- The Sheriff killing a magic proof monster by simply shooting it through the head.
- In one of the chapters, a reincarnated Voldemort attacks the North Pole and takes over the job of Santa Claus. Harry, his kids, friends, and a mind-alteration-proof muggle cop all head towards the north pole to stop him, but the cop calls Stargate Command in order to call in a favor. A battle ensues at the north pole, which is ended when Voldemort's sled is blown up by an F-302 piloted by Shepard and McKay. And all of this- ALL OF THIS- is done in Lego. That's right- the people who made this constructed an F-302, the North Pole, Stargate Command, and the various other locations in the story, all out of LEGO.
- Sheppard and McKay from Stargate Command getting a Big Damn Heroes moment.
- The Token Good Teammate of the terrorists calling his comrades out over them trying to kill children.
- The Creeveys and Cedric charging Voldemort in an effort to stop him succeeding. It doesn't work, but points for effort.
- Voldemort, Bellatrix and Greyback versus Lily Potter and the loyal Marauders. Even better, James Potter actually manages to force Voldemort back for a few seconds.
- The Marauders shape into their Animagus forms for battle, which is pretty cool. Greyback and Voldemort's response? Greyback hulks out and Voldemort turns into a giant serpent. He wins with pretty much no effort.
- The wizards of London save the city from getting nuked. Sure, magic is exposed, but a price that's worth paying in the face of getting vaporized.
Awesome / Harry Potter Comics