- Daphne has more than a few, putting her solidly in the Action Girl role of this film.
- Driving the van off the cliff to ditch the ghost car, smirking the whole way, and deploying the rubber duck float as they fell.
- Standing up to Asmodeus in the crypt of Vincent's house.
- Taking charge of the group when it's clear that their Unfinished Business has caught up with them.
- Shaggy and Scooby get a few, as well.
- Tricking Asmodeus and swiping the Chest of Demons from him.
- When being pursued by the Ghost Car, Shaggy and Scooby operate the defense systems of the van.
- Shaggy is perfectly capable of flying a plane. So's Scooby.
- Shaggy, Scooby, and Daphne are given a retroactive moment of awesome. The Chest of Demons was created by Solomon himself to trap the 13 Ghosts, and the three of them (with help from Flim Flam and Scrappy), managed to take down 12 of them without being killed.
- Flim Flam has definitely been Rescued from the Scrappy Heap, and shows off his moxie by operating the systems on the van.
- His commercial pitch for his product wares is pretty amazing too.
- Vincent calls out Asmodeus, pointing out that the demon can't kill him, because he needs a living person to open the chest.
- When Asmodeus opens the chest, Velma proudly proclaims that she's playing by the rules of the supernatural by stating that only the living can open the chest, thus causing Asmodeus to skedaddle. Daphne then uses Flim Flam's vacuspook to expose the demon for who he really is.
- At the gang's Darkest Hour, Fred is the one who decides that everyone needs to stop feeling sorry for themselves and unleashes a Rousing Speech that motivates them to continue the case.
Awesome / Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost