Maryoku Yummy is a TV show aimed towards pre-teens and pre-schoolers. The show takes place in Nozomu, a fantastical world where all children's wishes go to be granted, populated by the colorful 'Yummies.'Gentle and understanding Maryoku is a wishsitter, who watches over wishes with her friends Fij Fij and Ooka.
- Aesop Amnesia: Seen in spades. Hadagi always forgets to be kinder to others, Fij Fij forgets to be less panicky, Shika forgets to be less uptight, and Ooka forgets to be less lazy.
- Alpha Bitch: Hadagi, of course. She's completely stuck up and narcissistic, and the polar opposite of Maryoku.
- By "No", I Mean "Yes": Baburu did this while commenting on Hadagi's latest scheme in "Ha Ha Hadagi."
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Hadagi. She's a bully to Oolong and a jerk to Maryoku, but she (occasionally) learns her lesson.
- Mood Whiplash: Ooka's reaction to the broken statue of herself in "Detective Ooka". At first she begins to cry, but then stops when she realizes that it "didn't look like her anyways". Ironically, it DID look like her.
- Smurfing: "Yum" finds its way into all kinds of words. Yumgantic, yumderful, etc.
- Silent Partner: Oolong. He's partners with Hadagi.