- Paul Merchant manages to do the impossible. He destroys Pinhead. For good.Paul: Welcome to oblivion.Pinhead: AMEN.
- Not only that, Paul actually manages to confuse and fool Pinhead by revealing the "Paul" that Pinhead was talking to was a hologram while the real Paul was on the escaping ship. Even if just for a slight moment, just the sight of Pinhead looking to the side a bit, wondering what just happened is awesome on it's own.
- The sight of the space station transforming into a gigantic version of the Elysium Configuration as beams of light streak around it while Pinhead writhes in agony inside.
- While not generally considered the worst movie in the franchise, this installment is still So Okay, It's Average at best, and for many, the point where the series had gone irrevocably downhill. It's also a great example of how Pinhead's scenes make even the worst of the series worth watching just to see his epic commanding presence as he hams it up, and has a contender for his best line in any of them:John: For god's sake!
Pinhead: Do I look like someone who cares what God thinks!?
- Pinhead has had a lot of cool scenes over the course of the series, but the scene where he's held up by the identical twin security guards is considered one of his defining moments, particularly the way his breath creates frozen clouds in the air with each word. Let's just say you shouldn't threaten Pinhead with pain.
Awesome / Hellraiser: Bloodline