Brian Adams (1964-2007) was an American Professional Wrestler best known for his work for WWE as Crush and for WCW under his own name. He debuted in 1986 in the NWA Pacific Northwest Wrestling territory in Portland. He would go on to be a 2x NWA PNW Heavyweight Champion and a 2x NWA PNW Tag Team Champion. In 1990, WWE brought him in as Crush, the surprise third member of Demolition, who were the WWE World Tag Team Champions at the time. After the team was broken up following WrestleMania VII, Adams went back to PNW and spent time in various independents until WWE brought him back in 1992. He was still Crush, but now he had a gimmick based on his growing up in Hawai'i and was a face. This lasted until Yokozuna squashed and injured him in 1993. He came back as a heel, having aligned himself with Yoko's manager Mr. Fuji and turned into a "Foreign" Wrestling Heel. Crush feuded with Randy Savage. In early 1995, WWE fired him after he was arrested for illegal gun possession and for purchasing steroids. He returned in late 1996, aligned with manager Clarence Mason as a member of The Nation of Domination. This lasted until June 1997, when Faarooq fired him, leading to Crush forming his biker gang the Disciples of Apocalypse. Adams left after, in the storyline, Kane injured him. He went to WCW and joined the NWO. After accomplishing basically nothing for two years, he and Bryan Clarke were teamed up as Kronik and would go on to be 2x WCW World Tag Team Champions. After WCW died, he and Clarke sat on the sidelines until, in the storyline, Steven Richards brought them in to WWE as part of the InVasion/Alliance feud and had them attack The Undertaker and Kane as revenge for how UT had accelerated the demise of Right to Censor. After a notorious stinker of a match at Unforgiven, Kronik disappeared. They would have a run in All Japan Pro Wrestling before retiring.As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.Not to be confused with Bryan Adams nor with Ryan Adams nor with Crush.
- Aloha Hawaii: As a face.
- Alternate Company Equivalent: Russo tried turning Kronik into WCW's version of the APA.
- Badass Biker: As the leader of the DOA.
- Beard of Evil: From his 1993 heel turn up until 2000.
- Facial Markings: As a member of Demolition and after his 1993 heel turn.
- Finishing Move: Cranium Crush, Heart Punch, Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker
- Heel–Face Revolving Door: In WCW in 2000, due to Russo's nonsensical, incoherent booking style.
- One Steve Limit: Barely averted, with Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke.
- Power Stable: (in WWE): The Nation of Domination, the Disciples of Apocalypse and the Alliance
- (in WCW): The NWO, the Millionaires' Club, the New Blood
- The Stoner: The original idea behind Kronik.
- Tag Team:
- (in PNW): The Wrecking Crew
- (in WWE): Demolition
- (in WCW): Kronik
- Yanks with Tanks: Served in the U.S. Army and was stationed in Japan.