- Her first video? A brilliantly hilarious review of Resident Evil: Revelations, in which she is turned into a zombie.
- Kim utterly destroying a group of racist haters.
- Kim blagging an entire part of Outlast... while being pursued by enemies. She gives no fucks, screams her head off, flees quickly... and survives.
- This video, in which Kim addresses the LGBTQ+ community not to be ashamed of who they are. Doubles as a Heartwarming Moment.
- This series of tweets, in which Kim utterly obliterates homophobic MP Jacob Rees-Mogg, who claimed that he was being "brave" by voting against equal marriage. It sadly wasn't enough to get him out of office, but Kim does sincerely care about these issues and will tear you a new one if you start bullying people.
- A Tumblr post titled "cosplay and race", in which she addresses the issue of cosplaying as non-white characters.
- During the LGBT pride stream, Kim openly admitted to the fact she wasn't straight, told any haters to piss off and raised thousands for charity.
- When announcing her Youtube departure, she openly tore the platform a new one for its flaws and failure to support its creators.
- After her "Social Interaction Simulator" video, when she said something that invoked a bit of Les Yay (eyeing up the character's date, who was a woman), Kim got flooded by abuse yet again. She calmly called out her bullies on their crap, telling them to get over it.
- Kim's decision to leave Youtube eventually got something of an explanation nearly a year later in July 2018 when she revealed she was engaged to be married next month. And there was much rejoicing.
Awesome / Kim Richards