Wrestling: Mr Fuji
Harry Fujiwara (b. 1935) is a retired Japanese-American Professional Wrestler, manager and trainer from Honolulu, Hawai'i who is best known for his work in WWE as Mr. Fuji. He debuted in 1965 in Hawaii and would go on to compete for a variety of territories. He switched from wrestling to managing in 1985 and would continue in that role until he retired in 1996. Among his in-ring achievements, he was a 5x WWE World Tag Team Champion, a 4x NWA PNW Tag Team Champion, and a 1x IWA (Australia) World Tag Team Champion. As a manager, he led Demolition to their first WWE World Tag Team Title reign and Yokozuna to his two WWE World Heavyweight Title reigns.As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
"The Devious Tropes":
- Arch-Enemy: Ricky Steamboat, The Undertaker
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2007.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Until he switched to a robe when he managed Yokozuna.
- Badass Mustache
- Bald of Evil: In the 1990s. Bald of Awesome when he and Yokozuna turned face after Jim Cornette picked Vader over Yoko.
- Bash Brothers: With Toru Tanaka, as they teamed and held gold in many promotions.
- Beard of Evil
- Cane Fu: His Weapon of Choice.
- Facial Markings: When he managed Demolition.
- Finishing Move: Cobra Clutch
- Foreign Wrestling Heel: Billed from Osaka, Japan.
- Giftedly Bad: Hit it, Mr. Fuji!
- A Handful for an Eye: Salt in the eyes was a favorite trick.
- Hard Head
- Large Ham: In Real Life. Probably one of the most prolific and elaborate ribbers in the business.
- The Master: Referred to at times during the 1990s, by the Berzerker among others, as "Master Fuji."
- Nice Hat: A Dastardly Dapper Derby.
- Power Stable: (in Australia): Big Bad John's Army
- Red Baron: "The Devious One"
- Stout Strength
- Villain Team-Up: With Cornette.