A villain's nature: Maniac or Stoic?:
edited 13th Mar '11 11:50:08 PM by Iaculus
- The Big Bad takes no particular pleasure in individual acts of evil, as he is more concerned with his overarching goal, though he will crack a smile now and again (usually when doing something genuinely impressive).
- The Dragon, however, is simultaneously exceedingly brutal and completely emotionless. To a point, after which he is simply very, very angry.
- The Brute enjoys what he's doing and he's glad to let you know it.
- The creature that plays the role of The Juggernaut is a gibbering lunatic with a penchant for incomprehensible Hannibal Lectures punctuated by bizarre changes of tone.
- The Evil Genius has already been mentioned, although it must be said that by most standards of violence, aside from the thing immediately above on the list, he's definitely the sickest one here.
- The Dark Chick really hates what she does, but she's rarely vocal about it.
- And then there's the distant Sixth Ranger, who is simply a consummate prat.
You need to Get Known to get one of those.