The fourth installment of the Crayon Shin-chan
films. Shin-chan is separated from his group and learns the dark secrets of the amusement park they're visiting when he befriends a living marionette who entrusts to him a magical set of playing card
This film contains examples of:
- The Bait: Hiroshi uses his greeting card to bait Makao and Joma and gain some time in the chase.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Makao and Joma transform prince Gorman into Su Noman Par
- Cassandra Truth: Nobody seems to believe Shinnosuke when Su Noman Par reveals his true colors to him.
- Living Toys: Topema is a living doll that often needs to get recharged with her key on her back.
- Perverse Puppet: Su Noman Par replaces shinnosuke's parents with these, with the intention of obtaining the magic cards.
- Sissy Villain: Makao and Joma, who are and want to take over the world
- Summon Magic: The magical cards Shinnosuke uses can summon heroes
- Take Over the World: This is the goal of Makao and Joma
- Together in Death: Makao and Joma join together seconds before their demise.
- Token Evil Teammate: Buri Buri Zaemon, despite being one of the heroes shin chan invokes with the cards, often suggest to Action mask and Kantam to abandon him or switch sides.
- Tutu Fancy: Joma