- Let's face it, anytime the laughing track audience applauds on Mr. Bean, you'd want to applaud, too.
- In the very first episode, he puts swim trunks on over his slacks, and then somehow takes his slacks off.
- When Mr. Bean shoots down the baby carriage with a bow & arrow in "Mind The Baby, Mr. Bean." It Makes Sense in Context.
- Getting dressed while driving, scored with a peppy pop version of the theme song.
- The time he painted his apartment by sticking dynamite in a can of white paint. note
- Generally, whenever one of his absurdly complex plans actually works, such as the way he managed to drive his car from an armchair on top of it due to it being full of January sales shopping. Although it rapidly stopped being successful. Luckily, his car ended up driving into a truck full of pillows.
- His appearance at the 2012 London Olympics playing a tedious piano note over and over in the "Chariots of Fire" sequence.
- Meeting the Queen (in the animated series, not the live-action one; we all know what happened in the latter
- Even better in the animated series, where he gets Knighted.
Awesome / Mr. Bean