To The Moon
- Awesome Music: Every single song in the game. For a leitmotif said to consist of two repetitive notes, it's awfully catchy. Also, notable mention goes to Everything's Alright, the game's Award-Bait Song entry.
- Neil's adamant defense of Johnny and River being united the way they were.Eva: Look, our contract is to send him to the moon. And the only way for that to happen is if Johnny is motivated to do so.Neil: But if that means removing River, then what's the point?! The only reason he wants to go to the moon is because she died!Eva: I know. But we are legally bound by the contract to specifically—Neil: #@%& the contract! I didn't take this job to make him miserable, Eva! I don't know about you, but I took the job to help the freakin' geezers die happy.
- Once again, Neil proves to be less abrasive than he appears, this time brokering a deal with their patient's Imaginary Friend to have her be the one to implement any changes, as they'd run out of time to do it personally.
- The climactic Boss Fights are genuinely inventive, spoofing Shmups, Fighting Games, and JRPG's in turn.
- On top of this, Neil has become an Iron Butt-Monkey, with an emphasis on "Iron".