Favorite Boss Fights:
- The God-Generals from Tales of the Abyss all get cookie points, but I enjoyed fighting Legretta and Sync most of all.
- Gaius from Tales of Xillia is a step up from the rest of the game's bosses but he always puts a smile on my face. The Chimeriad fight in the coliseum would be up there if not for the fact that the game lags horrendously each and every time there.
- Amber from Tales of Graces. She's fast, she can combo you to death, but she has reasonable weaknesses to make for an interesting fight.
- The Four Stars altogether in Tales of Rebirth, because they complement each other so well. I always love finishing the fight with a Mystic Arte.
- Each and every incarnation of Ethereal Queen, since her theme never gets old (insert Sakuraba gushing). Her SO 3 incarnation is sadly the weakest of the bunch, but the game at least has tougher bosses to throw at you.
- The battles against Astaroth in Shadow Hearts. Great chance for comboing, amazing theme and reasonably challenging.
- The Reaper from Persona 3 and 4. His AI got stupider in Persona 4, but in 3 he's deadly.
- Croselle from Star Ocean 3. Kickass theme, hits like a truck, but I get to spam Side Kick, so all's good.
- The first fight against Lezard in Valkyrie Profile 2, since I get to use all three Valkyrie sisters without being stupidly overleveled.
edited 8th Dec '13 3:51:52 PM by ironcommando
"Kommie Kong" from Heavy Weapon. The Dirty Communists + King Kong reference couldn't be more blatant than that.
edited 8th Dec '13 5:49:49 PM by ironcommando
edited 9th Dec '13 2:21:00 PM by DiscoDancer
edited 11th Dec '13 8:08:00 AM by LeGarcon
- Rex v. Ray
- The Boss
- The End
- Peace Walker (second fight)
- Liquid Ocelot
- Mass Production Rays
- The Sorrow, if that counts
- Everyone in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
You need to Get Known to get one of those.