter then rolled with this, giving Ciel a separate weapon and abilities.
Sistermon Ciel (Awaken)
- Palette Swap: Of Sistermon Noir (Awaken) for the same reason Sistermon Ciel was created as a replacement for Sistermon Noir. Unlike her regular form this one has yet to truly be officially recognized by Bandai.
- Combination Attack: Its "Grand Sister Cruz" where it performs a coordinated attack with Blanc.
- Dual Wielding: Dual wields a pair of guns called "Anthony".
- Gratuitous French: "Noir" means "Black" to match its appearance.
- Guns Akimbo: It has a gun in each hand named "Anthony".
- I Call It "Vera": Or Anthony in this case.
- More Dakka: Its "Mickey Bullet" where it rapidly fires bullets from both Anthony guns in random directions and "Bless Fire" where it rapidly fires bullets from both Anthony guns in a straight line.
Sistermon Noir (Awaken)
- Super Mode: A powered up version of Sistermon Noir with upgraded versions of it's attacks.
An experimental Digimon that was created at a research facility as a Virus Hunter. It was created from the data of praying mantises, and it tracks its target down as if it were a precise machine. Due to its unfeeling personality, it is feared by both Vaccine and Data-attribute Digimon. The sickles on both of its arms are honed to their sharpest, allowing it to cleanly slice through anything. Although Snimon is a Digimon that has no eyes, the red antennae growing from its head have become sensors, and are able to accurately pinpoint the target's location.
Notable users of Snimon include the Russian Chosen Child Sonya.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Its blade-arms can slice through anything.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: In an exaggeration of a real mantis' trap arms, Snimon's forelimbs end in actual metallic swords.
- Eyeless Face: As traditional for insect-like Digimon, it has no visible eyes and a flat plate of chitin covering its face. As a result, it uses its antennae to sense the world around it.
- Light Is Not Good: It is a Vaccine, an attribute normally associated with heroic or holy Digimon, but in most anime series, Snimon is with the villains. Snimon is also described to prey on Virus Digimon, rather than fighting evil doers. One of the few aversions appeared in 02, who is partnered with a Russian Digidestined named Lara.
- Sword Beam: Its "Shadow Sickle" is a supersonic slash that can't be seen with the naked eye that sends out a blade-shaped shockwave.
- Slaying Mantis: A monstrous, dangerous mantis-like monster with literal blades for arms.
- An Ice Person: Its "Crystal Cloud" summons a snow cloud from its snow crystal-affixed staff, generating an immense blizzard and "Ice Illusion" creates a blizzard.
- Light 'em Up: Its other speciality aside from ice magic.
- Making a Splash: Its "Aquarius Fill" where it uses magic from the water to fill the place with magical water that raises its parameters very slightly or shoots a jet of water at its enemy.
- Palette Swap: Of Wizarmon.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Just like Wizardmon, it's much smaller than most other Champions, but is just as strong.
- Robe and Wizard Hat: What it wears.
A Ghost Digimon constructed from a cursed virus program. As it was a Bakemon that took in data of mages that appear in fantasy stories, the black hat it wears raises its magical power. Because of that, its attacks that make use of curses or magic are tremendously powerful.
- Attack of the Monster Appendage: Its "Hell's Hand" where it extends a giant decaying hand from underneath its cloak to attack the enemy and "Ghost Chop" where it karate chops the enemy.
- Bedsheet Ghost: One with a witch hat.
- Life Drain: Its "Energy Drain" where it drains the enemy's energy by striking them or inhaling.
- Nice Hat: Its witch hat is its only difference from the standard Bakemon.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: Just like Bakemon but it wears a hat.
- Summon Magic: Its "Necro Magic" where it hurls the souls of the dead at the enemy as a stream of glowing particles, a swarm of bats, darkness, or a monstrous ghostly hand.
A Planet Digimon that was accidentally discovered within the planet-analyzing software of a space development center. It is a space warrior equipped with a star-shaped armor suit, and star-marked gloves and boots. Its torn yellow muffler indicates Starmon's combat experience. The eyes at the center of its body are burning with fighting spirit, and are able to convey its will to the opponent even without saying a word. In addition, it is also possible for it to hypnotize the opponent as an advanced way of using them. It is a hot-blooded Digimon that looks up to the hero, Leomon.
Notable partners of Starmon include Gorou Matayoshi.
- Colony Drop: Played with. Its "Meteor Squall" summons a rain of tiny meteors from the sky.
- Energy Weapon: Its "Hypnotizer" hypnotizes the opponent with its eyes before shooting a star-shaped laser beam at them from its face.
- Spin Attack: Its "Star Seeker" withdraws its limbs to become a spinning star that flies into the opponent while glowing.
Starmon (X-Antibody) (Starmon X)
- Colony Drop: It has an upgraded version of Meteor Squall called "Meteor Champion" which causes the most destructive meteors to fall down on the enemy with precision.
An extremely unusual Insect Digimon with a humanoid form. It possesses nimble movements and a tough exoskeleton, defining traits of Insect Digimon. It excels in its abilities as an assassin, aiming for the opponent's vitals with its nimble movements and keen judgment, and specializes in attacks that silence the opponent with a single blow. It is highly intelligent and has great composure, along with a cool disposition.
Stingmon is the main Champion level of Wormmon, and is partnered to Ken Ichijouji.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Its "Spiking Finish" skewers the opponent with the spikes on its arms and "Assassins Dance" is a combination of slashes with the needles on its arms.
- Blow You Away: Its "Cyclone Squeeze" summons winds to attack the enemy.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Its "Sharp Kick" where it hits the enemy with a powerful flying kick.
- Flechette Storm: Its "Moon Shooter" fires the spikes on its arms and "Moon Moon Shooter" fires multiple huge needles.
- Life Drain: It's "Hell Squeeze" uses its antennae to absorb the enemy's energy.
- Meaningful Name: Sting meaning a small sharp-pointed organ at the end of the abdomen of bees, wasps, ants, and scorpions, capable of inflicting a painful or dangerous wound by injecting poison.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has short red hair.
This nimble sky assassin is protected by its super-hard body!
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Its "Spiking Finish" where it skewers the opponent with the spikes on both its arms, or hits them with a powerful flying kick.
- Flechette Storm: Its "Moon Shooter" fires multiple huge needles.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has short red hair just like regular Stingmon.
- Palette Swap: A Black version of the regular Stingmon.
Strikedramon is the main Champion level of Monodramon, and is partnered to Ryo Akiyama.
- Fiery Redhead: Strikedramon is literally this while also being this personality wise.
- Flaming Hair: It red hair will burst into scorching flames.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has waist-length red hair.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Strike Claw" where it incandescently burns the Metal Plate on its arm and stabs the enemy and "Strike Fang" where it incandescently burns all the portions of its Metal Plate on each part of it, and it is said that its whole body becomes a mass of flames and rams into the opponent.
- Technicolor Fire: Pale blue.
- Unstoppable Rage: Once it starts fighting, it doesn't stop.
A Plant Digimon which has an appearance like the sunflower. If it bathes in the sun's light it becomes very energetic, and even its offensive power rises. On days when the weather is good it will also flap the leaves on its back to fly around.
Sunflowmon is the main Champion level of Lalamon, and is partnered to Yoshino (Yoshi) Fujieda.
- Bullet Seed: Its "Sunshine Gun" fires seeds at the enemy, "Sunshine Explosion" fires explosive seeds from its petals and "Sunshine Bazooka" fires a single seed with great force.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Its "Smiley Binta" note where it slapps the opponent in the face with a smile on its face. Furthermore, that smile is feared for its eeriness.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: Its "Cactus Tail" fires off its thorns by waving its tail-like stalk.
- Flight: It can fly with the leaf-like wings on its back.
- Plant Person: A humanoid sunflower with a flower-like head.
- Power of the Sun: Its "Sunshine Beam" fires a beam of sunlight from its petals.
It has a very healthy curiosity, so it loves pranks. Although its body is small, it is a precious Holy-species Digimon, and its appearance does not match the true strength it possesses. It wears a Holy Ring on its tail, proof that it is a Holy-species, but if this Holy Ring is lost, its power is decreased and it can no longer exhibit its original power. In order to defend itself, it wears long claws copied from SaberLeomon's data.
Tailmon is most well-known for being the partner to Hikari Yagami (Kari Kamiya), and is also affiliated with Koh and Himari Oofuchi.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Its "Neko Scratch" note where it scratches repeatedly with the claws of both hands allow it to dig through hard surfaces,
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: It wears a Holy Ring on its tail and gloves made from SaberLeomon data.
- Combos: Its "One Two Neko Punch > Neko Rush > Neko Finish" note where it strikes twice with its claws, then backflips to hit the opponent with its tail, and finishes by launching itself into a headbutt.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Its "Mega Kick" is a downward kick from the air, "Scratch" where it scratches the enemy, "Cat Dropkick" is a dropkick, "Spinning Cat Kick" is a spinning kick with both feet and "Cat Typing Kick" where it repeatedly kicks the enemy while in the air.
- Hypnotic Eyes: Its "Cat's Eye" where it hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes. Those who suffer this glare will attack themselves.
- Light 'em Up: Its "Cat Laser" emits a beam of light from its eyes.
- Magikarp Power: That holy power contained in its ring will be a lot more important when Tailmon evolves.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: It's the same size as most Rookies.
- Power Source: Its Holy Ring. If removed, Tailmon only have the power of Rookie level Digimon.
- Super Speed: Its "Neko Punch" note where it punches at the enemy with its powerful claws at lightning speed and "Neko Kick" note is a super-fast flying kick.
- Tail Slap: Its "Cat Tail" where it slaps the enemy with its tail, "Nekodamashi" note is a midair flip that hits the opponent with its tail and "Side Cat Tail" where it twirls, whipping the enemy with its tail.
- Use Your Head: Its "Zutsuki" note where it launches into a headbutt.
Tailmon (X-Antibody) (Gatomon X)
- Holy Hand Grenade: Its "Holy Chime" where it rings its suzu-shaped "Holy Chime" attached to its ear rings intenselyy, which drives off evil Digimon.
- Took a Level in Badass: Inverted. Normally, the X-Antibody makes a Digimon stronger and more dangerous. With Tailmon, it's made the already pretty small Digimon even smaller and weaker, but its holy power has increased.
A Cyborg Digimon which has the appearance of a tank. Tankmon holds the alias of "Mercenary Digimon", since it will assist both Vaccine and Virus Digimon if it becomes profitable to do so. With its heavyweight-power and the heavy artillery installed all throughout its body, it can pulverize the enemy into scrap without even turning to face them. As it is extremely fond of strife, it follows after conflicts wherever they occur. When this loner Digimon goes somewhere, the fighting there will never cease.
Notable users of Tankmon include Gorou Matayoshi.
- Arm Cannon: A three-barreled one on each arm. Its "Machine Gun Arm" fires a stream of bullets from its arms.
- Cyborg: A mostly organic top grafted onto a tank serving as its lower body, with additional guns implanted in its arms and head.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has short orange hair.
- Unusual Weapon Mounting: Its "Hyper Cannon" where it fires a super-powerful missile from the gun barrel on its head.
- The Red Baron: It holds the alias of "Mercenary Digimon".
- Cephalothorax: A monkey's head with limbs.
- Determinator: It never gives up no matter how badly it loses.
- Maniac Monkeys: A monkey Digimon that likes to humiliate its opponents.
- Shock and Awe: It can generate electricity from its sneakers, which it wears on its hands.
- Troll: Its "Dengeki Haguhagu Sneaker" note humiliates the enemy by repeatedly striking with the sneakers on both of its arms.
- Use Your Head: Its "Tongari Head" note where it loses control of itself and charges the opponent.
Also known as the "Digimon Dynamo", it is a Mutant Digimon that is conjectured to be a member of the Mamemon-species. Its tiny body has the properties of a magnet, and is always clad in electricity and discharging lightning.
- Cephalothorax: As with all Mamemon variants, it's a spherical head with limbs.
- Mutant: It's a Mutant-type Digimon.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Its "Intercept Bomb" where it uses a blue aura to produce a blue bomb and throw it at the enemy.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Thunderball" where it fires spheres of electricity that can be as powerful as one billion volts, "Thunder Bomber" where it covers its body in electricity and rams the opponent and "Thunderbolt" where it unleashes electricity from its hands as a lightning bolt or arc.
- The Red Baron: Its known as the "Digimon Dynamo".
Thunderballmon (X-Antibody) (Thundermon X)
- Elemental Punch: Its "Thunder Bomber", a combo technique composed of an "Anode Punch" and a "Cathode Kick" that causes a gigantic explosion as if it were a bomb of electricity.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Thunderball" where it fires spheres of electricity that can be as powerful as one billion volts.
The evolved form of Ludomon, it has grown even more durable and attained outstanding speed. It dashes at high speed across battlefields, rescuing straggling Digimon who are no longer able to fight. It is capable of transforming itself into a shield to be wielded to aid in escaping the battlefield, protecting its wielder from any attack that comes their way. TiaLudomon's shields have magical properties that allow it to erect barriers of ice, which freeze and nullify opponent attacks.
- An Ice Person: Able to create barriers of ice, as seen in its artwork.
- Barrier Warrior: It can create barriers of ice, an ability which apparently isn't one of its named attacks.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: It fill the Ice portion of this trope while it evolved forms fill the Fire and Lightning portions.
- Living Weapon: Well, living shield, but it comes with the territory of being a Legend-Arms.
- Meaningful Name: Tia is possibly comes from Teal (ティアル Tiaru), a blueish color, or Theia (テイアー Teiā), a titaness in Greek mythology and Ludo comes from Shīrudo 「シールド」, a Japanese romanization of 'shield'.
- Morph Weapon: It can turn itself into a shield.
- Noble Wolf: Invoked. It wears wolf-themed armor and shields and acts to rescue the wounded in wars.
- Throwing Your Shield Always Works: Its "Frisbicker" where it throws the shields on its arms.
- Wolverine Claws: Its "Assault Claw" where it charges at high speed and attacks with its claws.
An Aquatic Digimon that corners its targeted prey at high speed. Its oddly developed fins allow it to fly, and its large arms enable it to move on the ground. It holds the alias of "Hunter Fish" due to bringing down its targets regardless of whether they are on land, in the sea, or in the air.
- Chest Blaster: It has chest-mounted launchers for organic missiles that it uses in its Suckerfish Darts attack.
- Flying Seafood Special: Based on the flying fish. This being a franchise based on Mons, the "flying" part is taken literally.
- Natural Weapon: Its fins are sharp enough to attack with and it uses them for its Flying Finish attack.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: It's a flying cat.
- Meaningful Name: Tobu (飛ぶ) is a verb meaning "to fly" and Cat may refer to: 1} Common name of the Felis Catus or 2} A nod to the F-14 Tomcat, a US Navy fighter jet. The "F-14" mark on Tobucatmon's thighs are also a reference to this. Volant is a French adjective meaning flying or capable of flying.
- Signature Attack: Its "Tobutobu Phoenix" note is a strange glare in which it gazes at distant targets.
- Spin Attack: Its "Guruguru Fight" note where it attacks the foe by spinning at it rapidly while biting.
- The Red Baron: It is known as "Cat Gun".
A Plant Digimon which has the appearance of a gigantic cactus. It can store nutrient data within its body, and can even survive for a long time in the empty desert areas. What it's thinking usually can't be understood at all by trying to discern it from its facial expression, as it spends most of the day staring off into space. However, once Togemon is angered, that expression changes completely, it starts getting violent, and it becomes unable to settle down.
Togemon is the main Champion level of Palmon, and is partnered to Mimi Tachikawa.
- Boxing Battler: It wears red boxing gloves and its "Mach Jab" where it rapidly punches the foe several times and "Coconuts Punch" where it punches the foe with several powerful thrusts, finishing with a double-fisted slam down on the foe.
- Cactus Person: It's a humanoid cactus with boxing gloves and three round holes for eyes and a mouth, and attacks by shooting sweeping volleys of its thorns.
- Flechette Storm: Its "Chikuchiku Bang Bang" note where it spins around and shoots thorns at the foe, or grows spikes from its boxing glove and punches the foe.
- Meaningful Name: Toge (刺) means thorn or spike.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: It has a tuft of orange hair despite being a plant.
- Red Boxing Gloves: It wears a pair.
- Spike Shooter: Its "Needle Spray" where it shoots thorns in all directions.
Togemon (X-Antibody) (Togemon X)
- Boxing Battler: It wears red boxing gloves and its "Chikuchiku Bam-bam" note is rough punches jumbled together from weak-to-medium punches.
- Hot-Blooded: Far more aggressive than the default form.
- Walking the Earth: This was apparently it's heart's desire.
A tortoise-type Digimon armed with a shell from which sharp blades grow. It is heavier than it looks, as both its shell and body have formed to be highly dense, such that it creates fierce tremors with every step it takes. Furthermore, it holds the alias "Noise Digimon" due to its shrill, metallic-sounding cry. While its usual walking movements are extremely slow, it can retract its limbs so that its body is in the shape of a disc and spin itself, allowing it to move at ten times its usual speed.
- Flechette Storm: Its "Shell Phalanx" where it fires the blades on its shell as if they were multiple-warhead missiles.
- Meaningful Name: Torta comes from Tortoise.
- Spin Attack: Its "Kaiten Tai Atari" note where it withdraws into its shell and spins while tackling the foe.
- The Red Baron: It holds the alias "Noise Digimon".
Trailmon are an unusual group of similar Digimon appearing in Digimon Frontier, Digimon Next and Digimon Fusion. There is no Digimon literally called "Trailmon", however, this page summarizes their shared characteristics.
- Cool Train: All of its variations except for Trailmon Ball.
- Cyclops: Trailmons Angler, Ball and Buffalo have one eye.
- Gatling Good: Trailmon Battle Form has two Gatling guns on its sides.
- More Dakka: Battle Armament Trailmon has a ridiculous number of gun turrets.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The Trailmon of Darkness has red eyes all over.
- Tank Goodness: Trailmon Battle Armament is built like a tank.
A Digimon whose body is mostly made of earth data. It is said that it may be a mutant that was born from a mutation of Yukidarumon. As it possesses a gentle personality, it hates battle, but when push comes to shove, it exhibits the power that it usually doesn't show.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Besides being made out of earth itself, its "Rock to Mud" where it punches the ground, causing rocks to pop out of it.
- Meaningful Name: Tuchidaru is a combination of an alternative romanization of 「土（ツチ）」 meaning "earth, clay", and daruma 「達磨（ダルマ）」 which is a type of doll. Chuchidaru is a corruption of Tuchidaru. Tsuchidaru is an alternative romanization of "ツチダル".
- Megaton Punch: Its "Great Weight" is a heavyweight punch that is profoundly loaded with all of its weight.
- Mutants: It's a mutated Yukidarumon that developed a connection to a very different aspect of nature than usual.
- Palette Swap: A brown recolor of the white Yukidarumon.
A martial artist Digimon discovered within the hinterlands of a Chinese mountain province. It pursued the viruses that exploit e-mails to do evil as their eternal enemy, and wandered the world. Although it is blessed with the makings of an unparalleled Ch'uan Fa, it is still developing it. It uses the original Togaken that it has worked out.
Turuiemon is the true Champion level of Lopmon, and is partnered to Makiko Date. According to the D-Power, Shaochung Lee (Suzie Wong)'s Lopmon can also evolve into Turuiemon.
- Good Counterpart: It's an evolution of Lopmon, making it a good counterpart to Wendimon
- Killer Rabbit: A literal killer rabbit that knows kung-fu.
- Meaningful Name: Turuie comes from Tù'éryé (Simplified Chinese: 兔儿爷, Traditional Chinese: 兔兒爺, Japanese: 兎児爺) (「トゥルイエ」 Turuie) is the name of a traditional Chinese toy based on the Jade Rabbit, meaning literally "Rabbit Lord".
- Righteous Rabbit: Goes after spam email.
- Unskilled, but Strong: It knows martial arts that is hailed as 'in-development, but unparalled'. Its "Gantoretto" note where it uses the Tokaku Tessou note to strike the opponent with a combo-attack unleashed with a great leap and rabbit-like agility and "Ninjin Ken" note where it attacks with a quick and stealthy Ch'uan Fa which capitalizes on its great leaping power.
A super-heavyweight class Dinosaur Digimon that grew gigantic horns from both of its shoulders. It holds the alias "Panzer Digimon", from how it will destroy all obstructions in sight as it charges forth due to its reckless personality. It specializes in performing charging tackles, and countless Digimon have been sunk by this attack. The star symbols on its two arms represent the number of Digimon it has defeated (100 represented by one star). Also, it is a fool's errand to attempt to break the horns on Tuskmon's shoulders, as the broken horns will fall out and get replaced with new ones, just like sharks' teeth.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Panzer Knuckle" where it unleashes a superdreadnought-class flaming punch.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: One of many Dinosaur based Digimon.
- Horn Attack: Its "Horn Driver", where it skewers foes with its glowing horns and "Bayonet Lancer", where it fires energy lances from its horns.
- The Red Baron: It holds the alias "Panzer Digimon".
A Digimon that resembles an ancient dinosaur that existed in the prehistoric world. It sweeps everything away with its two well-developed arms and its gigantic tail. It is extremely easy to tame due to its intelligence and docile personality. For that reason, it is highly valued by beginner Tamers, and is often raised with care. You could probably say that it is a representative figure of the most basic Digimon.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Fire Breath" where it spews deep crimson flames that are the same color as its body.
- Cutting Off the Branches: Word of God in interviews with the original Digimon design team suggested that it was Tyranomon who was designed with being the face of the franchise and Agumon's main evolution. Greymon was designed with the intention of being a super-secret character that only experts could unlock. This is evident in the Digital Monster Ver. 1's box art, which features Tyranomon. However, they underestimated the ease of this task immensely. It was incredibly easy to achieve a Greymon in the original Digital Monster virtual pet, it was Tyranomon that was difficult to obtain (since evolving one required raising an Agumon to be not as good as Greymon but not bad enough to get a Devimon). As a result, all adaptations feature Greymon instead.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: One of the two original Dinosaur type Digimon.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its "Wild Buster" is a flaming tackle.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Fire Breath" and "Wild Buster" attacks.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: The basis of this digimon.
- Wreathed in Flames: Its "Wild Buster" attack is executed while on fire.
Tyranomon X-Antibody (Tyrannomon X)
The primeval data engraved into its Digicore has been drawn out, transforming it into a figure whose fierce, dinosaur-like traits are more pronounced. As both its power and speed have increased due to it gaining more muscle mass, it is harder to tame Tyranomon compared to before. The ridge along its back has grown to become beautifully transparent yet sturdy, just like gemstones, and can now even be used as a weapon.
- Art Evolution: Thanks to the X-Antibody, Tyranomon now looks more like an actual T. rex.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Crimson Breath" is an upgraded version of its original Fire Breath. Spews deep crimson flames that are the same color as its body.
- Rolling Attack: Its "Crash Rolling" where it curls its entire body up and rush forward at tremendous speed, then slices up any enemy that approaches with the ridge on its back.
Notable partners include the Russian Chosen Child Anna, as well as Chitose Imai.
- Holy Hand Grenade: Its "Holy Shot" where it spits a qigong shot from its mouth.
- Horn Attack: Its "Corn Thrust" where it gathers energy in its horn and rams it into the foe and "Uni Gallop" where it either kicks with its hind legs or charges and stabs the opponent with its horn.
- Razor Wind: It "Spread Neigh" shoots blades of wind from its horn or soundwaves from its mouth.
- Unicorn: What it's named after.
- Winged Unicorn: A unicorn Digimon with tattered fabric wings.
A mythical Mythical Dragon Digimon that, even with the vastness of the Digital World, is said to only exist on the Folder Continent. Its existence is extremely precious, and even on the Folder Continent, it is rarely encountered. Also, it is said that only one Digimon Tamer was able to tame V-dramon. With the exception of it becoming known as V-dramon due to the "V"-shaped pattern on its chest, its way of life is a mystery, but for some reason, it is always mistaken for a dog. It is the owner of offensive power that is uncommon even among Champions, but if it is put into a predicament, it exhibits power that surpasses even that of Ultimates.
V-dramon is most well-known for being partnered to the manga iteration of Taichi Yagami.
- Breath Weapon: It "V-Breath Arrow" where it shoots an arrow of blue-white heat in the shape of a 'V' and "V-Breath Arrow MAX" where it concentrates its energy into a giant V-Breath Arrow.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Hammer Punch" where it powers up its fist and punches the enemy while jumping forward.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Its "Magnum Punch" where it punches an enemy.
- Mythology Gag: Being mistaken for a dog was a Running Gag for V-dramon in Digimon V-Tamer 01. Also, the mention of Folder and of one Tamer managing to raise a V-dramon.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Blue, horned, powerful, and apparently mistaken for a dog.
- Razor Wind: Its "Cutter Shoot" where it slices the air, sending blades of air at its opponent.
V-dramon (Black) (BlackVeedramon)
This blue-black mythical dragon exhibits even greater ferocity!
- Breath Weapon: Like V-dramon, it knows "V-Breath Arrow".
- Elemental Punch: Like V-dramon, it knows "Hammer Punch".
- Palette Swap: A black recolor of V-dramon.
An Insectivorous Plant Digimon with long, outstretched vines and a wide, open mouth. Although it is a fierce, brutal Digimon that uses the sweet scent it breathes from its mouth to attract small Digimon and its long, tentacle-like vines to pull them in, it is unable to stand against larger Digimon due to its lack of offensive power. As Vegimon grows, it will start flowering and eventually bear fruit.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Amai Toiki" note where it breathes out sweet-smelling pollen to confuse enemy.
- Depending on the Artist: Vegimon is depicted as being either yellow-green or dark green.
- Dung Fu: Its "Unchi Nage" where it poops and throws it at the enemy.
- Green Thumb: Its "Sharp Leaf" throws three leaves at the enemy.
- Plant Person: A sapient plant.
A Cyborg Digimon that defends the mysterious "aerial, covert honey base, Royal Base". The antenna-parts on its head have high reconnaissance ability, so it is always patrolling the vicinity on the lookout for Digimon approaching the base, and will come swooping down on them just for coming close. By using the propellers on its shoulders and the stabilizers on its back, it is able to rapidly move up, down, forward, back, left, right, or in any direction, which allows it to defend against approaching enemies and drive them off with its powerful laser cannon.
- Beam Spam: Its "Turbo Stinger" where it rapid-fires its wide-aperture laser cannon.
- Poisonous Person: Its "Bear Buster" note where it fires a poisonous beam from the laser cannon mounted on its tail. This attack can bring down large Digimon in one hit, but energy has to be charged, so it is less accurate when used on fast Digimon, and is mainly used on the ground.
- Unusual Weapon Mounting: It has a laser cannon in place of a stinger.
Wendimon is the Dark Evolution of Lopmon, and is partnered to Wallace (Willis).
- Chest Blaster: It has cannons that extend out of the flesh of its chest.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Wendimon evolves via Dark Evolution, however it is not completely "evil".
- Dimensional Traveler: Capable of casually passing through other dimensions, a feat that most Mega levels have trouble doing.
- Extendable Arms: Its "Club Arm" where it attacks the enemy with extending arms by swinging both of them like clubs.
- Hulking Out: The result of Lopmon doing this.
- Magikarp Power: As Lopmon, it was a tiny, barely dangerous bunny creature. Endigomon has the ability to travel through and warp space and time, something even most Mega level Digimon can't do.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Destroyed Voice" where it howls out a destructive soundwave that can destroy even rocks.
- Meaningful Name: The Wendigo is the name of a mythical cannibalistic monster that roams the forest hunting for humans to devour according to Native American mythology.
- Reality Warper: Is capable of manipulating time and space as a Champion level, and is also capable of creating its own pocket dimensions.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Has red eyes and is very angry.
- Space Master: Able to manipulate spacetime, travel between dimensions and create a special space.
An Aquatic Digimon that inhabits the "Net Ocean" (the Network's ocean where Digimon are born). Since it lives in the deepest parts of the Net Ocean, it is rarely ever encountered (the organs in parts of it equivalent to its eyes have degenerated). Due to its ferocious personality, it will attack by generating an enormous tsunami.
- Making a Splash: Its "Jet Arrow" where it shoots a blast of water from its blowhole and "Tidal Wave" where it swims round in circles to create a tsunami in all directions, or jumps into the air and flips its tail to create a tsunami.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Kuchi de Hasamu Kougeki" note where it grabs the enemy using its huge mouth.
A Digimon which has the appearance of a witch, it came along from "Witchelny", the Digital World of another dimension, in pursuit of its rival, Wizarmon. In its native Witchelny it mastered the sorcery (high-level programming language) of wind and water, and in order to gain an advantage on Wizarmon, who aims to become a great wizard, it followed and diligently trains in this Digital World. It's a little cruel, it has great pride, and it despises customs and rules.
- Blow You Away: Its "Balaluna Gale" Attacks with a sharp wind carrying magical power.
- Cute Witch: Can be considered to be either this or Hot Witch depending on your point of view.
- Four-Element Ensemble: She mastered two of the four, while her rival learns the remaining two.
- Making a Splash: Its "Aquary Pressure" where it attacks with water of such extremely high pressure that it is enough to penetrate steel.
- Poisonous Person: It has an ability called Poison Storm.
- Pride: It is very pround and despises customs and rules.
- The Rival: It sees Wizardmon as this.
- Witch Species: A witch from cyberspace.
An advanced Demon Man Digimon that came from the Digital World of another dimension. In its native Digital World (Witchelny) it mastered the sorcery (high-level programming language) of fire and earth, and although it aimed to become a great wizard, it appeared in the Digimon World in order to train. Although it has a personality that likes playing a few practical jokes, because it has another, shyer side, it tries to never show its uncovered face.
Notable users of Wizardmon include Yu Nogi.
- Blow You Away: Its "Blink Breeze" where it creates a blast of wind from its staff
- Dark Is Not Evil: A Demon Man Digimon that happens to be nice, and is at worst a prankster.
- Dishing Out Dirt: On of the elements of magic it knows.
- Four-Element Ensemble: He knows two of the four elemental magic, while Witchmon above knows the other two.
- Glasgow Grin: Its mouth is stitched.
- I Know What You Fear: Its "Terror Illusion" Exploits the enemy's fears.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Is much smaller than most other Champion Digimon, but it's just as strong.
- Playing with Fire: One of the elements of magic it knows. Like it's earth magic, this doesn't carry over
- The Prankster: Likes to play practical jokes.
- Robe and Wizard Hat: His appearance.
- Shock and Awe: Contrary to it's profile, Wizarmon usually fight with electricity, rather than fire or earth. Its "Thunder Cloud" where it summons a thunder cloud, which unleashes an intense lightning strike, "Electro Squall" where it unleashes an intense lightning strike from its staff and "Thunder Ball" where it throws an electric ball from its hand.
- Shrinking Violet: It's shy enough that it doesn't want anyone to see its face uncovered.
- Yellow Lightning, Blue Lightning: Its "Magic Game" attack. The initial effect of this attack would seem to be that Wizarmon releases blue lightning from its staff; however, the effect of this attack seems to vary, or Wizarmon throws cards at the opponent.
Wizardmon (X-Antibody) (Wizardmon X)
- Shock and Awe: Its "Bolt Break" which is lightning sorcery powerful enough to cause things to disintegrate at the quantum level using both of its hands.
A Plant Digimon with the appearance of large, withered tree. It usually passes itself off as an ordinary tree, and survives by sucking up energy when it seizes Digimon that happen to pass close by. In addition, it is able to move about using its root-like feet. Due to its frenzied personality, it never stops attacking once it is angered. Although its defense is high because it has a hard trunk, it is vulnerable to fire, and is very poor against Flame-species Digimon like Meramon and Birdramon, so it regards them as enemies.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Its "Woody Smash" where it smashes the opponent with its arms.
- Green Thumb: Its "Leaf Slider" where it attacks by spitting sharp leaves from its mouth.
- Life Drain: Its "Branch Drain" where it stretches out its branches to pierce the enemy and drain its energy, or drains energy by inhaling.
- Logical Weakness: It is weak to fire because it's a tree.
- Plant Person: A walking tree stump.
- Poisonous Person: Its "Drain Buster" where it uses poisonous arms to hit the enemy.
An Adult-level Mythical Dragon Digimon that attained V-mon's natural power and evolved. XV-mon is a purebreed of V-dramon, and it is said that the variant species is V-dramon. The attacks it unleashes using its developed arm and leg strength are tremendous, and are powerful enough to destroy a mountain of rock without leaving a trace. It is feared because it possesses such destructive power, but in reality, it has a strong sense of justice, and will not use that power recklessly.
XV-mon, as the name suggests, is the Champion level of V-mon. It is partnered to Daisuke (Davis) Motomiya.
- Breath Weapon: Its "X-Laser" is sometimes shown as an energy beam fired from its mouth.
- Chest Blaster: Its "X-Laser" where it shoots an energy beam in the shape of an X from its chest.
- Combos: Its "Combination" is a combo consisting of a punch, two kicks, and an elbow drop.
- Draconic Humanoid: More humanoid than V-dramon, more draconic than V-mon and its Armors.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Its "Spinning Lariat" where it spins around, hitting the enemy with both arms.
- Fireballs: Its "Hearty Snatcher" where it either flies up and rams the enemy from the sky with its shoulder or shoots a large fireball from its mouth.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Strong Crunch" is a powerful bite.
XV-mon (Black) (BlackExVeemon)
This virus-attribute mythical dragon manipulates azure lightning to pierce evil!
- Chest Blaster: Like XV-mon, it knows X-Laser.
- Dark Is Not Evil: According to the flavor text on one of its cards, it still fights evil.
- Palette Swap: A black recolor of XV-mon.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Hearty Shatter" shoots a ball of fire while jumping.
- Yellow Lightning, Blue Lightning: According to the flavor text on one of its cards, it manipulates azure lightning.
An Insect Digimon that took in the data of a jumbo dragonfly. Despite its slender appearance, it has a violent personality, and its body is covered in an extremely tough carapace.
- Dreadful Dragonfly: It's a dragonfly the size of grown human, and an aggressive predator.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its "Sonic Bite" where it uses its sharp jaws to bite swiftly.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Its "Insect Om" where it produces a strange soundwave to curse the enemy.
- Shock and Awe: Its "Thunder Ray" where it fires a beam of electricity from its tail.
- Summon Magic: Its "Insect Swarm" summons a swarm of wasps to attack the enemy.
- Tail Slap: Its "Somersault Kill" where it performs a somersault in midair to hit the enemy with its tail.
- The Dreaded: It is feared as a bewitching beast that brings about destruction and decay.
- Evil Counterpart: For Kyubimon
- Fantastic Foxes: Just like Kyubimon, it's based on the Kitsune.
- Fireballs: Its "Homuradama" note where it manifests scorching hot fireballs and manipulates them at will.
- Kill It with Fire: Its approach to most things.
- Meaningful Name: Youko 「妖孤（ヨウコ）」 means "bewitching fox"
- Palette Swap: Of Kyubimon.
- Playing with Fire: It's only attacks are fire-based.
- Shaping Your Attacks: Its "Jaenryū" note where it manifests a dragon of blazing red flames from its tail that burns the opponent to cinders.
An Ice-snow Digimon whose body is covered in snow and ice crystals. Contrary to its cold appearance, it has a very warm, gentle personality. As a Digimon that melts the hearts of those who see it with its calm movements and sweet behavior, Yukidarumon hates fighting by nature. Among the battle-loving Digimon, it dreads Meramon in particular.
- An Ice Person: Its "Yukigassen" note where it throws a barrage of snowballs.
- Breath Weapon: Its "Ice Breath" where it breathes out cold air.
- Elemental Punch: Its "Zettai Reido Punch" note where it punches with a freezing cold fist.
- Meaningful Name: Yukidaru comes from Yukidaruma 「雪だるま（ユキダルマ）」, which means "snowman" and Frigi comes from Frigid, meaning cold.
- Snowlem: It's a living, vaguely bear-shaped snowman.
A subspecies of the Vegimon species whose body is completely green. Unlike Vegimon, it does not ripen and turn red; in turn, it has obtained the vitality of a weed, allowing it to survive no matter how many times it is cut or beaten.
- Green Thumb: Its "Dead Weed" where it strikes the enemy with its stretched arms and "Squeeze Vine" where it winds and squeezes the enemy with its ivy.
- Meaningful Name: Zassou (「雑草」) means weeds.
- Palette Swap: A green one of Vegiemon — the original's already green, but Zassoumon has a deeper green body and replaces Vegiemon's red stripes and leaf details with a lighter shade of green.
- Plant Person: A sapient plant.
- Sinister Scythe: Its "Head Harvest" where it slices at the foe's neck with a scythe it has pulled from its mouth.
"I, who am the Twentiest, will never halt! I'm going to keep on running forth!" With those words carved into Zubamon's heart, it evolved into a form that embodies that forward-charging style. Zubaeagermon's policy is simply to continue charging forth without pause, no matter if smooth or rough terrain awaits it, or even if it has to crawl and struggle to continue forward.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: By transforming itself into its prided sword form, it is able to slice through any enemy using 100% of its strength.
- Bling of War: As with the rest of its line, it's golden.
- Determinator: It will keep charging forth even if it has to crawl and struggle to do so!
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Its preferred method of attack, even to the point of ignoring anything in its path. Its "Road T(w)o Decade" where it thrusts straight into the enemy's chest while shouting "Twentiestttt!!".
- Living Weapon: Part and parcel of being a Legend-Arms.
- Meaningful Name: Zuba comes from zubazuba meaning "straightforwardly".
- Morph Weapon: As one of the Weapon Digimon, it's capable of turning into a weapon, in its case a sword.
- Numerological Motif: Twenty. Like Zubamon, it even has the number emblazoned on its helmet-blade.
- Spin Attack: Its "Vingtième" note where it curls its body into a ball and spins towards the enemy, slicing them with its tail blade.
- Unusual Weapon Mounting: It has a BFS on its tail and a second on its helmet.