Misused: Absurdly Youthful Mother get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 13th Oct 2012 11:59:00 PM
- 1. The mom was a pregnant teen.
- 2. Parents who adopt children who are too old to be their natural children, i.e. the adoptive parents are significantly younger than the biological parents.
- 3. Actor Allusions where the math is shocking if we use the actor's ages, but we aren't given the character's (i.e. the characters could well be 5-10 years older than their actors)
Huck: What's your name? The Mysterious Stranger: Satan.
- Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome - When the child's age is changed by the production, but the parent's age isn't.
- Playing Gertrude - When the actor playing the parent isn't that much older than the actor playing the child (the character ages may still be appropriate).
- Plot-Relevant Age-Up - When science/magic/time travel/other phlebotinum causes the child to age faster so as to make it appear to be this trope.
- Fountain of Youth - When phlebotinum makes the parent appear/become younger.
- Older Than They Look - When the child appears older than they are; the parent didn't necessarily have the child young. Can be combined with...
- Younger Than They Look - When the parent looks younger than they are; same deal as immediately above.
edited 2nd Aug '12 1:21:07 AM by Heatth
edited 2nd Aug '12 3:56:41 AM by Clarste
edited 2nd Aug '12 4:14:28 AM by Heatth
edited 2nd Aug '12 5:20:46 PM by Heatth
edited 2nd Aug '12 5:32:07 PM by Doxiedame
You need to Get Known to get one of those.