edited 15th Mar '13 12:54:43 PM by nrjxll
edited 15th Mar '13 1:41:25 PM by Arawn444
edited 15th Mar '13 2:43:05 PM by Arawn444
edited 15th Mar '13 2:42:33 PM by Arawn444
edited 21st Mar '13 10:51:04 PM by Arawn444
edited 28th Mar '13 5:12:54 PM by Noaqiyeum
edited 28th Mar '13 4:11:28 PM by ArcadesSabboth
edited 28th Mar '13 5:50:53 PM by ArcadesSabboth
- The Moonchild/Antichrist from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is a bald man that can grow into gigantic heights with eyes all over his body. He progressively looks worse as the heroes try to hack him apart, rendering him a fleshy pile that quickly regenerates into his original form. He also happens to be Harry Potter.
- Solomon Grundy, a longtime enemy of Green Lantern, Batman and Superman, is a cross between plant elemental and an undead human, the remains the merchant Cyrus Gold who was murdered in the 1800s and dumped in Gotham Citys Murder Swamp, doomed to an eternity of reincarnation into different versions of Grundy. When one is destroyed, another Grundy rises from the swamp.
- Both Swamp Thing and Man-Thing share a similar origin, they were both once men who died out in a mystical swamp, and rose again as half men/half plant humanoid beings. Or so Swamp Thing, belives. Alec Holland did die out in the swamps, and the being that rose from the mud was a plant elemental that absorbed his personality.
- Lord English has a form that's hulking, green-skinned, skull-faced and outfitted with massive talons and spinning pool-ball eyes, but it's still fundamentally humanoid in shape. Lord English is also an incredibly powerful force of destruction who kills universes.
edited 4th Apr '13 6:20:32 PM by Noaqiyeum
edited 6th Apr '13 9:51:02 PM by Arawn444
edited 7th Apr '13 11:37:55 AM by Scardoll
- In Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC, Lord Harkon is featured as a seemingly ordinary man with unnerving eyes.. who has the ability to turn into a bat-like, vaguely human monstrosity. The player can gain the same power.
edited 12th Apr '13 9:11:25 PM by Arawn444
edited 8th Apr '13 4:49:39 PM by Noaqiyeum