- Rex's assault on Sloan's base. He destroys the gate using the Killstar and carnage ensues, with the badass Blood Dragon Theme by Power Glove playing in the background of him slaughtering his way through dozens of cyber soldiers. This leads to...
- "I AM THE BATTLE ARMORED DRAGON ASSAULT STRIKE SYSTEM. YOUR KILLSTAR CONTROLS MY BRAINCAGE, INSTRUCTING ME THAT YOU ARE MY RIDER. I AM EQUIPPED WITH A HYDRAULICALLY-POWERED TERROR 4000 CANNON AND TITANIUM TRAUMA PLATES." Oh, yes, Rex. You get your own freaking armored dinosaur for your final assault on Sloan. And the best part about that? "I SHOOT LASERS OUT OF MY FUCKING EYES."
- Villainous cool: Sloan shoots BADASS and takes it down with one bullet.
- The first time you lure a Blood Dragon into a garrison, and watch it effortlessly slaughter everyone it sees. Often with awesome Eye Beams.
- The whole ancient temple level - when you're not constantly headshotting zombies, you're repeatedly jumping up and knifing many of them at once. And you get this song!
- An upgrade you can get negates all fall damage. Making it now possible to use yourself as a knife-armed guided bomb if you can find a hang glider. Nothing quite like starting an ambush on a group of enemy Mooks by suddenly dropping out of the goddamn sky and knifing one to death.
Awesome / Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon