Eldritch Blue Rose
is a 22 year old male troper who lives somewhere. He is considered among his friends to be one of the stranger individuals of the group. Loves reading, surfing the web, playing video games, and camping. He also is an Eagle Scout.
Goes by Eldritch
or nothing else yet I suppose.
Currently working on... God knows what.
If you wish to contact him via email then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some information, I'm not going to be on tvtropes for a few months. Personal shit has been happening in my life lately, and has been bogging me down. I can't really go into detail because it is so complicated, and I don't want you to feel down.
Another reason I'm staying away is so I can finally write something. I aim to write at least one novel over the summer, and maybe some short stories or flash fiction. When I do have enough work that I think I can go back and share I will return.
I feel quite down because I know there are some good stories in my head and I really need to get them out.
So see you when I return.
— Eldritch Blue Rose
"See you Space Cowboy.
" — QQQQQ
To Do List
- Make a Proto-lang
- Write some short stories
- Prepare for Jul No Wri Mo
- Maybe blog
Favorite Computer Games
Favorite Movies / Television
Tropes that describe Eldritch Blue Rose: Feel free to add any that comes to your mind!
Place your comments/vandalism here! If you think some trope applies to me, then tell me! Ooh, if you click this you get a [[Cuteness Proximity kitty!
- Not a comment and not vandalism, but a thank you. I went and fixed all the links to my troper page after you told me how to. Thanks! —Akiba
- Here's looking at you and Rainar, meng. — QQQQQ
- [[supersecretspoiler:ASDFGHJKL!note ]]
- This bullet I think was either supposed to confuse people or be sort of welcoming or something. I should really look into seeing a psychiatrist. I have been hearing the voice of ASDFGHJKL calling me from his home in the aether. Something about driving others to insanity... or was it to make sure that I buy a bunch of bananas for his pet monkeys? They need to be baked soon. — Eldritch [[supersecretspoiler: ROFLMAO!]]
- "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all it's contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance surrounded by black seas of infinity and it is not meet that we venture far. the sciences, each straining in their own direction have hitherto harmed us little. However, one day, the random piecing together of disjointed knowledge will reveal such horrifying vistas of reality that we will either go mad from the revelation or retreat from the deadly light into the comfort of a new dark age." -H. P. Lovecraft. —GothicPenguin
- Such is the nature of things that will happen when all of mankind discovers the true nature of Spam deep-fried in seal fat, then immersed in some crazy concoction,note , crushed jalapeno peppers on the surface, and once it is done baking it would be eaten with a chocolate dip. — Eldritch
- It indeed pleases me to see another scholar of Latin, who may offer aid when I butcher every possible part of that great language. -Morgulion
- It is forbidden to dream again;
We maim our joys or hide them.
Migou are made of chromium steel
And little green men shall ride them. — QQQQQ
- Just dropped by to stalk you... and make a wee little fix to something that was gonna make my teeth itch otherwise. —KillerClowns
- One small step for man, one giant leap for... sandwitch? pancakes? food? - Amused Troper Guy
- Quite a handsome picture you've got there. *om noms head* ~ Snowy Foxes
- But they are chocolate chip pancakes! DX
Note to self:
1. Do more stuff.
2. Eat more key lime pie.
3. Keep this linked here so I don't forget.
4. Don't forget this , this , and that is it... for now. (Must make more reasonable name for Troper IRC Channel, what do you think it should be?) Wait a minute... why did I write those parentheses?
5. Nothing to see here. Well except for this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=i8uor2qhs54fh07tkxkxpktr&page=28#697 and http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=i8uor2qhs54fh07tkxkxpktr&page=56#1386
6. Do you guys really mind that I talk in my edits of my profile page?
^ That is good to know Ambiguous Gender Eldritch Abomination, because I like Cadbury Cream Eggs and they only come out around Easter.